It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farage Reacts to Shocking Immigration Figures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Between June 21 and June 22 over 1 million people emigrated to this country , when the half a million that left are taken into account Net migration to this country was over 500,000 .... that's legal migration so it doesn't include those who have come across the Channel in small boats or those who have found other ways in.

In this video Farage gives his opinion on the numbers and lays the blame squarely at the door of the Tories.

Nigel is getting the band back together but this time he's trying to recruit disillusioned Red Wall Tory MPs to join him , the Tory party is all but dead and it seems Farage wants to build a new more in touch with the voting public Conservative party.

Change is needed and perhaps Farage can bring that change , I know it's a forlorn hope but hope is all we have.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I have never been a Tory voter, but it has to be said that both the Tory's and Labour are parties of the past that have been usurped and corrupted by neo liberalism, internationalists and personal vested interests, neither of them is fit to run this country and neither of them is above corruption nor malfeasance in public office.

Sadly, there is no mechanism to investigate and bring to justice sitting governments as the fox is watching the hen coup and there is no true oversight of their corruption.

I mean an Indian (Ethnic but we are splitting hairs here) prime minister bringing in hundreds of thousands or perhaps even millions of more Indians?

People voted out of Europe because of problems like the Albanians whom FRANCE is allowing to cross into our nation ILLEGALLY and so FRANCE is BREAKING THE BLOODY LAW THERE and it could even be declared state terrorism by France in what they are doing to us when those people on their land are THEIRE problem not ours.

I do not hold high hopes for this reform party, but I do agree with about half they say but the old conservative half is not that half for me I am afraid.

That said He is not the only one being rubbed up wrong by this, here is just one of many YouTube videos.

Our ancestors fought and died for this land, this is our ancestors and is not the right of some jumped up oxbridge educated self-serving pricks to give to foreigners or to allow those foreigners to take what is ours and the inheritance of OUR future generations.

We did not give it away and yet we are being FORCED to accept an illegal invasion by the bloody population of Albania who want to live free here or to rob from us, sell our kid's drugs and rape our daughters.

I ok they are moderately better than some of the other illegal migrants (and though many of them crossing the channel are bringing Gun's and other weapons not all of them are bad people though they are about the same as the Romanians in my estimate except we have a hell of a lot more Albanians trying to come here illegally than we had Romanians Legally and FRANCE is HELPING the buggers to get here) but only by a hair's whisker and they are still mostly ethnic Turk's.

I may sound racist but am not, I just don't want foreigners - almost an entire nations young population taking my nation from our own children and depriving them of their future here in their own land.

A cake is made of its ingredients, a Nation of its peoples, it does not take much to ruin a cake and even less to ruin a nation as Sweden found out the hard way and we have as well though our government keeps lying and painting it over.

You know though even though I am an OLD Labour voter a traditionalist if I had a REAL conservative British party, I WOULD vote for them rather than what passes for Labour today though to be frank Labour despite being a pile of crap is better than the current Tory's which are a pile of something that stinks to high heaven are.

edit on 28-11-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Farrage is just a Right Wing Jeremy Corbin.

Aint nobody gives a #e about the actual issues, just a bunch of egomaniacs that love to come out, shoot some arrows and duck out again.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Indians have always will be welcome in my home country as they have fought and bled for this nation

I don’t think rich rishi gives too hoots about anything other than himself though as he is a politician

As for Farage he is just another ego maniac who thinks he connects with the common man all while forging on tax payer money where he can

Oh and bizarrely I did vote for Brexit but my reason was because I am sick of politicians double dipping in UK Money and then EU money of which Farage was one of the many pigs

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
....and now we have 50 reported cases of Diphtheria in the 'immigrant' population who, to quote Sky News just now, "are out in the community", not at Matson camp. Two weeks ago it was 34 cases AT the camp.
I've been saying for a while our next 'pandemic' will be a bacteria, and if that holds true, boy, are we going to have problems!
Diphtheria is a bacteria. Not saying this is the one. They could be spinning it like they did with Monkey Pox, to test public reaction. Luckily, most of UK should be vaccinated against Diphtheria.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have no problem with Indian migrants, the vast majority work hard, try to better themselves and contribute to the country.
And they don't try to impose their ways upon anyone.

Fact is, I recognise the need for migrants and I don't begrudge people trying to better themselves.

But open door immigration is crippling this country.

I know its a bit of a slogan and a cliche - and many people use it as 'evidence' of racism - but the fact is; WE ARE FULL.
And we absolutely have to put our own house in order before we can help anyone.

People play the racism game - both sides - to maintain the divide and conquer game.

I could say more, a lot more, but people will only read into it what they want to.

This lunacy HAS to stop.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I understand the sentiment and yes you are correct as hundreds of thousands of largely Sikh Indians did die for the British Empire but NOT specifically for my nation of Britain (I Will not subdivide it like those lunatics that want to tear the union apart).

As for family's and relatives of those men - within reason - they are welcome, and my biggest problem is not them but the hundreds of thousands, nay millions of people from outside the EU that we have supposedly left that are heading here unwelcome, uninvited and certainly not wanted.

Now as a Christian I have to remember that my Lord was a child refugee from Herod that had to shelter in Egypt but come on these are not the holy family they are half the time Albanian (and otherwise) Gangsters many of whom are bringing guns into our nation, jumping off the dinghy's and blending into the crowd before they can be stopped.

Most of them are young men so who are they going to marry, who are they going to start a family with and what about OUR young lad's?

And who would want them with their daughters.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I have no problem with Indian migrants, the vast majority work hard, try to better themselves and contribute to the country.
And they don't try to impose their ways upon anyone.

Fact is, I recognise the need for migrants and I don't begrudge people trying to better themselves.

But open door immigration is crippling this country.

I know its a bit of a slogan and a cliche - and many people use it as 'evidence' of racism - but the fact is; WE ARE FULL.
And we absolutely have to put our own house in order before we can help anyone.

People play the racism game - both sides - to maintain the divide and conquer game.

I could say more, a lot more, but people will only read into it what they want to.

This lunacy HAS to stop.

The Indian community for the most part is law abiding hard working and contribute toward society in general, the Pakistani community who racially are basically the same people but of course have a different flag these day's and follow (East Asian version) Islamic traditions and whose ancestors once led the Indian Mutiny killing more Indians than they did British are far less so and contribute less but this is indeed a generalization as there are plenty of small business that show that not all of them are of such a low calibre.

My point was NOT racism, but charity begins at home, you look after your own first or else you let everyone walk all over you and that is NOT racism.

My point was that if a nation is strong, it can help others but if it sacrifices itself then who is left to be strong.

My point is we have crooks in charge of the nation, foxes in charge of the hen coup.

Other than clearing that up I have no problem with any migrants based on ethnicity though culture is a sticking point for me, many of them DO contribute greatly to our nation but these days they are just taking the piss and the likes of the Albanians are coming here uninvited, remember during the cold war Albania a communist nation was allied to China not Russia so who is to say what and who we are getting here? jumping off those boats.

edit on 29-11-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The thing is until very recently any calls for a reduction in immigration levels was immediately demonised as racism.
There seems to be a somewhat reluctant acceptance that something has to be done.

The open door policy has been an unmitigated disaster for this country.

Initially speaking I don't even want them to introduce stronger controls and laws, just enforce the existing one's.
And prevent the tidal wave of illegals coming in; we know how they're getting in so lets throw some resource at it.

Once we start enforcing current laws and stop the vast majority of illegals we can start putting our own house in order and THEN assess what assistance, if any, we can provide.

All growing, developing countries need a certain amount of immigration.
Immigrants have enhanced British culture - but we can not allow them to take over British society and culture.

But we have also to recognise that immigration - both legal and illegal - helps maintain the low wage economy..

Like many, I have this idyllic notion of what I would like my country to be.
To get there would be a journey, a journey during which some hard decisions would have to be made.

I literally could go on and on about this.....but what's the point?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

This lunacy HAS to stop.

What, mate, do you think that capsizing the 'lifeboat' might interfere with helping others in the future ?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

We simply have to make it harder for those illegal immigrants to get here.
And we need make it less appealing for those illegal immigrants to want to get here in the first place.

Most of these illegal immigrants travel through quite a few developed0 European countries just to get to the UK, why is that?

I don't begrudge anyone wanting to seek a better life for themselves and their families but far, far too many are just wanting a handout and aren't prepared to help themselves.
Then we have those who refuse to integrate and try their very best to turn turn this country into a replica of the very same #hole they've been through heaven and hell to escape!

Mate, it boils my piss....and I'm not the only one.
Immigration as an issue is just simmering away and people's concerns are being unheeded - politicians talk the talk but do nothing, for obvious reasons.

There is a real danger that if nothing is done soon that simmering will boil over....and it won't be nice.

top topics

join