It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 22 UFO's Filmed Over Logan West Virginia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
As much as filming dots in the sky irks me, because making any kind of assumption is impossible. Came across this an yeah, sure, dots in the sky again altho this time the images were with Thermal Monoclure Imaging. Was also impressed with what appears to be decent
attempts to explain how those very clear images indicate something very odd.

Have seen plenty of shakey 3 second vids posted here from YT. In this one they don't pan away & present the whole capture.
The video was posted by "Wild and Weird WV" after other strangeness had happened in the area a few days before. There's a link under where you describe video content containing eyewitness statements.

Would like opinions from everyone!

edit on 11/10/2022 by semperfortis because: Corrected All CAPS

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

He never once says that they could be drones, because thats more than likely what they are.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Looks like some kind of insect with wings, perhaps dragonfly.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Huh, that's interesting. That isn't too far from my current location (which varies). We've been seeing some oddities in the sky in neighboring counties.

The things in the video move a little like drones. Can't tell a thing from a fuzzy video. All film grains like that are "unidentified" to the viewer. But, you never know, I guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I’ve pretty much retired myself from trying to figure out footage with small dots in the sky….for me it’s becoming a desensitized “so what”

I remember when “rods” was all the rage….now it’s “eh” and passé.

I rather try to debunk classic shapes that may show specific details of design.

No comment on this footage.

I default to my signature block.

👽
edit on 10-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Looks like blurreds to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Grateful for everyones time & opinions! A comparison to bugs since they captured a few of those too an someone NOT
taking gosh awful blurry shaky footage of balloons or birds or Chinese lanterns really gave me pause. In October in the mountains I'm not sure there are plentiful higher flying insects around? If drones kudos to the operators!! cause the few people I've been with flying them has been sheer comedy right before the crash landings.

Not plugging it, but found first mention of this footage over on Stan Gordon's site. Servovenford to believe the reports it's been getting active lately with glowing orbs an oddnesses. I've always thought this stuff runs in cycles so we "may" be on a upswing?

Now off to google the equipment used since I'd never heard of it.
Cart before the horse anyone? LOL!

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That is some fascinating video - well worth a good, close look (esp. in context of the narrator)

That 'zig-zag' maneuver one of them does towards the end is actually kinda spooky!

Thanks for posting the video - I'm going to check out their website

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Alien's rule the midnight sky, we can observe but can't defend against them. We're Doomed We're Doomed

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I see we have some good opinions on the video, good. I’m Ron from Wild&Weird WV. Someone had posted that these were possibly drones and that’s why I never mentioned them. That’s a good observation however there is a very good reason I didn’t mention drones in the report. Unlike the government I’m pretty aware of what “drones” can physically do Vs what they can not.

I have flown drones , both hobby film grade and acrobatics. Can drones achieve those flight characteristics? With a very experienced pilot , possibly, I don’t know any personally that could pull some of those maneuvers off. I could also see the hobby drone explanation if it were just one unknown target or we were near a hobby flight field ? But when the guest with us filmed those multiples , we would have heard drones if that were it. The facts is, six witnesses observed nothing visually or audibly that resembled what would be expected of a drone or the flight characteristics of a conventional aircraft. We could only see these targets with the thermal.

Also note: The location where these clips were filmed is not a drone heavy area , it’s a lodge and after our convention, it was pretty empty.

More interesting is that following this event I have conducted multiple sessions with the unit trying to recreate what we captured. I have done so in multiple locations and weather conditions. So far we found that whatever these targets are , they appear in clear skies. When it’s cloudy or overcast they are not present for whatever reason? We have no answers.

I refused to release these clips until they were all peer reviewed by others. Personally I thought we were filming birds until I kept hearing back from everyone that “those are not birds”.

I do not know what these were or are and that is why Stan Gordon convinced me to release these to the public, to get some idea on what these may be or if anyone else has managed to capture something similar. I will be be releasing more data on this shortly regardless of what it may turn out to be.

The unit used is an AGM-Taipan TM15-384

Thank you all for the input and thank you Caver78 for trying to help us figure this out.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. I will check this from time to time.
You can also contact us at wildandweirdwv@gmail

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrX3010
I see we have some good opinions on the video, good. I’m Ron from Wild&Weird WV. I’ll address a few things here for everyone, maybe we can figure this out.
Someone had posted that these were possibly drones and that’s why I never mentioned them. That’s a good observation however there is a very good reason I didn’t mention drones in the report. Unlike the government I’m pretty aware of what “drones” can physically do Vs what they can not.

I have flown drones , both hobby film grade and acrobatics. Can drones achieve those flight characteristics? With a very experienced pilot , possibly, I don’t know any personally that could pull some of those maneuvers off. I could also see the hobby drone explanation if it were just one unknown target or we were near a hobby flight field ? But when the guest with us filmed those multiples , we would have heard drones if that were it. The facts is, six witnesses observed nothing visually or audibly that resembled what would be expected of a drone or the flight characteristics of a conventional aircraft. We could only see these targets with the thermal.

Also note: The location where these clips were filmed is not a drone heavy area , it’s a lodge and after our convention, it was pretty empty.

More interesting is that following this event I have conducted multiple sessions with the unit trying to recreate what we captured. I have done so in multiple locations and weather conditions. So far we found that whatever these targets are , they appear in clear skies. When it’s cloudy or overcast they are not present for whatever reason? We have no answers.

I refused to release these clips until they were all peer reviewed by others. Personally I thought we were filming birds until I kept hearing back from everyone that “those are not birds”.

I do not know what these were or are and that is why Stan Gordon convinced me to release these to the public, to get some idea on what these may be or if anyone else has managed to capture something similar. I will be be releasing more data on this shortly regardless of what it may turn out to be.

The unit used is an AGM-Taipan TM15-384

Thank you all for the input and thank you Caver78 for trying to help us figure this out.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. I will check this from time to time.
You can also contact us at wildandweirdwv@gmail

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Everything's a drone now... so now UFOs anymore

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MrX3010

You stated……”we would have heard drones if that were it. The facts is, six witnesses observed nothing visually or audibly”…..

I would ask…..at what altitude would you perceive the objects to have been?…..and so are you absolutely sure you would audibly be able to hear the electric motors of a drone at high altitudes?

I offer this read for you….perhaps there are occasions where you would not hear drones at certain altitudes.

DRONE NOISE LEVELS

👽

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Let’s say it was drones just for argument sake , personally I don’t think it was but if so, how do we explain these targets appearing over other sites? Why would they be present? They seem to only be visible in clear patches of sky? That would seem to suggest the target is above the cloud deck. Are they? If so that would be a challenge for most hobby drones flying in low light or no light. At least registered off the shelf units? It was also suggested that these are not hobby drones at all but rather some foreign spy drones or even unknown domestic drones. If this is the case then imo we are in serious trouble.
For me and the team, there is a lot more work to do and more data required. I will definitely be adding this suggestion to the next addition of the report after a bit more research.
Many thanks for the input.
-Ron
reply to: Ophiuchus1

join