It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one state election have 30000 plus more votes than any other state election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Amazing!
How can they be so good and making the results So close !
50.2% !!! they MADE the delay so they could do this.
They are realy rubing it in Your face.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I skipped the senate race in my State because I don't like the candidates, but...

That's cute...

I call BS, people vote Party, that's why it's separated and noted on ballots.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Well Proposition 309 kinda speaks volumes.

Enact Voter ID requirements (NO) 50.5%

It appears those border counties are blue... why not just cede them off to Mexico? kick them out if they're voting themselves free entry "problem solved"

edit on 15-11-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

You are overlooking the fact that Arizona has a lot of libertarians and other political parties as well as write-in candidates.

Check out the FULL slate on Ballotpedia

(goes off muttering something about "Deny ignorance")

A very conservative state voting democrat after all the failed policies of your corrupt democrat leaders have caused an increase in price in everything, record high crime, record high inflation, etc?...

Yeah, you are not denying ignorance in the least. You support ignorance 100%

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Byrd

You are overlooking the fact that Arizona has a lot of libertarians and other political parties as well as write-in candidates.

Check out the FULL slate on Ballotpedia

(goes off muttering something about "Deny ignorance")

A very conservative state voting democrat . . .

Really?

Did you know that AZ is the largest supplier of winter lettuce in the world? And other vegetables and fruit.

There are 22 Federally recognized native tribes in AZ.

What exactly do you think makes AZ a Red State?

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

originally posted by: watchitburn
I skipped the senate race in my State because I don't like the candidates, but...

That's cute...

I call BS, people vote Party, that's why it's separated and noted on ballots.

Without Parties, how would people know what candidates stand for? 🐰

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

How much winter lettuce does AZ send to foreign countries? 🐰

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

How much winter lettuce does AZ send to foreign countries? 🐰

I don't really know. But AZ sends a lot of lemons to Russia (or did).

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Arizona has about a 37% conservative population. A 36% moderate population, and the democrat party is no longer moderate in case you haven't figured this out, and only a 21% liberal populace.

Which makes 73% of Arizona's population more likely to vote Republican than the dictatorial system you leftists are setting in the U.S.

Most Conservative States 2022

1. Rising inflation because of democrat policies to a 40 year high level.

2. Rising prices of oil, gas, electricity, etc because of democrat policies.

3. A DEMOCRAT administration that has criminalized political opponents and parents as "domestic terrorists" for not wanting BLM/CRT Marxist and sexual indoctrination of their children.

4. A DEMOCRAT administration that left 14,000 LEGAL U.S. residents trapped in Afghanistan at the hands of the Taliban and who knows how many American citizens they left behind, and then they blocked attempted rescues of those LEGAL Americans meanwhile this same criminal administration has an open border policy allowing illegals without vetting them, without checking to see if they have COVID-19 or any other illness and flying them all over the U.S.

5. A DEMOCRAT administration that continually divides the nation and has as POTUS a deranged senile and corrupt criminal who has been paid millions by China's CCP.

6. A DEMOCRAT administration which defunded the police causing crime to increase to levels not seen since the 1990s meanwhile they lie and blame all police officers of being racists.

7. A DEMOCRAT administration with Soros paid DA's who are ignoring crimes, allowing criminals to be released meanwhile targeting law abiding Americans who dare defend themselves with firearms.

etc, etc, etc.

Yet you want to claim that moderates and conservatives, which make up 73% of the population of Arizona, in states like Arizona would vote for another democrat corrupt pos candidate?...

edit on 16-11-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's possible people cross party lines all the time. Especially when they run a Qcultist for Gov.

You've got to be the top poster to reference Q on the site. I don't see lot of posts from you but I swear you mention Q in every other one. Just curious what's the fascination? It seems dead and buried like the Russian pee tapes but for some reason you can't let it go. I never dug into it much but I know you must have extensive knowledge of it as much as you mention it. Is it just a quick insult to the right which takes little thought or something that actually gets under your crawl?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join