It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Activists Vow To Slaughter Millions of Dogs & Cats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Hangontight
I don't mind if they start with my neighbour's dogs. Just leave the cats alone.

Cats are at least quiet

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Someone must have said it was raining cats and dogs.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I never knew pets were thought of as causing problems in climate change. It's the meat they consume.

So, what do they call these types: Animalists, anti-caninities, anti-petists

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Climate Activists Vow To Slaughter Millions of Dogs & Cats

What happens when these folks realize they are the largest factor in their equation ?
A Heaven's Gate on a much larger scale ?
What a bunch of morons .

What has Al Gore started ?
All in the name of the Holy Dollar .

This just reinforces my belief the people have went bat sh__ insane .

/End Truthful Rant

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Ohanka

Apparently, though, this article is not about them and I should have checked out the source article. See my post above after OpethPA pointed out how bad this source is.

PETA however deserves to be scorned.

I didn't check the CNN article before posting. Seldom look at CNN. My bad.

edit on 26-11-2022 by Hangontight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hangontight

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Ohanka

Apparently, though, this article is not about them and I should have checked out the source article. See my post above after OpethPA pointed out how bad this source is.

PETA however deserves to be scorned.

I didn't check the CNN article before posting. Seldom look at CNN. My bad.

Hopefullly you apply that same critical analysis and doubt to TGP going forward.

If people discredit CNN then how csn they not do the same to what TGP currently is?

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

edit on 26-11-2022 by Hangontight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hangontight

Pet Ownership is Now Under Attack by Unhinged Climate Extremists – Says Dogs and Cats are Part of the Climate Problem

In an effort to lessen their “carbon pawprint,” unhinged climate activists are now advocating for the death of millions of dogs and cats worldwide.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

If these unhinged *!-#"!? extremists want to make a difference, they should start with themselves.

Believe it or not, these claims in the context of the Australian bush actually make sense and have validity.

We have millions of feral cats and dogs living in the bush decimating the populations of our beautiful and unique native species.

Should see the size of some of the dogs too! In the high country (alpine and sub-alpine regions) in my area I’ve seen dead ones hanging by the tail from trees and they are the size of wolves looking like they’ve descended from Alsatians etc.

I also think there should be legislation requiring cat owners to keep their little killing machines confined to their own private property.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Gateway Pundit needs to view ATS. They are a month behind!

CNN Ridiculed For Blaming Pets For Impact On Climate Change

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Let's see them try to slaughter police cats and dogs so these useless climate activists can spend the rest of their lives in Federal prison or worse!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I want to see a climate activist glue themselves to a siamese cat

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Alrighty!
Link to the CNN article the Gateway Pundit cited does NOT advocate killing pets. It only advocates responsible pet ownership & who did the climate study on pets.

You're mostly right. Towards the end of the article, they (TGP) post a tweet from someone making the same claim, along with a link to another article which also quotes from the CNN article.

So TGP did quote someone (on Twitter) making the same claim that PETA wants animals killed, but no quotes from anyone at PETA saying this at either link.
edit on 27-11-2022 by Boadicea because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

next we'll be hearing,

Pet Owners And Animal Lovers Vow To Slaughter Climate Activists Who Vow To Slaughter Millions of Dogs & Cats. as a result green house gases are down by 1/2. a great start to ending global warming.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Blaine91555

PETA still does that.

They operate an animal “rescue” shelter to this day that more resembles a pet Auschwitz than anything else. Wild animals and pets snatched from gardens that end up there are doomed.

Their “vets” are sadistic torturers that wouldn’t be out of place in an Imperial Japanese Concentration Camp.

They also advocate the shooting of race horses for some reason.

Literally the most worthless organisation on the planet. You could actively set out to be an organisation dedicated to harming as many defenceless animals as possible and achieve less in the field than PETA.

They need shut down.

a taste of their own medicine too.

do you know where these places are?

they need to be put on a map.

and walked in a circle for 2 weeks straight.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Save the whales.

Kill a dog.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I would imagine the average climate activist has a much larger carbon footprint than a dog or cat. If they are really so concerned about Mother Earth maybe they should find a nice high cliff and jump off it.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
What has Al Gore started ?

Al Gore didn't start this. He's just used the "useful idiots" that were already there. The Soviet Union started this in the 60's and 70's. That includes PETA as well. It's a damn shame that the Soviets never get the credit for what they've done.

There's a movie that came out in the 80's named "The Final Option". It is FICTION, but, there is some basis in fact. Pay attention to how the group is funded. Especially pay attention to the ending. In the closing credits look for the "advisor".
edit on 29-11-2022 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
These are people who love civilization to death, including its animals.

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Easiest way to get a good person to become violent is to do something to the most innocent of all souls, usually animals and children. It’ll only take one or two and the climate change issue will become so hated and fought against so bring it on. Pick your meow meow martyr and let’s do this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join