It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela effect I wasn't a believer until now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I got to say this has taken me by surprise and the proof is out there everyone who owns a Insta pot look at it now it now says "instant pot"
am I loosing my mind lol I just walked in and was cleaning mine and noticed it no longer says Insta but now is just Instant -

I guess this is how the Mandela effect come around I could swear to you I believed it was "Insta"

Not much content for my post other then the Look at your pots !!!!!!!

Is this stuff real ????

edit on 30-11-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

hmmm

www.amazon.ca...=sr_1_1_sspa?gclid=Cj0KCQiAm5ycBhCXARIsAPldzoX2HXaO6rp7HWF6UeC6dMZUX8TQHBTRDi SvtodHgTVSySJVqPMq5a4aAurfEALw_wcB&hvadid=596077651661&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9047845&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=18426398632567870377&hvtargid=kwd-306206939706 &hydadcr=14060_13413447&keywords=insta-pot&qid=1669845059&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIyLjQ4IiwicXNhIjoiMi4xMyIsInFzcCI6IjEuMDAifQ%3D%3D&s=kitchen&sr=1-1-spons&psc=1 &spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyMjg2WEM2MkpZNFc4JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzUxNDEwNlpWOUVDVUxBOFdUJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA0NjMzNjgzMTFCM0dMQ0dBQjhSJndpZGdl dE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

+3 more 
link   

Just wait until we start remembering a nice house and all of of the things we used to own... I'm pretty sure I didn't always live in a padded cell.... hmmm, i memebr

link   
Yea the Mandela effect is really picking up recently. In my garage there only used to be one outlet. Spontaneously this last weekend another 2nd outlet appeared. Things are really getting weird in this sim...

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I just bought an insta-pot

Wait... it says instant pot on the box now.....

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Occam would say why not just go with the common sense explanation?

Some people call it InstaPot while some go by the official name of InstantPot.

First off, it is actually called an Instant Pot. This is despite the fact that it seems like everyone calls them an “Instapot”. Well, Dad has been calling it an Instapot forever. That is until a nice person in a Facebook group pointed it out he was calling it the wrong name. Dad really thought they were called “Instapots” and he doesn’t think he is alone on that. Whatever it’s called, it’s basically like a Swiss Army Knife for the kitchen.

dadgotthis.com...#:~:text=First%20off%2C%20it%20is%20actually,calling%20it%20the%20wrong%20name

Some brands still market it as Insta Pot in their links even though it clearly says InstantPot

Insta Pot Disney Instapot Duo Multi-Cooker, 8 quarts

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_6?keywords=insta+pot+cooker&qid=1669845296&sr=8-6

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I swear my logo on mine said "Insta Pot" just a few days ago

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Over the last five years or so my wife has told friends and family about how great her Instapot is. They either all bought one or received one from her for Christmas.

This fall we were packing up out at the lake and I put ours back in the original INSTANT POT box!

I thought, what the heck, Mandela? And carried on. It’s becoming too common to phase me too much. Just like how I see 11:11. I glanced down at my odometer this morning and it was rolling over to 111111. The time on my car clock was 11:11.

These occurrences are getting more common. For me anyway.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hmmm, I've only been on the InsantPot bandwagon for about three years and it's always been InsantPot for me.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Looney Toons now being Looney Tunes is one that makes no sense at all. I think the AI that builds images on the internet misinterpreted it. Like using the voice-to-text on your phone with words that sound the same but spelt different. Toon World Yu-gi-oh Card is still Toon World and if Looney Toons were Tunes then that card should be named after it like it already is.

Don't make me link. Simple searches will show you.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I don't recall Occam ever saying that.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yeah, my wife and I get a little irritated when my dad calls it an instapot. It's an instant pot, always has been; I have two of the dang things; they work wonders on Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGhoul

holy cow! I never heard that one. Because it was looney toons.
I just had to google it, sure enough. wth.

and I never owned an insta pot but i'm pretty sure it was insta.
(mumbles to self as she walks away, mind blown...)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Tunes actually makes more sense in the context of what you're talking about.

Merrie Melodies

It's always been Merrie Melodies and Loony Tunes.

Between 1934 and 1943, the Merrie Melodies series were distinguished from the black-and-white, Buddy or Porky Pig–starring Looney Tunes shorts by an emphasis on one-shot stories in color featuring Warner Bros.–owned musical selections. After Bugs Bunny became the breakout recurring star of Merrie Melodies, and Looney Tunes went to color in the early 1940s, the two series gradually lost their distinctions and shorts were assigned to each series more randomly.

Makes sense to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It has always been Instant Pot here. In fact, it was a joke between my husband and I when the old people around us referred to it as an Insta Pot. Kind of like his grandma calling Lowe's Lowells. He would call it an Insta Pot just to irritate me.

That Amazon ad is from a 3rd party seller selling a knock off item...probably targeting the people who search for the wrong term.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: opethPA

I don't recall Occam ever saying that.

So I guess,
I have no doubt,
You knew Occam?
when we played chess,
You big Lout,
You played possum,

Polgar ,
level problems,
You solved-them,
You'll go-far,
Like the dark knight
Solving crimes,
in Gotham,

Now I'm off topic rapping
Catching mods nappin'
Revolving rhymes,
Rock Bottem..

Good to read you Bro!!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

You knew Occam, wow....

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I at least put effort in to my off topic retort..

On topic.

I never believed in the Mandela effect before I attributed it too failing memories and / or editing of media post release.

Although My mind is open to the idea of a tear in temporal rifts, so I click these threads out of curiosity.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Oh, does this tie in with the death internet theory, I like that line of thinking...

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Perhaps nothing, including your memories, existed prior to last Thursday, when they were created?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join