It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premier Doug Ford urges masking - stops short of imposing mandate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Why didn't we have a mild covid season for the SAME obvious reasons?

Because all of us have some acquired immunity to every known flu strain contagious to humans. Be it through vaccines, having caught them, etc... it's coded into our systems. When you do basic things like sanitation, masking, not being in crowds, it makes the chance of catching or transmitting the flu slim to none. We had zero resistance to covid-19, as it was a brand new virus. Measures taken to slow it down gave us 2 very mild flu seasons.

I know what you're getting at, and it's a [snipped] BS fairytale. It is impossible for a flu virus to cause a positive covid test.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

There were videos of lemon juice causing 'positive' covid tests, so I'm sure flu can do the same:

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Seems the more we protect ourselves from the flu and RSV the worse it gets the following year.

Or am I missing something here.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: MykeNukem
Lol, that's so bad! I have been through addiction, so, as a fellow human, I can sympathise, but oh boy, not good to put yourself in that position, when being in charge.

Same, I went through it too.

But I mean our Leaders? Like wow, I managed to cover it up for years, without incident.

These people, nope, gotta get me a trans hooker and some crack and get the party goin....AND lead the country...then get caught and act like it someone else's fault.

edit on 11/14/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Disappeared like magic during 2020-2021 , very strange.

There were around 3 million recorded cases of the flu just in the US between October 2021 and April 2022.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Disappeared like magic during 2020-2021 , very strange.

There were around 3 million recorded cases of the flu just in the US between October 2021 and April 2022.

Yet:

The 2017–2018 flu season was severe for all US populations and resulted in an estimated 41 million cases, 710,000 hospitalizations and 52,000 deaths.
Link

Nothing to question or see here, move along...
edit on 11/15/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Neither of my 3 boys are vaccinated, or have their flu shots and hey are sick as dogs. They gave it to me and it was the worst cold of my life. Sick for 2 weeks straight and I still have a sore throat - my wife, nothing at all and we're both vaccinated.

Seems just like flu season as the last 2 years everything has been sanitized and now no one give a s***.

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Makes sense to me, germs are good.

Never wearing a mask again or washing my hands, unless I have an accident in the washroom.

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Flu is back it seems then. Disappeared like magic during 2020-2021 , very strange.

Only in hillbilly fairytales.

You still seem to be in a state of denial just as everyone else who engages in vaccine apologetics and denialism of facts and reality.

What is different between 2019 and now as far as the health of children is concerned. You should ask yourself and the answer is straight forward.

Maybe lockdowns and vaccines have played a very important role in making many children sick.

The products by Pfizer and other pharmaceutical companies have never been established to be safe and effective. If they were we would have known the short, medium and long term effects. We are just starting to realise what happens when experiments are made against healthy human beings, especially the young ones.

Sick children, Myocarditis, Pericarditis, Heart Attacks, paralysis, etc.

Pfizer has a wonderful criminal record and I have made a thread about the 6 famous scandals where Pfizer has been handled billions of dollars in criminal fines. I am sure that when the lawsuits start against them then the company will disappear.

I find it absurd that people will be involved in vaccine apology and advocating lockdowns and mandatory vaccines with potentially dangerous products.

It's also absurd for anyone to claim that the flu has magically disappeared the last two years and magically reappeared now. Absurd and ludicrous.

You have the right to inoculate yourself several times if you want to. But you shouldn't be engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of facts and reality.

The house of cards has collapsed.
edit on 15-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well, I am reading how Covid may adversely affect the immune system and they suspect the Omicron variant is changing in specific ways into the deadly Delta variant's immune evasive ways. Only the strong survive, comes to mind.

thetyee.ca...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Well, I am reading how Covid may adversely affect the immune system and they suspect the Omicron variant is changing in specific ways into the deadly Delta variant's immune evasive ways. Only the strong survive, comes to mind.

thetyee.ca...

Once you survive primary infection with whichever variant you have been infected then the chances of getting seriously ill or die due to Covid after reinfection are almost equal to zero.

I don't buy the alarmism by the 'experts' and there is no evidence to suggest that humans cannot deal successfully with SARS-CoV-2.

The infection fatality rate of COVID-19 is 0.15%

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The chances that someone who is healthy and young to get seriously ill and die due to Covid from primary infection are also extremely small

www.medrxiv.org...

0-19 age group IFR = 0.0003%
20-29 age group IFR = 0.003%

Hence 3 deaths per one million infections and 3 deaths per 100,000 infections. And if you don't have underlying health issues the chances are probably close to zero.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

thetyee.ca...

Once you survive primary infection with whichever variant you have been infected then the chances of getting seriously ill or die due to Covid after reinfection are almost equal to zero.

I don't buy the alarmism by the 'experts' and there is no evidence to suggest that humans cannot deal successfully with SARS-CoV-2.

The chances that someone who is healthy and young to get seriously ill and die due to Covid from primary infection are also extremely small

www.medrxiv.org...

Hence 3 deaths per one million infections and 3 deaths per 100,000 infections. And if you don't have underlying health issues the chances are probably close to zero.

If you read the article I posted, T cells become more and more deregulated and the immune system will start attacking healthy organs the older you are, actually starting at the age of 50, and with each new re-infection. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

thetyee.ca...

www.medrxiv.org...

If you read the article I posted, T cells become more and more deregulated and the immune system will start attacking healthy organs the older you are, actually starting at the age of 50, and with each new re-infection. Time will tell.

The article you posted is good for discussion but this isn't happening as far as anyone is concerned. This is a hypothesis stated by the author and only a hypothesis. There is no evidence that T cells have become deregulated with re-infections. The human race won't extinct because of Covid.

Most people who have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 have survived the infection. Actually the survival rate is 99.85%.
edit on 15-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

thetyee.ca...

www.medrxiv.org...

The article you posted is good for discussion but this isn't happening as far as anyone is concerned. This is a hypothesis stated by the author and only a hypothesis. There is no evidence that T cells have become deregulated with re-infections. The human race won't extinct be used of Covid.

Most people who have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 have survived the infection. Actually the survival rate is 99.85%.

So far, but they are now warning all of us that Omicron is mutating into some Delta immune system evasive ways. And we need more testing and studies on people 50 years of age and older who suffer re-infections with different variants. Never say never.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Everyone is sick right now... I got covid for the second time last week, lasted about four days. Bunch of guys off at work, probably with covid.

But there's apparently an RSV going around with children and covid ontop of that, not good for the children. Let's hope it blows over quickly.

Can we just call it a cold or the flu ffs...yay big pharma gave the cold a name and made a special tests that tells you for sure that is what it is...Instead why aren't we talking about the inefficiency of the healthcare system in Canada...nope paper masks to the rescue. So sick of this #.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133

originally posted by: strongfp

Everyone is sick right now... I got covid for the second time last week, lasted about four days. Bunch of guys off at work, probably with covid.

But there's apparently an RSV going around with children and covid ontop of that, not good for the children. Let's hope it blows over quickly.

Can we just call it a cold or the flu ffs...yay big pharma gave the cold a name and made a special tests that tells you for sure that is what it is...Instead why aren't we talking about the inefficiency of the healthcare system in Canada...nope paper masks to the rescue. So sick of this #.

Don't blame our healthcare system because clinical data is always weeks behind after collection, the virus keeps mutating, people stopped wearing masks and vaccination rates are down, plus no more testing, and the government refuses to mandate anything at this point. We are running blind.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

edit on 15-11-2022 by Habs2133 because: delete

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join