It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one state election have 30000 plus more votes than any other state election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Serious question here

How does one state election have 30000 plus more votes than any other state election?

Arizona's gubernatorial election has 30,000 plus more votes than the Senate race, Secretary of State, Attorney General, and State Treasurer

this means 30,000 plus Arizonians just voted for Governor and nothing else on the ballot.

am I wrong here?

FWIW Arizona seems high compared to Georgia and Georgia

Well here are Georgia's vote totals, not sure about Arizona but Georgia had a record turnout

18,000 plus difference in voting for the Governor versus the Senate, 43,000 approximately difference in the Lt.Governor

edit on 14-11-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

People cheat.

I mean, how could there be ANY close elections with the way the democrats have been acting?

And of course, you'll have the usual suspects lining up here laughing over their "win".

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Another question is how does every vote go blue but one? Did people vote blue for everything else and then red for treasurer for some reason? Or maybe they didn't vote for treasurer at all, voted blue down ballet and then said you know what I don't care who the treasurer is?

Does that sound right to you?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Another question is how does every vote go blue but one? Did people vote blue for everything else and then red for treasurer for some reason? Or maybe they didn't vote for the treasurer at all, voted blue down ballet, and then said you know what I don't care who the treasurer is?

Yea that's obviously suspicious too but anecdotally Georgia has a party mixture in its state officials from time to time. As well as Ive found when tackling complex issues focus on one anomaly at a time.

but yea

Kimberly Yee must have run an outstanding campaign for Treasurer

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Lemme guess, all 30k for Hobbs.

You don't say.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Kari Lake is going to lose.

It didn't appear likely, but apparently there were 10's of thousands of people in highly conservative Maracopa county that simply just voted for the democrat for governor.

Just to add, Hobbs, the democrat, is in charge of vote counting.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I skipped the senate race in my State because I don't like the candidates, but voted on every other race.
The leftist had no chance anyway, I don't think it would have mattered to me if they did.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Serious question here

How does one state election have 30000 plus more votes than any other state election?

Arizona's gubernatorial election has 30,000 plus more votes than the Senate race, Secretary of State, Attorney General, and State Treasurer

this means 30,000 plus Arizonians just voted for Governor and nothing else on the ballot.

am I wrong here?

You are overlooking the fact that Arizona has a lot of libertarians and other political parties as well as write-in candidates.

Check out the FULL slate on Ballotpedia

(goes off muttering something about "Deny ignorance")

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Another question is how does every vote go blue but one? Did people vote blue for everything else and then red for treasurer for some reason? Or maybe they didn't vote for treasurer at all, voted blue down ballet and then said you know what I don't care who the treasurer is?

Or maybe they ran unopposed. Did you actually go online and look at the ballot?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

In 2020, according to Arizona's Secretary of State, there were 3,420,565 ballots cast:

azsos.gov...

That was an election of high interest to the voting public and I would assume this year's was also, so there was probably a similar turnout. 30,000 votes out of 3,420,565 is less than 1%. Less than 1% of Arizona voters voted for Governor but didn't (for some reason) vote for one of those other positions. Actually, NONE of those positions has exactly the same number of votes as any other position. It would seem that different candidates on the ballot getting different numbers of votes than the others is the norm, not the exception.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Looking at the site you linked and the graphic, of course, there clearly was someone else running. The incumbent and several others. So yeah, a little odd.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yeah that doesn’t make a lot of sense.
I don’t know but the Dem treasurer guy Martin Quezada must be a real schlepper for them because take a look at the margin, he lost by more than 250,000 votes.
I really don’t buy the Tic Tac voting story where they would go down the list and only vote for certain Dems and not others.
Most card carrying Dem supporters hate Republicans no matter what they are running for.
I am highly suspicious of the whole damn thing.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People cheat.

I mean, how could there be ANY close elections with the way the democrats have been acting?

And of course, you'll have the usual suspects lining up here laughing over their "win".

How dare you! They didn't cheat...

LOL!

Since FTX folded I wonder what Dominion and Runbeck and the other accessories to the felonies of vote fraud are going to do when the checks bounce like rubber balls all over the world...

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Nevada too btw.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Kari Lake is going to lose.

It didn't appear likely, but apparently there were 10's of thousands of people in highly conservative Maracopa county that simply just voted for the democrat for governor.

Just to add, Hobbs, the democrat, is in charge of vote counting.

Before or after going through the Runbeck ballot printing company?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
MORE ARIZONA DATA: Only 17% of Maricopa Election Day Voters Were Democrat, Only 23% of Primary Election Day Voters Were Democrat -- But Democrats Are Winning 50% of Delayed Election Day Totals? IMPOSSIBLE!

Huge Smoking Gun out of Arizona!: www.thegatewaypundit.com... ng-50-election-day-totals-impossible/

The above crazy impossible statistic is getting a lot of press in conservative circles. Congressman Andy Biggs (R-AZ) wants to be the next House Speaker. Will he act like it, by IMMEDIATELY demanding a thorough examination of the ballots?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: putnam6
Serious question here

am I wrong here?

(goes off muttering something about "Deny ignorance") really ? was this necessary?

You are overlooking the fact that Arizona has a lot of libertarians and other political parties as well as write-in candidates.

Check out the FULL slate on Ballotpedia

but the Secretary or State in Arizona seems to have more recent totals

(goes off muttering something about "Deny ignorance")

Respectfully Ballotpedia has fewer totals than the Arizona site, if I'm looking at it correctly seems these Ballotpedia totals are not as up to date

Ballotpedia has 220,000 more ballots for Arizona Governor than Arizona Senate race in other words even more of an anomaly

or I'm wrong here as well?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's possible people cross party lines all the time. Especially when they run a Qcultist for Gov.

edit on 14-11-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

In 2020, according to Arizona's Secretary of State, there were 3,420,565 ballots cast:

azsos.gov...

That was an election of high interest to the voting public and I would assume this year's was also, so there was probably a similar turnout. 30,000 votes out of 3,420,565 is less than 1%. Less than 1% of Arizona voters voted for Governor but didn't (for some reason) vote for one of those other positions. Actually, NONE of those positions has exactly the same number of votes as any other position. It would seem that different candidates on the ballot getting different numbers of votes than the others is the norm, not the exception.

Respectfully Georgia was a well-contested election too and with almost double the ballots the anomaly is approximately 40% LESS than what we are seeing in Arizona.

or am I wrong?

How does this normal variance not show up in a highly contested Georgia if it happens organically

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes, its completely possible that AZ (and NV) are completely immune to silly things like tribalism and partisanship. Not to mention statistics and probability.

Possibly.......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join