It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did Jesse Jackson have something to do with the death of MLK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
has anyone seen a documentary done by the Black Panthers about the shooting of Martin Luther King Jr.? most public reports say that he was shot two times, but this film says three, but they can't explain the third shot. so I was just wondering if anyone out there had any info on this......

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Your post really doesnt explain why you think jesse jackson has something to do with it. could you please explain?

Thank you

Digital GRl

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
well if you look at Jesse Jackson's dealing with the government and the fact that he is a member of the Boule. I just find it interesting that reports say he was shot twice, at two different angles, but you have Jesse in the picture pointing up, as if he knew where the shot was, or was supposed to be. and since the government releases certain things, that picture is always shown. I'm just curious, that's all.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ridiculous....Jesse Jackson was close with MLK and had nothing to do with his assassination. Look at our own government. The same people that killed JFK and RFK also were responsible for killing MLK.....can you say CIA/MAFIA......MKULTRA......all that good stuff.....

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Ridiculous....Jesse Jackson was close with MLK and had nothing to do with his assassination. Look at our own government. The same people that killed JFK and RFK also were responsible for killing MLK.....can you say CIA/MAFIA......MKULTRA......all that good stuff.....

okay, so now that you say that.....look at the origination of the Boule. I believe you will find more under Sigma Pi Phi. because anyone, in the past, that was against governmental rule, i.e. Jesse Jackson, but now they are "glorified" in the spotlight, they sold their soul. you tell me what the hell Jackson had to do with the Schiavo case..........right, nothing.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

okay, so now that you say that.....look at the origination of the Boule. I believe you will find more under Sigma Pi Phi. because anyone, in the past, that was against governmental rule, i.e. Jesse Jackson, but now they are "glorified" in the spotlight, they sold their soul. you tell me what the hell Jackson had to do with the Schiavo case..........right, nothing.

Jesse Jackson is glorified by who? He's a 2-bit hack and always has been. He's a lame leader for blacks and nothing like MLK. I don't know of a single person on the planet that glorifies Jesse Jackson. What is he? Nothing. He sold his soul to get what? What he has now? He has nothing. So, if he sold his soul for that.......how does that make any sense?? It doesn't!

And right, what did JJ have to do with the Schiavo case? and what does that have to do with this topic or thread??

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Jesse Jackson is glorified by who? He's a 2-bit hack and always has been. He's a lame leader for blacks and nothing like MLK. I don't know of a single person on the planet that glorifies Jesse Jackson. What is he? Nothing. He sold his soul to get what? What he has now? He has nothing. So, if he sold his soul for that.......how does that make any sense?? It doesn't!

And right, what did JJ have to do with the Schiavo case? and what does that have to do with this topic or thread??

once again, respond to the entire post. I said check out the origination of the Boule. don't Fox News the situation and pick out what you think you can attack. the media glorifies Jackson. and he sold his soul to get what? where do his money come from? you said he has nothing? what's your standards as far as having something? once again, you have to step out of your personal view and see this through the Illuminati's eyes.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've read before, in reports from the late 70's and early 80's, that Jesse Jackson was suspected of conspiring to have MLK assasinated because he wanted to be in the limelight.

Nothing really became of the investigation because James Earl Ray was the confessed shooter and then later recanted his confession. It's believed now, and I read this somewhere else, that James Ray may not have been the shooter because of alibis putting him somewhere else at the time of the shooting.

The reason that he "confessed", he said, is because he didn't like MLK and "confessed" as a joke.

I'll go to my grave believing that Jesse Jackson had prior knowledge of the conspiracy to assasinate MLK despite what the American public thinks.

After reading the reports that I've read, you'll believe too.

I'll try to find these reports but I seriously doubt that I will. It's been over 20 years since I've seen them.

[edit on 6/4/05 by Intelearthling]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I mean i can see jessie jackson being shady like that because well.....he preaches the talk but he doesnt seem to walk it very well. he does seem to be a man that loves attention...but to be honest i dont know enough about him or all the imense details of the MLK assassination.

Kind regards,
Digital Grl

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
From what I have heard, supposedly sourcing from people involved, after King was shot, Jackson cleared everyone out of the room, apparently as he was imminently dying, and later reappeared with his blood on his sweater, and sort of used it as a 'i'[ve been annointed with the blood of the saviour' and what not.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

once again, you have to step out of your personal view and see this through the Illuminati's eyes.

I don't have to see this through the illuminati's eyes or anyone else's for that matter. I look at it through my own and based on my knowledge and research.

Jess Jackson had nothing to do with having MLK killed...that is ridiculous at best. And again, what limelight did he fall ino after MLK's death? NONE. He is nothing. A 2-bit hack. Did he continue to work as vibrantly for equal rights after MLK's death?? NO! In fact, no one has since MLK's death. So my point is there was nothing in it for Jesse to have MLK taken out. He was taken out by our government. Maybe James Earl Ray was a patsy or a hypnotised assassin trained by the MKULTRA program...whatever....

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

once again, you have to step out of your personal view and see this through the Illuminati's eyes.

I don't have to see this through the illuminati's eyes or anyone else's for that matter. I look at it through my own and based on my knowledge and research.

Jess Jackson had nothing to do with having MLK killed...that is ridiculous at best. And again, what limelight did he fall ino after MLK's death? NONE. He is nothing. A 2-bit hack. Did he continue to work as vibrantly for equal rights after MLK's death?? NO! In fact, no one has since MLK's death. So my point is there was nothing in it for Jesse to have MLK taken out. He was taken out by our government. Maybe James Earl Ray was a patsy or a hypnotised assassin trained by the MKULTRA program...whatever....

so with your research....have you came across the Boule? if not.....you need to increase your knowledge and redo your research. it wouldn't surprise me if Jesse put the third bullet in him. that's right, three bullets. one in the head, one under the chin and one in the back, on the right side. that's why I need to find the documentary done by the Black Panthers on the assassination of MLK Jr. and what makes it even more tripped out, MLK Jr. was apart of the Boule as well. but with my research, it seemed to me that he saw what was going on and changed. that's when he was assassinated. see, tie in all the people that used to work with the government. and watch how they are being hung now......Saddam, Castro, Aristide, etc.........

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Why don't you give us all some information on this "Boule", after all you started this thread with out any information on it at all?!!?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
so with your research....have you came across the Boule? if not.....you need to increase your knowledge and redo your research.
I just did a little research on Boule.
You have got to be kidding.
You don't really buy into that do you?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
so with your research....have you came across the Boule? if not.....you need to increase your knowledge and redo your research.
I just did a little research on Boule.
You have got to be kidding.
You don't really buy into that do you?
Sorry for the double post

[edit on 7-4-2005 by freddieb]

[edit on 7-4-2005 by freddieb]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Jesse was not near MLK when he was shot but shortly after smeared MLK blood on his shirt then ran down to the press and gave a interview. I am from the Chicago area and if you turn a camera on Jesse will appear within minutes. I personally have seen the man in action and cannot believe that people will follow him. If you ever have time to kill look into his backround and his stuggle to become a man of the cloth. He spouts talk about being for the blacks and advancing his race but in all reality only cares about himself and friends.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
don't worry about the double post. I didn't want to believe it at first. as a black person, I just couldn't imagine any black person buying into the Illuminati's plan, knowing what they are all about. But I would have to say yes. Bill Cosby is the perfect example. he talks about certain black people and the way they talk; slang. but then releases a movie called Fat Albert which does nothing but show blacks talking in slang, and let's not mention his stand-up, Himself, where he talks the same way, half the time. then you can look at black fraternities and sororities. they all have pagan symbols in their insignias. they all look down on each other when they are in the same boat. then you have elite black colleges, which look down on each other as well. I went to Morehouse my freshman year. I went through the brainwashing ritual where they tell you that you are above every other black man. "The best man is a Morehouse man." that's all crap. (crap-you can see I am trying to clean up my mouth. notice the warning symbol by my name.) the reason we, as people in general, can't get together is because of that superior mentality. so do I believe that the Boule is a black Skull and Bones.......YES. see I understand that no one knows what's in Heaven. but to sell out millions for prestige and money...that's ridiculous.

now I can understand if Jesse Jackson had nothing to do with any part of the civil rights movement. but he was along with MLK. he was there that day when MLK was shot. you can honestly tell me that he didn't receive death threats? well if he did or didn't, he still doesn't mention it today. this man ran for president of the U.S. only masons can do that. and they consider him, or anyone Mason under the Scottish Rite, a slave mason. he knows way more than he is letting on. to me, he sits in the same position as Bush. meaning, his public portrayal of himself is soooooooooo camouflaged, the public can't see what he's really all about.

P.S. - and the limelight Jackson fell into was not the superstar limelight you might be thinking of. when choas breaks out over the world, whether by man or weather.....he is one of the few that goes to that part of the world. whether he does anything, which I doubt, who really knows. but he does have U.S. backing and protection. i.e....Sudan, Haiti, Afghanistan, Iraq and Schiavo are just some of the places he has been.....

(please come with feedback. this dialogue should continue...........)

top topics

join