It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the scrambling begin...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I'm sure by now some , if not, most of you have watched the new "Died suddenly" documentary and it seems like the media has as well with some pretty immediate damage control tactics.

It's obviously expected to see the usual suspects scatter around factchecking left and right but this is next level headless chicken behavior.

I even got the good ole:

"It looks like the results below are changing quickly" disclaimer where it reads:

If this topic is new, it can sometimes take time for reliable sources to publish information
Check the source
Are they trusted on this topic?
Come back later
Other sources might have more information on this topic in a few hours or days

Followed by a gazillion "official links"

Again, expected but...damn, that was fast. Actually, I,ve ner seen them react so fast.

EXAMPLE

Personal Conspiracy Theory:

This documentary will help many people open their eyes but consequently will push & accelerate the "antivaxer criminalization agenda" coming to a neighborhood near you.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Isawsomething

Check the comments, though

www.forbes.com...
edit on 23-11-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I wonder, since the vaccine had to be kept at some insanely low temperature, what would happen if some of it wasn't stored correctly? Would it just not work as good, or would it cause issues? Everyone seems to be following the same script. Anything negative must be a lie, and must be silenced. In the way back days, we debunked things with facts, now all it takes is very strong feelz.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

www.forbes.com...

Extremely satisfying. Thank you for pointing that out

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I wonder, since the vaccine had to be kept at some insanely low temperature, what would happen if some of it wasn't stored correctly? Would it just not work as good, or would it cause issues?

Maybe that's the excuse line they'll run with next.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isawsomething
Hello everyone,

I'm sure by now some , if not, most of you have watched the new "Died suddenly" documentary and it seems like the media has as well with some pretty immediate damage control tactics.

It's obviously expected to see the usual suspects scatter around factchecking left and right but this is next level headless chicken behavior.

I even got the good ole:

"It looks like the results below are changing quickly" disclaimer where it reads:

If this topic is new, it can sometimes take time for reliable sources to publish information
Check the source
Come back later

Again, expected but...damn, that was fast. Actually, I,ve ner seen them react so fast.

EXAMPLE

This documentary will help many people open their eyes but consequently will push & accelerate the "antivaxer criminalization agenda" coming to a neighborhood near you.

It's evident by now what has happened and quite obvious.

I am sure many have come to the same conclusions and all you have to do is to take a look around in these threads or have a look at how many have signed up for the third dose 'booster'. Really disappointing news for the pharmaceuticals.

I have paid tribute to Pfizer on another thread: Pfizer: Six scandals to remember
But I think more and more are coming to realise what we are dealing with.

As for the usual fact-checkers, vaccine apologists and denialists of reality, well...they have been refuted continuously and repeatedly and their arguments can't change the course of history. Keep a record though for future reference and for future refutations.
edit on 23-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yes, good old Forbes..

www.forbes.com...
edit on 23-11-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isawsomething
Hello everyone,

I even got the good ole:

Check the source
Come back later

EXAMPLE

They wrote the review before they watched the movie.

Deep state propaganda 101:

Anything that challenges the narrative is either a conspiracy theory or "anti vaxx"

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I wonder, since the vaccine had to be kept at some insanely low temperature, what would happen if some of it wasn't stored correctly? Would it just not work as good, or would it cause issues? Everyone seems to be following the same script. Anything negative must be a lie, and must be silenced. In the way back days, we debunked things with facts, now all it takes is very strong feelz.

It's happened before. They discard the vaccine. If it warms up too much, it becomes ineffective. However, it's "warmed up" to the temperature of your kitchen refrigerator's freezer when they're preparing to use it and warmed further before injections. It can be stored for up to 5 days at refrigerator freezer temperatures.

You can see storage and handling instructions here

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

"Anyhing that challenges the narrative is either a conspiracy theory or "anti vaxx""

Well, yes?

This is a CT website?

As for anyone that challenges your narrative (insert preferred perjoratives here).

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

www.forbes.com...

Wow, that is heartening!

Amazing they are allowing such free speech on an article such as this.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

www.forbes.com...

Wow, that is heartening!

Denialists and vaccine apologists.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

www.forbes.com...

Wow, that is heartening!

Don't worry, deep state operatives will be along to close that down shortly.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Probably more busy posting bs in order to make Conspiracy Theorists look bonkers?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Probably more busy posting bs in order to make Conspiracy Theorists look bonkers?

Ahh new tactics. I thought we were, bonkers that is. Plenty on TikTok banging the vaccine drum despite the clear and obvious. Still sometimes I guess the truth is a tough pill to swallow.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Ahh new tactics. I thought we were, bonkers that is. Plenty on TikTok banging the vaccine drum despite the clear and obvious. Still sometimes I guess the truth is a tough pill to swallow.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

So good, you posted it twice?

Don't do Tik Tok.

Are there "Deep State Operatives" on whatever it is?

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

Yep! That's what happens when reality hits you hard. It's definitely a tough pill to shallow!

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

even harder when its all tied up with an obviously bankrupt ideology..

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

even harder when its all tied up with an obviously bankrupt ideology..

Absolutely!

May I add: Morally as well as scientifically bankrupt ideology.

top topics

join