It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed !! Hidden Video Showing What Really Hit The Pentagon !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

That’s a missile.

Not a plane.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

That’s a missile.

Not a plane.

Where did I say it was either of those?
That's CGI.
NOT a plane OR a missile.
The problem with wanting to believe is you might just believe anything.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Lots of # about 9/11 doesn't make sense.

Two of the biggest for me, besides jet fuel causing controlled demolition of steel reinforced concrete 110 story buildings, was that there was no plane wreckage in the field in PA, and whatever hit the pentagon left an almost perfectly circular hole in a concrete wall, and left no engines, no landing gear, no tail section, no luggage, nothing.

We were told to believe that the plane in PA hit so hard that it disappeared into the ground, right. There were three or four witnesses early on that said whatever hit the ground in PA was not a plane, two of them described it as a low flying missile.

Then we're told to believe that the "plane" that hit the pentagon hit so hard that it vaporized everything, right. The 9/11 hijackers also found a way to bypass the laws of physics evidently.
edit on 2-12-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There's zero evidence that a plane hit the Pentagon. The smoking gun was already there.

Just like Building 7 falling inside its own footprint.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
The content of what was actually posted was you responding to me.

Nope. You purposely misrepresent what I posted. Or you could specifically quote me.

I asked where is all of the footage and you go on some tirade about being in the military when it’s obvious,

What I explained to you is the Pentagon is a glorified office building the heavily relied on men standing watch in which was supplemented by CCTV which took either video tape, or what would be huge amounts of expensive memory in the 2000’s. Were there wasn’t any real hi-def CCTV systems at the time. With no reason to have sky coverage since there is a national chain of radar stations and air traffic controllers.

And there is frames of the jet from the pentagon footage

Blink Comparator Views of
the Plane at the Pentagon

911speakout.org...

This blinked image pair shows the motion of the plane between the two camera views using the corrected images. The images have been positioned so the background features on the horizon align. Based on the dimensions of the plane and motion relative to background markers, the plane moved about 115 ft between the two exposures. Using the FDR speed measurement of 556 mi/hr, we can compute that the two cameras were out of sync by about 0.14 sec. (I don't believe this time offset has been measured before.)

how you dodged the age jab, that you weren’t old enough to remember 9/11. Especially when you don’t remember what technology was and wasn’t in the last 50 years without Google to assist you.

Have no idea what you’re pushing on me with your lack of available video technology at the time. And I was serving in the military on the east cost on the day of 9/11.

As far as remember technology. I just posted what was available at the time for reference. So you couldn’t move goalposts. How did the high definition comment work out for you. High definition footage in the early 2000’s still required bully film units for the most part. CCTV was limited to available storage systems.

And it’s too horrible to see a plane slam into a building, the good old folks cannot stomach that,

Quote where my source made such a claim.

From my actual source..

"it's distressing to see a plane full of people hit" the Pentagon.

Judicial Watch v. Federal Bureau of Investigation (No.06-1135)

Judicial Watch forced the Department of Defense to release video footage of American Airlines flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon on 9/11. The videos had been kept secret by the DoD until Judicial Watch filed the FOIA request and, eventually, a lawsuit stating that the DoD had “no legal basis” to refuse release of the footage. On September 15, 2006, Judicial Watch released videos from the CITGO gas station near the Pentagon, which was released by the FBI in response to the FOIA request.Judicial Watch is committed to completing the public record of the 9/11 attacks.
www.judicialwatch.org...

but no problem with an American contractor getting beheaded on film a couple years later.

Straw man argument by you based on a blatant intellectually misrepresenting on what was quoted by me.

Believe what you want, that is your freedom..or are you still stuck on me?

Believe what?

Pentagon Security Videos: Recent work on the video from two Pentagon security cameras shows that they captured images of the approaching, low-flying plane. In his paper “The 85 Pentagon Area Surveillance Cameras,” Ken Jenkins explains the images, how the date error came about, and the likely origins for the trailing white smoke. There is no evidence at this time that the government is withholding other images of the event captured by the surveillance cameras.

Ken Jenkins and David Chandler also recently took pairs of sequential images from the Pentagon surveillance video cameras, putting them together as you would see them in what is called a blink comparator. In this way, the image of the plane “pops out.” If you watch the image cycle a few times, the details of the plane are clearly visible. You can find the blink comparisons on David Chandler’s website, 911SpeakOut.org.

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

Now…

That the Pentagon video did capture a few frames of the jet in line with how the CCTV system was deployed at the Pentagon, for the CCTV technology at the time, and how fast the jet was moving relative to a fixed camera position who’s purpose was to watch ground traffic.

With there being radar evidence that tracked the jet to the pentagon, backed by eyewitness accounts, backed by physical and DNA evidence.

There is numerous accounts and evidence flight 77 flew to the Pentagon.

What’s your credible proof it missed and flew away from the Pentagon?

What’s your explanation to the family members who had loved ones on flight 77, and why they didn’t return home alive.

Obituary
From The National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial:

Charles “Chic” Burlingame was a resident of Oak Hill, Virginia. He was married to American Airlines flight attendant, Sherri Burlingame, father of Wendy, grandfather of Jack, and stepfather of John and Chad Harris. Captain Burlingame was a graduate of the United States Naval Academy (’71) and a former Navy jet fighter pilot. Prior to his 22-year career with American Airlines, he flew F-4 Phantoms in Squadron VF-103 aboard the U.S.S. Saratoga. He continued military service as a Naval Reserve Officer, retiring at the rank of captain in 1996. Captain Burlingame’s military career highlights include:
Honor graduate of the Navy “Top Gun” school NAS Miramar.
Recalled to active service and served at the Pentagon during the Gulf War.
Awarded the Defense Superior Service Medal.

Captain Burlingame was hired by American Airlines in 1979 and was furloughed in 1980. He then worked as a manager for Lockheed Aerospace until American Airlines recalled him to service in 1984. He qualified as captain in Boeing 727s and Boeing 757/767s.

Captain Burlingame was born on September 12, 1949 in St. Paul, Minnesota to Mr. and Mrs. Charles Frank Burlingame, Jr. His father was a World War II Navy veteran who later served as a noncommissioned officer in the United States Air Force. Captain Burlingame was known by his childhood nickname, Chic. He grew up on or near military bases throughout his youth, aspiring from an early age to attend a United States service academy and become a pilot. He was an Eagle Scout and played trumpet in his high school marching band. Captain Burlingame was awarded a presidential appointment by Lyndon Johnson to the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis upon graduating from Anaheim High School (’67) in Anaheim, California. He received a Bachelor of Science degree from USNA in aeronautical engineering.

He is buried in Arlington National Cemetery.

edit on 2-12-2022 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Believe what you want, that is your freedom..or are you still stuck on me?

Believe what?

Pentagon Security Videos: Recent work on the video from two Pentagon security cameras shows that they captured images of the approaching, low-flying plane. In his paper “The 85 Pentagon Area Surveillance Cameras,” Ken Jenkins explains the images, how the date error came about, and the likely origins for the trailing white smoke. There is no evidence at this time that the government is withholding other images of the event captured by the surveillance cameras.

Ken Jenkins and David Chandler also recently took pairs of sequential images from the Pentagon surveillance video cameras, putting them together as you would see them in what is called a blink comparator. In this way, the image of the plane “pops out.” If you watch the image cycle a few times, the details of the plane are clearly visible. You can find the blink comparisons on David Chandler’s website, 911SpeakOut.org.

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

Now…

That the Pentagon video did capture a few frames of the jet in line with how the CCTV system was deployed at the Pentagon, for the CCTV technology at the time, and how fast the jet was moving relative to a fixed camera position who’s purpose was to watch ground traffic.

With there being radar evidence that tracked the jet to the pentagon, backed by eyewitness accounts, backed by physical and DNA evidence.

There is numerous accounts and evidence flight 77 flew to the Pentagon.

What’s your credible proof it missed and flew away from the Pentagon?

What’s your explanation to the family members who had loved ones on flight 77, and why they didn’t return home alive.

Obituary
From The National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial:

Charles “Chic” Burlingame was a resident of Oak Hill, Virginia. He was married to American Airlines flight attendant, Sherri Burlingame, father of Wendy, grandfather of Jack, and stepfather of John and Chad Harris. Captain Burlingame was a graduate of the United States Naval Academy (’71) and a former Navy jet fighter pilot. Prior to his 22-year career with American Airlines, he flew F-4 Phantoms in Squadron VF-103 aboard the U.S.S. Saratoga. He continued military service as a Naval Reserve Officer, retiring at the rank of captain in 1996. Captain Burlingame’s military career highlights include:
Honor graduate of the Navy “Top Gun” school NAS Miramar.
Recalled to active service and served at the Pentagon during the Gulf War.
Awarded the Defense Superior Service Medal.

Captain Burlingame was hired by American Airlines in 1979 and was furloughed in 1980. He then worked as a manager for Lockheed Aerospace until American Airlines recalled him to service in 1984. He qualified as captain in Boeing 727s and Boeing 757/767s.

Captain Burlingame was born on September 12, 1949 in St. Paul, Minnesota to Mr. and Mrs. Charles Frank Burlingame, Jr. His father was a World War II Navy veteran who later served as a noncommissioned officer in the United States Air Force. Captain Burlingame was known by his childhood nickname, Chic. He grew up on or near military bases throughout his youth, aspiring from an early age to attend a United States service academy and become a pilot. He was an Eagle Scout and played trumpet in his high school marching band. Captain Burlingame was awarded a presidential appointment by Lyndon Johnson to the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis upon graduating from Anaheim High School (’67) in Anaheim, California. He received a Bachelor of Science degree from USNA in aeronautical engineering.

He is buried in Arlington National Cemetery.

Charles Frank “Chic” Burlingame III

www.findagrave.com...

remains were eventually recovered and interred in Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Virginia. His name appears on a memorial bench at the National 9/11 Pentagon Memoria in Arlington, Virginia, and on Panel S-69 of the National September 11 Memorial in Manhattan, New York City, New York.

If it wasn’t Burlingame‘s remains, what’s buried at his grave site.

I think you have the right to question.

But I most definitely have the right to question those in the conspiracy world gaining a bit of fame and fortune from people like you than can only cherry pick one aspect, then completely ignore something like the family’s and the human remains retuned to them.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by:
Now…

A JET is captured on those very little frames? Lmao.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Edit: The building that footage came from was levelled several years ago. 1001s S Fern St, Arlington, VA 22202.

I wonder if they also filled it in. It had a quite spacious underground garage.

originally posted by: nerbot
www.bitchute.com...EXPOSED !! HIDDEN VIDEO SHOWING WHAT REALLY HIT THE PENTAGON !!

Well, some of us have been waiting a LONG time to see SOMETHING as opposed to a single frame from the only functioning camera around the whole of The Pentagon.

Make of this what you will and bear in mind some of the comments that point to the fact that the (possible) missile isn't a "Scud". That said, it all may tie in with this thread:

Putin Say He Has 9/11 Information

Let's see how this unfords and what sources are originally responsible for the clip. What was flying around there to take the video....or could this actually be a satellite image?

What do you think peeps?

ps...great timing on the clip release.

edit on 12/2/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/2/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This does look fake AF. These type of videos could be used to discredit people who question the official lie. Everyone jumps to a conclusion based on the mountain of questionable and unreasonable things we were asked to believe back then. I was awake when 9-11 happened so it was easy for me, even way back then, to see through the media. Red herring imo. reply to: anonymous1legion

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

We all know that majority of the "conspiracy theories" surrounding 9/11 aren't actually "conspiracy theories", but rather people not convinced by the official narrative. 9/11 truth movement is surrounded by those that "debunk" the "official conspiracy theory" rather than creating one themselves.

Hundreds of cameras, 21 years, and yet no video released which can easily answer people legitimate questions.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

That’s a missile.

Not a plane.

What missile used as a kinetic energy weapon would have made a hole as big as a Boeing 757?

Boeing 757 having two engines about the same diameter as a cruise missile each, probably bigger in diameter, adjacent to a fuselage bigger in diameter than a cruise missiles, with the two engines being about 40 feet apart from each other.

The Tomahawk sea-launched cruise missile (SLCM) and the Tomahawk ground-launched cruise missile (GLCM) had a length of 6.4 m (21 feet), a diameter of 53 cm (21 inches), and a range of 2,500 km (1,550 miles).

www.britannica.com...

Cruise missile whose diameter is 21 inches in diameter vs a jet well over 100,000 lbs, fuselage of about 10 foot in diameter, and a wing span of 124 feet.

And the damage is all wrong at the pentagon for a cruise missile explosion. The damage is from the outside in. And directional. An exploded cruise missile would have pushed the insides of the building out.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
a reply to: Caled

Hundreds of cameras, 21 years, and yet no video released which can easily answer people legitimate questions.

What hundreds of cameras, with what resolution and frame rate?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by:
Now…

A JET is captured on those very little frames? Lmao.

Have proof it wasn’t flight 77 as tracked by radar, supported by eyewitnesses, the physical evidence, and how the passengers and crew ended up dead at the pentagon?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

I don’t have video of you writing out posts, so I can assume you’re a bot?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
on-site video of the Pentagon 9/11 emergency response

Hi, new here. I found that video on a Twitter account that was quickly banned. It looks like a camcorder recording of the scene directly near the spot where the explosion took place. You can see ground-level, clear and up close footage of the aftermath.

I have researched this for years as I am sure many of you have but I have never seen this video before. No one that I have shown the video, has seen it before either.

It is clear as day that there was no plane strike. If this has already been posted and is not new, I apologize.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Interesting, my old thread was referenced, since there is basically a proxy war happening, Putin might feel it's the perfect time to release what he knows. Of coarse it will be written off as propaganda but if it fits the narrative of what we already understand I would be inclined to believe it, but I don't want existing conspiracy theories confirmed but new detailed intel we didn't know, prove it with new unknown information.

What hit the Pentagon remains a mystery to me, I just know, no pilot took that in, the trajectory strike could not have been made by a novice pilot, well trained pilots have admitted it would have been very difficult to pull off even for the best pilots. Whatever hit was on automated guidance that is for sure.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

At first I thought it might be footage from the security camera at the gas station across the street. But, I watched it and it's definitely filmed from the air.

i agree the video shows a high vantage point. i also think that the Pentagon would fall with the 15-mile radius inner restricted zone, and most definitely with in the 30 mile prohibited zone. civilian aircraft can fly in those zones other than approach to the airport if i remember correctly only with a wavier if the reason is approved as justified.

so if it's from a aircraft, it would have to have been some sort of government or military aircraft. but i don't think it's from any kind of aircraft, i think it's a GIF looped. the window is to square, i can't think of any aircraft that i have seen that has that squared off windows, look at the corners.

for some reason i seem to remember back then some security footage from a multistory building being run on the news. that showed the impact.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

It's fake, original video is from 16 years ago a low budget sfx youtube channel.
Original full video again..

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: nerbot

What hit the Pentagon remains a mystery to me, I just know, no pilot took that in, the trajectory strike could not have been made by a novice pilot,

Why? Because of a sloppy turn that took over 3 minutes?

Section Summary: It is a very common misconception that AAL77 performed some professional rated aerobatic stunt moments before impact. They claim AAL77's hijacker pilot performed a 360 degree spiral "cork-screw" turn at over 500 mph, leveling out to the ground just in time to hit the Pentagon. This is far from the truth. In reality the turn itself was closer to 300 degrees over about a 5 mile radius, with the speed fluctuating between 260 and 300 knots and the throttles at near idle. The total time of the turn took over 3 minutes, making it even less than the very gentle "rate-1-turn" (360 degrees in 2 minutes). The turn was very sloppy with the angle of bank fluctuating between 15 and 42 degrees. The pitch angle was even worse, with some parts of his "dive" gaining altitude. AAL77 finished its descending turn 6 miles from the Pentagon, at an altitude of 2,500ft. It is in this 6 mile leg that the pilot advanced the throttles to full, accelerating and diving the aircraft to over 500mph and aiming it as his 900ft wide target; the Pentagon wall.

therightbloggerbastard.blogspot.com...

You

well trained pilots have admitted it would have been very difficult to pull off even for the best pilots.

Link and cite to who with their credentials for well trained.

You

Whatever hit was on automated guidance that is for sure.

Your opinion is based entirely on conspiracy insinuation, with no fact why the turn had to be carried out by automation. And where and how such automation equipment made it to flight 77.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

i agree the video shows a high vantage point. i also think that the Pentagon would fall with the 15-mile radius inner restricted zone, and most definitely with in the 30 mile prohibited zone. civilian aircraft can fly in those zones other than approach to the airport if i remember correctly only with a wavier if the reason is approved as justified.

Do you guys research anything?

There are 1.67 miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) to Pentagon in northwest direction and 3 miles (4.83 kilometers) by car, following the Aviation Circle - arrivals route.

DCA Airport and Pentagon are 10 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop

www.distance-cities.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join