It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playing a civilization game and fetterman....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
When I play a civilization game and my cities are doing well, my politicans look like dr oz. Healthy, well educated and wears a suit.

When my cities go into anarchy, my politicians and advisors look like fetterman. They were street clothes/hoodie and have tattoos on their arms.

The game is trying to tell you that your civilization is failing when you have politicans who look like fetterman.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

If the quality of people were determined soley by what they wear life would be so easy. Dr. Oz might dress nice but be sure to buy his miracle weightloss pills and talk to that cold reading friend of his, which he endorses, to speak with your dead relatives.

Character is determined by more than outward appearance. Most of it is internal.
edit on 10-11-2022 by InwardDiver because: expansion

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

If the quality of people were determined soley by what they wear life would be so easy. Dr. Oz might dress nice but be sure to buy his miracle weightloss pills and talk to that cold reading friend of his, which he endorses, to speak with your dead relatives.

Character is determined by more than outward appearance. Most of it is internal.

So dr oz has literally saved lives, natural high iq.

Buy his miracle weight loss pill. That's what sways people to vote for someone like fetteman?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: InwardDiver

So dr oz has literally saved lives, natural high iq.

Buy his miracle weight loss pill. That's what sways people to vote for someone like fetteman?

Maybe voters think a brainless politician is less dangerous than one with a brain?

How else can one explain our current administration being the most voted for ever?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I am wearing a hoodie right now and have tattoos on my arms. If I have a stroke, will I have the necessary qualifications to be a Senator?
No wait, I have held down a job in private industry and not sponged off my parents and taxpayers my whole life…

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I could do good science and help people, but the moment I start selling you a free energy device or some miracle cures, I become a quack. How about if I promote my friend who can "speak to the dead". I don't think fetterman is great but I'm calling a spade a spade

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What should happen is every politician (including Biden) should have a mandatory cognitive test before running.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

That should be a must for all over 70 years old.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I thought you were going to say someone created the Pennsylvania Civ with Fetterman as it's ruler, and all his diplomacy screens were incoherent/illegible.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
We're Doomed We're Doomed a reply to: Bloodworth

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
In the voters eyes it was a Lt. Governor vs. a daytime celebrity that just moved into the state.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
In the voters eyes it was a Lt. Governor vs. a daytime celebrity that just moved into the state.

Now what the reality?

Tattoos
Hoodie
Low IQ
Unhealthy
Very liberal policies like defund the police.
Lived with his parents how long?

Suit
High iq
Has literally saved lives
Healthy mentally and physically.

top topics

join