It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream: we all have maybe two more years!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
End Times!

Yet another dream warning of End Times, a dream that I had last night, about 11 pm, the 27th of November of 2022.

Was a simple dream. I was facing a blank screen and then a Voice spoke.
Was a man and he spoke quietly and seemingly knowingly.

He said that when Mary Magdalene dies, then Scotland leaves the British union to become independent. Two years later the End Times will happen and then everyone dies!

He then did something slightly unusual, at least in my dreams; he interpreted the dream for me!

He went then on to say that "mary", in the context of today and especially with that "Mary Magdalene" completed name, the "Mary", here, he told me, refers to the Queen of England. "mary", he says, always refers to the Royal family there.

[surely he is referring to Queen Elizabeth.]

I read that the Scottish leaders want another chance to vote. Britain seems to be sinking into radical rightness. Crashing economy too.

So here is yet *another* Doom dream. the world ends here at ATS at least once per week, I read here, years ago!

???

Freestone

edit on 29-11-2022 by freestonew because: a missing period.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: freestonew
All things end ..nothing is permanent..... Civilisations rise and fall..... The end of one era leads to a new one....the old fertilises the new ... Energy never dies .....
It is but an end of one cycle and the beginning of a new one...

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

we all must die, we all must die, and heaven or hell is drawing neigh.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Apocalyptic dreams always seem to increase during turbulent times. We all know the rough ride we've been on isn't even close to ending.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

So here is yet *another* Doom dream. the world ends here at ATS at least once per week, I read here, years ago!

once a day mate .

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
this account of end-times is centered around the 'Anglo World'

the 2012 end-of-world was centered on the present day Mayan Culture paradigm, not the globe

end-times is focused with a cosmic phenomenon

i wish to behold the 'image to the Beast' come to life & speak in the Holy place, may i live so long

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Let's say that this dream is precognitive and is actually a warning of a real future event. Time moves along and events unfold as told by the voice in your dream, Queen dies, Scotland gains independence and two years later everyone on Earth dies (presumable around the same time).

If this is a warning, why even give it to you? What the hell can you or anyone else do about it? If we all die, then what's the point of the warning?

Now, if your dream told you that you must do something before we all die, like forgive and make peace with everyone who wronged you or maybe put a time capsule in a certain place with certain things in it, or anything at all, I might believe that this dream could be a real warning message.

Otherwise, I'll wait for the alien invasion from outer space. That is going to be brutal if my last apocalyptic dream is for real. You won't be able to run away from that for too long, nothing on the planet survives.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I have two questions:
  • Do you have any connection to Great Britain? As in, are you a descendant of British heritage, do you tend to lean toward British customs, or do you have some affinity for the British Royalty?

• Can you elucidate on why Mary Magdalene would refer to British Royalty?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

By virtue of Dream Interpretation being more of a personalized symbolism, please do be aware that we must not let anything of importance be ignored. By your permission to let me dissect the wordings, there are words that should not have been ignored.

He said that when Mary Magdalene dies, then Scotland leaves the British union to become independent. Two years later the End Times will happen and then everyone dies!

Maybe the symbolism of the woman did happen, yet what about when Scotland left the British union? Has it happened already? In any case, it is not yet two years then.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Scotland will never leave because it will then be the 'end of just getting by economic times' there and the people there know it, that's why they always vote 'no'.

en.mercopress.com...

Sometimes a dream brings forth one's fears and mashes it up with other fears - do you fear the monarchy will be voted as being redundant and their rule will die?

top topics

join