It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Russian Missiles Land In Poland Killing Two

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Do we know for certain that these missiles were actually fired by Russia?

Not yet we don't.

Conficting reports everywhere.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Not yet. Thats what they are going to try and find out tomorrow and discuss options at the emergency session in Brussels.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

If you even knew how to spell russia, i just might take you seriously

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Not yet we don't.

THIS little incident all but guarantees continued funding for Ukraine from the new congress.

So...timing is logically suspect.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I like to spell UKKKraine, like that.

Because Azov.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Np, was a little confused if i should have responded as I wasnt sure if you were confused or not lol. To act is better than to not act i guess.

Did have another idea though that my brother brought up, that the missiles could have been Ukrainian anti missile missiles that missed their targets... while that would mean they are Ukrainian and they killed Polish people, it doesnt mean Ukraine did anything wrong and im sure Poland would see it that way if that turned out to be the case... not to mention if ruZZia wasnt firing their damn things in the first place.

Just gotta wait on the investigation and facts.

originally posted by: JinMI

I deliberately misspell it with lower case and the double Z's as a sign of disrespect and contempt, I cant do # in this war personally, so if i can spit even ever so slightly symbolically in their face... ill do it. Ill only stop doing it when ruZZia and putler actually stop and change... and anytime I talk about a good Russian, I use the proper spelling, and there are still good Russians. But when talking of the country as a whole as it is now... ruZZia it is.
edit on 15-11-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
yet again the Nasis!! use poland to start a war.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Not yet we don't.

THIS little incident all but guarantees continued funding for Ukraine from the new congress.

So...timing is logically suspect.

Yep.

Once I realized that they want $39 Billion I figured this was suspect and way too convenient. Also, other reasons, of course, like moving the craziness forward.

Funny how everything just falls into place.

I wish "coincidence" would help ME this much, lmao.
edit on 11/15/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Plus the financial loss from the crypto bankruptcy will severely effect Ukraine's funding since the election is also over and Ukraine can't be used for money laundering via crypto to the DNC for campaigns.

This incident is very curiously timed so close to the crypto scam collapse and the end of the midterms with R's capturing the House.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: MykeNukem

Could indeed be a Uke anti air missile.

But Russia has been using S 300's as ground attack missiles too.

We just have to wait and see.

S-300, 48N6P-01, Range 195Km. I believe the polish border is out of range for Russians to use as ground attack.

The Ukrainian ADF forces in area DO use the S-300 though.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

" Do we know for certain that these missiles were actually fired by Russia? "

No . I am " Guessing " North Korea is Responsible for this Dastardly Deed . I Hear Lil Kim got some Bad Ass " Delivery Systems " for his Penisnukes from the Israeli's ..............

edit on 15-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

If we want to be consistent, then if Ukraine accidently hit Poland with missiles, why aren't you hollering for Article 4 or 5 to be invoked AGAINST Ukraine?

That would be fair, no?

People have called for the same against Russia, with zero evidence yet. Even calling for all out war before they realized this isn't verified yet.

If Ukraine did this whether accidental or not, and Zelensky is issuing demands to NATO over this, then that would indicate to me it's Ukraine that is playing the West and can't be trusted:

Zelensky: “Terror is not limited to our national borders. Russian missiles hit Poland. … To fire missiles at NATO territory. This is a Russian missile attack on collective security! This is a very significant escalation. We must act.”
Link

If that's the case, I say we (NATO) invoke article 5 against Ukraine. Only fair.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Crypto didn’t collapse, one exchange did… not even the biggest one.

I don’t see how that correlates with this. There have been a few exchanges that fall and individual coins… People could still launder crypto right now.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is interesting to me:

Russia fired at least 85 missiles, most of them aimed at the country’s power facilities, and blacked out many cities, he said.

The Ukrainian energy minister said the attack was “the most massive” bombardment of power facilities in the nearly 9-month-old Russian invasion, striking both power generation and transmission systems.

That was from an attack that landed within the borders of Ukraine -- a massive tactical attack on the power grids. At the same time they also hit the power grid in Moldova, throwing most of that country into darkness. It's either intentional or it's incompetence distinguishing borders on a map during an operation. Either is possible with the Russians.

And on the Polish front:

Polish government spokesman Piotr Mueller confirmed that an explosion had killed two people and said some military units were put on alert while officials sought details.

Polish media reported that the strike took place in an area where grain was drying in Przewodów, a village near the border with Ukraine.

The Russian Defense Ministry denied being behind “any strikes on targets near the Ukrainian-Polish border” and said in a statement that photos of purported damage “have nothing to do” with Russian weapons.

The Russians are not apologizing so it is not being treated as an accident. This could have been easier with an apology and a reprimand for those involved.

link
edit on 15-11-2022 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

If that's the case, I say we (NATO) invoke article 5 against Ukraine. Only fair.

Ukraine isn't a NATO member yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

Ukraine isn't a NATO member yet.

Exactly my point.

If they (Ukraine) fired missiles into Poland, whether accidental or not, and are now trying to get NATO assistance for something THEY did, then WE (NATO) should invoke Article 5 against Ukraine. Period.

If..

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

It is a bit odd that they would have no feelings of remorse for the situation that they may have caused.

A stone face like good old kgb agent.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Most people's sense of justice is as cheap as the newspaper covers they copy it from.

"We" (actually meaning our politicians) are always the good guys and everyone against us (against our politicians) are the bad guys. That is how black and white the media likes to keep it, and that's the way the slower folks can comprehend national conflicts.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

If its proven that Ukraine did it on purpose then sure it could happen. Even if it was an accident on Ukraine's part they shall still be held accountable. Its only right.

Only time will tell here.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

If its proven that Ukraine did it on purpose then sure it could happen. Even if it was an accident on Ukraine's part they shall still be held accountable. Its only right.

Only time will tell here.

We don't know yet. Correct.

Yet, in your last post you said Russia should have remorse for this...

Maybe, we don't know yet, right?

Yes, time will tell. Maybe Ukraine should have remorse? We don't know yet.

The rest is hyperbole...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join