It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bengals assistant coach Adam Zimmer dies unexpectedly at 38

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Wow , I am so glad I did not take that jab.

Cincinnati Bengals Assistant coach Adam Zimmer has died unexpectedly at 38.

I bet 5$ he was vaxxed . We should ask that question its not inappropriate.

They wanted to know if we were vaxxed to let us in Mcdonalds.

This is not normal , 38 in great shape NFL coach

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Im really sry for those people who were conned into getting that shot . For those people doing the conning.. #### ###

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Plenty of those cons are right here on ATS and they deserve everything coming to them.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26747026]pureblood6

You'll only bet $5? You must be really confident in your conspiracy theory.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pureblood69

Sad. Both the death and your attempt to co-op his death into your anti-vaccine narrative.

Your jumping to conclusions before any official cause of death is reckless. Were you aware that Zimmer's mother passed away unexpectedly in her 50's?

Perhaps a genetic condition may have affected this family.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Overseeall

Maybe you shouldn’t jump to conclusions if you’re trying to call someone out on jumping to conclusions. But I’ve seen enough hypocrisy on this site that nothing surprises me anymore.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Maybe you shouldn’t jump to conclusions if you’re trying to call someone out on jumping to conclusions. But I’ve seen enough hypocrisy on this site that nothing surprises me anymore.

My comments were an alternate theory based on facts surrounding Zimmer. I in no way stated that this an inherited condition was definitively the case.

I draw you attention to a couple of statements from the OP that suggest the cause of death was the vaccine and the consequences of such an action

Wow , I am so glad I did not take that jab.

Im really sry for those people who were conned into getting that shot . For those people doing the conning.. #### ###

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This website has lost it. People on this site are becoming more like the people on reddit. If you don't agree with me, i'll attack you. This website used to be for discussion and reason. Lately i've been seeing this less and less.

Just yesterday someone replied to someone on here saying something along the lines of " if you don't believe the conspiracy why are you even on this site".

Thing is too, a lot of the drugs supply right now is also tainted, maybe he tried something he shouldn't have. Hopefully its something explainable.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You know I have yet to meet someone who regrets not getting vaccinated. On the other hand I meet people constantly who regret getting it. Be it the numerous complications from the vaccine or it simply not working as promised.

Numerous entities are reporting a spike in deaths, illnesses, miscarriages, stillbirth, etc. All you got to do is dig outside the the MSM echo chamber or actually talk to people. Cardiologists are becoming increasingly censored for a reason.

Have you ever wondered why we have had MRNA technology for 20 years but it's never been used on the public? You should research the MRNA animal tests in the early 2000's. That's if you can find them as they are increasingly hard to find.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Numerous entities are reporting a spike in deaths, illnesses, miscarriages, stillbirth, etc. All you got to do is dig outside the the MSM echo chamber or actually talk to people. Cardiologists are becoming increasingly censored for a reason.

I'm not onboard with the vaccine. But we should be cautious in "reporting". Such as, IS THERE a spike in deaths? A quantifiable increase in the death rate?

Several cognitive biases come into mind with all this.

Recency illusion
The illusion that a phenomenon one has noticed only recently is itself recent. Often used to refer to linguistic phenomena; the illusion that a word or language usage that one has noticed only recently is an innovation when it is, in fact, long-established (see also frequency illusion). Also recency bias is a cognitive bias that favors recent events over historic ones. A memory bias, recency bias gives "greater importance to the most recent event",[113] such as the final lawyer's closing argument a jury hears before being dismissed to deliberate. en.wikipedia.org...

And there's a better one I'm not seeing on there where say if your friend gets a certain type of car you start noticing them everyday, as if everyone just got the same car.
edit on 1-11-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pureblood69
38 in great shape

This guy?

Are we going to wait for a single detail? Or just call it a vaccine death? Disgusting.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'll do it for you know if you like.

I'm selling one of our cars, its a Volvo XC90.

I wonder how many you remember seeing in the past week? come back here in seven days time and tell me how many you saw.

originally posted by: godsovein

originally posted by: JAY1980

I'm not onboard with the vaccine. But we should be cautious in "reporting". Such as, IS THERE a spike in deaths? A quantifiable increase in the death rate?

Several cognitive biases come into mind with all this.

Recency illusion
The illusion that a phenomenon one has noticed only recently is itself recent. Often used to refer to linguistic phenomena; the illusion that a word or language usage that one has noticed only recently is an innovation when it is, in fact, long-established (see also frequency illusion). Also recency bias is a cognitive bias that favors recent events over historic ones. A memory bias, recency bias gives "greater importance to the most recent event",[113] such as the final lawyer's closing argument a jury hears before being dismissed to deliberate. en.wikipedia.org...

And there's a better one I'm not seeing on there where say if your friend gets a certain type of car you start noticing them everyday, as if everyone just got the same car.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

Sad. Both the death and your attempt to co-op his death into your anti-vaccine narrative.

Your jumping to conclusions before any official cause of death is reckless. Were you aware that Zimmer's mother passed away unexpectedly in her 50's?

Perhaps a genetic condition may have affected this family.
Nah amigo.

YOUR agenda says this is a vaccine. It ain’t. For someone with the name you got, you think you could see this.

I see you’ve been here about a month. Buckle up buttercup. It’s gonna get REAL bumpy eh.

The rest of us here might have a few questions stemming from confusion.

And soon a vicious and horrible reckoning for us all….

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: pureblood69
38 in great shape

This guy?

Are we going to wait for a single detail? Or just call it a vaccine death? Disgusting.
Why don’t we review NFL protocol surrounding Covid and the vax?

Disgusting indeed.
edit on 1-11-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

I see you haven’t been as informed as the insurance companies.

It’s okay. The more people dig in, the more reprehensible the unveiling of this mass experimentation becomes.

I predict A LOT of suicides incoming in the next year or so.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBHemi
This website has lost it. People on this site are becoming more like the people on reddit. If you don't agree with me, i'll attack you. This website used to be for discussion and reason. Lately i've been seeing this less and less.

Just yesterday someone replied to someone on here saying something along the lines of " if you don't believe the conspiracy why are you even on this site".

Thing is too, a lot of the drugs supply right now is also tainted, maybe he tried something he shouldn't have. Hopefully its something explainable.

Me. It was me my guy. And twisting words here is frowned upon yo.

In no way is that what I wrote. It wasn’t even along those lines at all.

I asked someone what they are doing here if they don’t have anything to contribute. Highly normal for ATS.

In no way did I imply they should believe the greatest conspiracy EVER or the fact we are LIVING it.

I asked them their opinion instead of trying to ram the “anti-vax” flag down our throats.

We have MSM, the prez, and Reddit for that.

Got it? Glad I could clear up your assumptions a bit.

Edit: and BTW guy who has been here barely a year. This website USE TO BE COOL.

We were into Bigfoot, NWO, Nessie, UFOs, Area 51, ancient history, conspiracies in religion and on and on.

Not just politics and Covid. Not really that much at all.

Plus NPR told me not to worry about rainbow fentanyl killing kids yesterday, so I’m covered.

edit on 1-11-2022 by slatesteam because: Newsflash

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I don’t know many people who got the vaccine. Most of my family and close friends opted not to, but one of my friends that did get the vaccine is now passed due to a rare cancer, he was in his early 40’s. Yea maybe it was not the vaccine, but the timing was suspicious. Enough to where these threads have my attention.
Something is not right folks. When morticians and Doctors are saying somethings not right but the media and the government is saying everything’s fine you need to step back and ask who do you trust?
It’s happened before, Bayer and HIV in the 80’s. Thalidomide and birth defects in the 60’s.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Something is not right folks. When morticians and Doctors are saying somethings not right but the media and the government is saying everything’s fine you need to step back and ask who do you trust?
It’s happened before, Bayer and HIV in the 80’s. Thalidomide and birth defects in the 60’s.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Great post. History told us you can't trust ANY government. That is why we One have this one with COTUS and Two we have the Cabal/DS players going all out to wrest it away from us and are perched to divide the booty. They have 250 years of schemes coming to a point of no return here and their desperation is in the red zone because the masses have seen enough in all the nations it seems.

edit on 1-11-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is a bit strange isn't it?

Adam Zimmer was living in Minnesota while working for the Bengals. The Mendota Heights police department received a call for a welfare check Monday at 1:13 p.m. CT, according to police chief Wayne Wegener Jr.

www.espn.com... 7/adam-zimmer-son-former-vikings-coach-mike-zimmer-dies-38

He was 38.....is it normal to request a welfare check on a 38 year old unless something was already amiss?

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: link issues

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam
Please understand I am not picking on you, this is a sincere question. I have been here since '08, if you look at my profile it only says a year or so but that's because I had to sign-up again. Anyway, I too remember when-

We were into Bigfoot, NWO, Nessie, UFOs, Area 51, ancient history, conspiracies in religion and on and on.

Thats the stuff that drew me to this site. I always see people saying what you said about the way things used to be, so here is my question....... why aren't you and others posting more of the cool stuff? Do those threads get no traffic?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join