It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2023 Republican-Led U.S. House Has Alerted 42 Biden Admin Officials to Be Ready to Testify.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Latest reputable poll shows most Americans support the upcoming U.S. House investigation of Hunter Biden.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Even Americans who live maximum sheltered lives know of Hunter Biden's dirty international deals and favors granted him, based on his name.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

FYI -

Tonight Kevin McCarthy had dinner with Hunter Biden, at a state dinner with Macron, to rally support for more US aid to Ukraine.

He should not be House Speaker.
Source: gettr.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Advance Preparation and Conditioning for (some of) what will be coming out of Congress next month.

“WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE FBI & ‘JUSTICE’ DEPARTMENT?” Trump wrote in all-caps.

“THEY SEEM TO BE TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL!

THERE IS, RIGHT NOW, A ‘WEAPONIZATION’ OF JUSTICE THE LIKES OF WHICH OUR COUNTRY HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

THE TWITTER AND FACEBOOK SCANDAL HAS ALREADY PROVEN TO BE, WITH THE POSSIBLE EXCEPTION OF SPYING ON MY CAMPAIGN, THEIR MOST SINISTER ACT IN HISTORY.”
Source: gettr.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
January 8, 2023 UPDATE

Republicans are going straight for JOE BIDEN. The "Left" will whine like MSNBC's Chuck Todd did this morning...

Incoming Oversight Chair Reveals Top Priority of Biden Investigation — and Humiliates Chuck Todd in the Process
Read all About It: redstate.com... ess-n685617

The more they WHINE, the better. It means their fear of being exposed, or having their leaders exposed, is escalating!

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Have the committees already been selected?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tebus

Have the committees already been selected?

Formally, the committees have not yet been staffed, but even when Republicans were the MINORITY party in the House, they were conducting investigations and issuing reports.

Here's an example of one report on the Biden Crime Family: oversight.house.gov...

Because the Republicans were in the minority, the Democrat committee chairs did not recognize any findings published by Republicans.

But now, those investigations and findings will be elevated to a much higher level of visibility, and allocated more resources for digging DEEPER and WIDER.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Excellent, thank you. I am curious what committees Jordan and Gaetz end up in or leading.
edit on 8-1-2023 by Tebus because: Corrections

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tebus

Excellent, thank you. I am curious what committees Jordan and Gaetz end up in or leading.

JAMES JORDAN is now Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee: judiciary.house.gov...

MATT GAETZ's assignment is still unclear, but I like the way he thinks!

Gaetz has self-identified as a "libertarian populist". Observers have described his views as far right. Gaetz was an early supporter of Donald Trump and his appeal to the Republican Party base, echoing his talking points.

In several commercials during his 2016 congressional campaign, Gaetz promised to "kill Muslim terrorists and build the wall".

In a September 2022 episode of Steve Bannon's War Room podcast, Gaetz said Republicans should prioritize "impeachment inquiries" against Democrats "to investigate them and to hold them accountable" if Republicans won the 2022 U.S. House of Representatives elections.

He added, "it should be investigations [of Democrats] first—[and] policy, bill-making, to support the lobbyists and the PACs, as a far, far diminished priority."
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

First, the Congress is going to have to vote on the new RULES of the House. This will occur on Monday, January 9th.

Here are PDF documents listing the proposed Rules: rules.house.gov...

I don't know if Democrats will continue to be 100% against the Rules, like they were the Speaker (McCarthy).

Good Times and Fun Lie Ahead.

Not in the form of JUSTICE (Garland has no integrity)...but by HIGH LEVEL EXPOSURE of CRIMINALS.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Latest reputable poll shows most Americans support the upcoming U.S. House investigation of Hunter Biden.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Even Americans who live maximum sheltered lives know of Hunter Biden's dirty international deals and favors granted him, based on his name.

you know who wants that investigation of hunter more than anyone else?

hunter , these are the games they play where nobody is found guilty or seriously accountable fir theur crimes but since an investigation occurred and nothing is found he can put this behind him..

seriously cant believe people still get their hopes up with these investigations. their purpose is not to hold them accountable. the purpose is to close loose ends and make it go away.

i would love to be wrong but so far i have been batting 1000 with the outcome of these predictable investigations.

edit on 23131America/ChicagoSun, 08 Jan 2023 21:23:53 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I would Love for you to be wrong too! Lets hope you have a SMILE on your face in 6 months...or LESS!

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42

I would Love for you to be wrong too!

me too

top topics

<< 1   >>

join