It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Children Are Sick

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Same in Québec, though they do try to make it sound as if lots of people were getting it.

Usually, reading an article to the end shows conflicting info with what is said at the beginning of the article.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I work for an Indoctrination Station (schools), there’s no just ‘coughing’ from kids anymore. Every single kid that coughs (there’s a large amount), is the crackly chest yuckiness you can hear. It doesn’t seem to ever go away.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The " Common Cold " Just Called...............I'm Back !

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The " Common Cold " Just Called...............I'm Back !

Common cold when you have VAIDs is way more serious.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Continuous illness for continuous profit.

Gotta admit, it’s a great business model.

“Soaring demand and people stocking up mean cold medication shortages continue“

www.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Exactly the native populations during the era of colonialism found that out when they had no immunity to common European bugs.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

One Parasite at a Time , Get In Line .

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
We baby sit for the great grandkids. The Great grand daughter is in kindergarten. She seems to forget to bring back her homemade knitted hat and some of her gloves every other day, but she didn't forget to bring us the omicron and then a week later some sort of other virus. Since we had the alpha when it came out and the Delta Last November, the omicron was pretty mild, but that other virus has had us coughing for two weeks. The RSV is going through the school here, and if it is that evidently we do not have much immunity to the new version of that. It isn't really bad, but it does seem to last way longer than I want it too.

On another note, I caught my sixteenth white footed mouse in our house this evening, I sealed up their doorway, so it is not those released that are coming in anymore. I think three of those walked back here from their Uber ride because they were not brought far enough away. I thought I had caught Harry Houdini but I think I just fell for an illusion that was acted out, I had a lot of escapes from a mouse, one that could get back out the doorway double block at least ten times. It is a smart mouse, very mechanically inclined. It would go into the trap, eat, poop and then leave. I just bought another pucket slip and slide trap to try. Being a personal trainer of an escape artist is a very interesting profession. I do not want to kill a fellow mouse.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Just a heads up for a rodent problem, they can't stand the smell of mint oil, spray it around and they will vacate your premises quite quickly.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I never thought that colds can be so 'dangerous' as they are presented.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
My neighbours kids have chest infections, then their parents got it. The kids were not vaxxed. Probably just that time of the year.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Had a mouse infestation this year too. Killed 3 with the standard traps. But the 4th. I left a ramen noodle cup on the bottom of the food shelf as a early warning of a mouse infestation. Heard noises from there and I actually caught the 4th in the cup of noodles munching away. So I took him cup and all and tossed it into the dumpster bin. Next morning I hope he caught the garbage truck and wound up at the dump.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My son went from a fall cold to pneumonia over night it felt like, and he does not have the covid vax.

It might be from the viruses bouncing off the new stuff I dont know, standard antibiotics took care of him pretty quickly so it was just plain jane pneumonia.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Update 12-14-22

It seems that the children are still sick.

Now the overload in hospitals are impacting the kids that need surgeries.

Vaccine and / or lockdowns are causing this in my opinion.

Keep in mind that many people were in favour of both of these untested methods to “control the spread”.

Seeing what we are seeing now were either of those methods effective and worth it?

www.cbc.ca...

That's after a massive wave of children with respiratory illnesses flooded the emergency department and overwhelmed the intensive care unit, prompting hospital leadership to make the decision in mid-November to cancel many surgeries.

The hospital needed those specialized staff, especially nurses, to parachute into the emergency department and ICU to help stabilize a precarious situation.

It's left orthopedic surgeon Dr. Simon Kelley standing in an unusually empty operating room on a recent afternoon.

And no, this isn’t normal.

edit on 12 14 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 14 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Is this perceived increase in respiratory illness in children isolated to northern hemisphere countries?

And has anyone seen any reports of an increase in prevalence or toxicity of fungal spore?

Human lungs complete their development around age 12. Younger children are particularly susceptible and vulnerable to respiratory illness.

With weather getting colder and heating getting more costly, conditions for mould growth and spore release.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Definitely worth considering.

Folks that I know with sick kids are in a position that allows them to still heat their houses though and it gets cold here every year.

Lots and lots of homes have hidden mold and being locked down in them so much over the last few years may have had an impact on health.

When I was a kid mold wasn’t a big concern and was more prevalent. I don’t recall this may kids getting sick back then.

Your idea is reasonable enough to at least consider

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Truth...

When we started homeschooling, we don't get sick anymore.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Mine is healthy as a horse. He has a stye in one eye that's getting antibiotic drops, but other than that, he's not gotten anything yet.

I picked up the local chest cold (maybe?) and messed around with it for a couple weeks before finally getting some steroids to get it worked out of my system. It had gotten my asthma into a permanent state of being inflamed, so I had asthmatic bronchitis. It's hard to decide that you're ill when you never have any fever or other symptoms beyond mild cough and shortness of breath. So I still don't know if I ever actually was ill or just had asthmatic bronchitis masquerading as illness.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It may have been a cold. I had a mild to medium severity cold with a bit of a cough a couple of weeks ago but a lot of folks at work have been tanked by whatever they had.

Great to hear your boy is good.

There’s something abnormal about this year’s sick season. The schools and kid’s hospitals are a good indication of it I think.

The three big changes that I find most suspect are Covid, lockdowns, and the new and insufficiently tested vaccine.

One, two, or all of them, I don’t know.
What I do know is this isn’t normal and there’s a cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join