It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Children Are Sick

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The kids are sick with “respiratory diseases”.

Here’s the logic behind this.

"The increase in school outbreaks may also be caused, in part, to parents keeping their children home when sick more now than in the past."

It’s something other than Covid.

“On Thursday, nine per cent of all students at Edmonton Public Schools were absent, including 0.09 per cent for COVID-19 and 8.4 per cent due to other illnesses.”

So globally it appears that they screwed up and made our children sick.

"This is likely due in part to the fact that these illnesses were effectively suppressed over the past two years due to COVID restrictions," Williamson added. "Similar trends are being seen across Canada and in other countries.”

Then they double down and say get more vaccines.

“AHS recommends parents keep their children's COVID-19 and influenza immunizations up to date.”

My belief is that this is due to the lockdowns and the MNRA therapy that they subjected our kids to.

I’m sure some agree and some disagree and I’d love to hear from both.

edmonton.ctvnews.ca...

edit on 11 5 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: Quote function didn’t work

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
RSV is running rampant in the midwest.

I didn't even know about it until two days ago.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Can you believe we're at this point?

They're killing kids, adults, and seniors, and we have cheerleaders sis boom ya'ing them on FFS

Our government and their agencies are out of control and I don't think they realize what's about to happen. They can only push so much, when people's kids are at stake it gets extremely (pun intended) F'N real. We tried it peacefully, you in Coutts and me in Ottawa, and they trampled and towed us. I don't think next time will be so rosy. They know that though IMO, it's all part of the plan, take us down and start over in complete authoritarianism.

Grrr..people cheering while killing kids get's me riled up and we got lefties and politicians and school boards and hospitals that are cheering it on and shaming parents.

The new "everysymptomever" disease we just discovered, nothing to see here...

Grrrrrrrr...

edit on 11/5/2022 by MykeNukem because: 🍻

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   

It's the cold.

edit on 5 11 2022 by myselfaswell because: fix linkificationaliding problematico.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Parents aren't yet able to digest that EVIL is in charge of all institutions catering to their children.

Not the workers...the OWNERS and ADMINISTRATORS parents never see.

Covid-19 is still shifting TRILLIONS of dollars from the working class to the medical field, with nice kickbacks being funneled to owners/administrators who don't give a damn about our children.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

In general, those of us here on ATS that said the lockdowns would cause harm are the same ones that said the MNRA therapy would cause harm.

Most of those that disagreed now admit that the lockdowns did cause harm.

At what point will they admit that the MNRA therapy causes harm?

I ask that they examine their remaining opinion to see if there’s a possibility it’s in error also.

For the children. Seriously.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The saddest thing is that nothing can be done. The ruthless and unscrupulous will always rise to the top. That may sound fatalistic or pessimistic but it's just reality. In small groups there might be hope for change but we live in large groups and our institutions are systemically corrupt and run by corrupt individuals.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I'm really conflicted with this video. She makes good points but if you listen long enough, she's nuts.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: MykeNukem

In general, those of us here on ATS that said the lockdowns would cause harm are the same ones that said the MNRA therapy would cause harm.

Most of those that disagreed now admit that the lockdowns did cause harm.

At what point will they admit that the MNRA therapy causes harm?

I ask that they examine their remaining opinion to see if there’s a possibility it’s in error also.

For the children. Seriously.

Absolutely.

I could not agree with every fiber of my being more than I do now.

It's more than serious, it's an atrocity that needs to end now.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Parents aren't yet able to digest that EVIL is in charge of all institutions catering to their children.

Not the workers...the OWNERS and ADMINISTRATORS parents never see.

Covid-19 is still shifting TRILLIONS of dollars from the working class to the medical field, with nice kickbacks being funneled to owners/administrators who don't give a damn about our children.

Great points CWM and not to mention the power and control they enjoy with all this.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

she's nuts.

She's a Californian woman making a utube video who probably believes her social media friends really are friends..... that's just gonna be what that is.

I'm happy to overlook that because she makes some very good points.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Or..... Its literally any other year in human history and people are reading into statistics like tea leaves unnecessarily. Kids get sick. I ised to be sonmad at how often i fell ill. Strep throat, bronchitis, sinunitis, ear infections, head colds, normal colds, flu etc.. Etc..

Its a natural consequence of living and interacting with society in an urban environment. If you go into a place where thoussanda of humans visit everyday like schools, malls, gas stations and shopping centers its going to be germs afoot.

We all learned this stuff in grade school. The internet has had a way of affecting peoples memories about their childhoods. I have begun to go down a rabbit hole causality theory. The way instant communication has affected the human brain for a generation now, its like the brain has adjusted to compensate for the work of frequently seeking new observations to accomodate a dopamine response. Maybe the brain had to rewire itself in a way that calling up an old memory or the subconcious effort to even draw a connection to a related old memory is not occuring as efficiently??

Silly thought.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Infections in Children Are Surging

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Hospitals around the U.S. are suddenly struggling to keep up with surging rates of respiratory infections among children, such as respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), COVID, rhinoviruses and influenza
Moderna is working on an mRNA jab for RSV, which is scheduled for release in 2023. They’re also working on a combination mRNA jab for COVID, RSV and the flu
Censored scientists and doctors have long warned that the mRNA COVID jabs are destroying people’s immune systems, and that we’re going to see an avalanche of infections as immune system failure sets in
The COVID jab causes innate immune suppression, which makes you more susceptible to all kinds of infections and chronic diseases. Suppression of Type 1 interferon signaling appears to be one of the primary mechanisms by which the shot destroys immune competence, and repeated booster shots can reliably be anticipated to amplify adverse effects
The more shots you get, the more likely you are to die from COVID. While only 34% of Canadians have received three or four doses of the COVID jab, triple and quadruple jabbed made up 81% of all COVID deaths in June 2022. Excess mortality among young children, teens and young adults is also skyrocketing.
[articles.mercola.com... 05bf2fc17e8a1e83077&sd=20221025&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20221104_HL2&cid=DM1279703&bid=1637182700]

There's much more information at the link.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
A similar article was posted in Québec yesterday.

They said kids were in ecu because their immune system wasn't exposed enough in the last 2 years.

Following that logic, they also recommended that anyone that has anything, wears a mask when going outside, SO AS TO NOT CONTAMINATE ANYONE ELSE, even if it's not covid.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Causes of excess deaths and ill-health currently observed in several countries around the world

1) Lockdowns
2) Lack of good quality primary care
3) Wrong response to the pandemic resulting in delays in prevention, treatment and care of every other condition.
4) Unnecessary shifting of large resources towards a disease with very low fatality rate of around 0.15%

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Children have miniscule chances of getting sick and die due to Covid-19.

5) Something we all know that has been going on for about 2 years and could result not only in deaths of young and healthy people but in ill health and long term health issues

www.medrxiv.org...

Setting: Japan

Participants Vaccinated population was 99 834 543 individuals aged 12 years and older who have been received SARS-CoV-2 vaccine once or twice by 14 February 2022. Reference population was defined persons aged 10 years and older from 2017 to 2019.

Conclusion

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination was associated with higher risk of myocarditis death, not only in young adults but also in all age groups including the elderly. Considering healthy vaccinee effect, the risk may be 4 times or higher than the apparent risk of myocarditis death. Underreporting should also be considered. Based on this study, risk of myocarditis following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination may be more serious than that reported previously.

Further conclusions and policy implications

Despite above limitations, this study revealed that SARS-CoV-2 vaccination was associated with higher mortality rate from myocarditis, especially in young adults compared with 2017 to 2019 population. But it also revealed that myocarditis death occurs in older persons. If healthy-vaccinee effect is taken into account, the risk increases at least approximately 4 times more than the unadjusted mortality risk. In addition, underreporting deaths after receiving vaccine should be considered. Based on the results of this study, it is necessary to inform public about that the risk of serious myocarditis including death may be far more serious than the risk reported before and that it occurs not only in young persons but also in elderly.

The response to the pandemic and the mass vaccinations, in my view, are the greatest scandals in medical history.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

Looks like their push of the flu vaccine isn’t going so well.

Why would people be so hesitant this year?

“Demand for flu vaccine in Alberta lower compared to previous seasons“

globalnews.ca...

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think a lot of parent’s digestive juices will kick in soon!

globalnews.ca...

“I’ve never seen this many viruses in children so frequently and so severe,” said Dr. Tehseen Ladha, who has worked in pediatrics for over a decade and said this is the worst season she’s seen — before and after the pandemic.

“All my clinics are children with respiratory viruses, with stomach flus, and many of them are children that have virus after virus. They’ve been sick since school has started.”

Here is a story about a two year old poor little guy is named Ethan.

thehill.com...

“The ER doctor finally came in our room and delivered a crash course in what might be to come. “Everywhere is full. The entire Eastern seaboard,” he said of hospitals.

“We’ve been airlifting kids to Pittsburgh, sometimes to Richmond,” he added. This hospital had a pediatric unit, but not an intensive care geared towards kids. So if Ethan’s condition became even more dire, they wouldn’t be able to treat him there. Our only hope was that the pediatric unit, which had just a few remaining beds, accepted him.”

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: litterbaux

she's nuts.

She's a Californian woman making a utube video who probably believes her social media friends really are friends..... that's just gonna be what that is.

I'm happy to overlook that because she makes some very good points.

Haha, yes was thinking this and she's like a terrier with a good hold. She's actually great for going against them legally because for what I see she is very presentable and doesn't confuse her material. Bit repetitive but she's obviously angry, like most of us who know what's going on. I'd want her on my side in a dispute.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The biggest concern for the younger kids that got vaxxt is VAIDs.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Schools are breeding grounds for every infection going. Same as supermarkets and other crowded places. They always were, The Grandparents looking after a school-age child will inevitably get what is going around.Now if it works out that every jabbed person has an immune system problem. All the working-age parents with kids at school are more vulnerable to the local germs that are doing the rounds, this will be an interesting flu season..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join