It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crazy Mystical Impulses Sending Putin Wild in Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If you suspect that Vladimir Putin’s decision-making process is above the creed of superstition and mythical creatures, you should know that there are psychologists, intelligence agency analysts and a jailed Yakutsk wizard out there who would beg to differ.

“Putin and his entourage take the spirit world very seriously,” says a Kremlin official who requested anonymity to ensure his security, navigating what some insiders maintain is the Russian president’s Twilight Zone. “It’s not a big leap of faith for a Russian to think Putin will do what’s necessary to destroy anyone looking to exorcize the imaginary demons who they believe give him power.”

The Crazy Mystical Impulses Sending Putin Wild in Ukraine (Putin apparently has a supersticious streak)

scary.
I've heard a lot of Putin - Hitler comparisons last few years; this adds to that.
All this time I think most of us have considered Putin to be a rational person. Greedy and brutal maybe, but ultimately rational, no worse than a dozen other strong men (except I guess he has a bigger army. and nukes.)
the thought that he is giving credence to some mystical input is troubling.

Russia is such a closed society that it's hard to trust whatever information comes out. It's possible this is all just agitprop. Maybe even leaks on his instructions to throw us a curveball. But I don't think we can dismiss it completely.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Oct 26 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: needs exact title only---fixed

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Isnt Putin supposed to be dead from cancer or some other terminal illness by now?

Does he still have cancer? or whats the official story?

Oh yeah Putin who actually has 1000s of nukes would use a dirty bomb . Thats what they want us to believe

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pureblood69

I hear he steals candy from children, can't read or write, sleeps on a bed stuffed with endangered bird feathers, writes mein kampf style books...

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Bad-mouthing Putin has gotten to the point of being humorous considering Ukraine has a president with just as many- if not more- questionable quirks, yet is never discussed. You don't even need 'unamed sources' to see Zelensky is half a bubble off plumb The video of him dancing on stage in high heels is a must watch for anyone thingking this commedian has the intelluctual capacity to lead a war effort, let alone a country.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If you belive in the bible
then you belive All of this is real!
its ALL in there.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
That sounds a lot like Hitler

In his new book Hitler’s Monsters, Eric Kurlander looks at the specific influence supernatural ideas had on the emergence and consequences of Nazi ideology. He argues that the invocation and appropriation of popular esoteric, border-scientific, and religio-mythological beliefs helped Adolf Hitler’s party to attract supporters, dehumanize its enemies, and pursue its imperial and racial ambitions. But — the historian tells Jacobin’s Ondřej Bělíček — these ideas also took root in a particular sociopolitical context — one that’s reproducing itself, if not on the same scale, also in our own present. jacobin.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The **** you all consume.
The daily beast no less.

Yesterday the op was talking about kids "od'ing" on cannabis. Today it's this. You all will believe just about anything so long as it confirms your bias.

Speaking of Hitler. What do you all make of this?

The guy is literally urging the west to start WWIII all the while integrating nazi batallions and unit into the military. Even releasing war criminals from tornado batallion.
Source
Sou rce

Talk about being on the wrong side of history.
edit on 26-10-2022 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

a lot at that level are equally mystical in ww2 both on each side deployerd their mystics.. my family are cunning folk and back then they walked the white walls casting spells of protection over england... similar groups cast spells to protect the 2012 olympics while pother though it would herald gods fire touchiong every country on earth.. in my mind that fgire was always synonymous with nuclear fire since hes always been an angry god..

lizzy 1 was mystical as where the other queens.. andt that feathers into the entire aristocratic class.. Hugh Dowding responsioble for the battle of britain was another beleiver and a member of the Theosophical Society.
edit on 26-10-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I really hope Putin is at least attempting to walk a spriritual path of some kind,but there seems to be no proof in the pudding as pretty much all of those paths lead to people becoming more humble,compassionate,loving and empathetic to others.

Any so called spiritual paths which do not ultimately lead to the above are not really spiritual paths at all.
Causing suffering is the antithesis of spiritual awareness.

And,all the major conquerers of history-although they may have believed they were god fearing and or spiritual-none found peace,and all kind of missed the point by turning many living humans into chunks of meat,often under the false pretence that this was spiritualy correct,or their god would approve..

That is not the way.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

All not that surprising actually. What other explanation could there be for a almost poor tiny boy who had to fight basically every day of his childhood to become as rich and powerful as he is today?
Explain that rationally without the words luck or destiny.
You couldn't.
And now when his end draws closer the 'demon' gets his due in blood. All according to tradition.
Makes perfectly sense. I mean logically, with the knowledge of the human condition.
I guess the problem with 'rational' is that it got seperated a while ago from the reality of the human existence.
Humans just aren't rational. Nothing about the experience of being human is rational.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pureblood69

Ukraine doesn't have nukes anymore, so it would be impossible to blame it on them. That's why a dirty bomb is on the table for Putin. Plus it would be less likely to destroy his whole empire.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There will be a change of focal point coming up very soon. I think what we are seeing now leads into that change. You will all be looking directly at Israel soon instead. We have an appointment with destiny, and we won't be late.

There will be some type of nuclear weapon used against Israel. Scripture documents how they went about dealing with the situation. Areas with the dead are marked from a safe distance, for people with protective gear to come in and deal with. Unprotected people are not to enter those areas. That sounds like someone hit them with a dirty bomb. There also comes a time when Israel is surrounded and attacked. Most of the Jews will be killed, but there will be a remnant left, and when they reach a certain number of people left, something supernatural happens, and the whole remnant is saved by their God.

I see people on here trying to guess the near future. I have a different method. I look at what scripture says happens, then attempt to trace a path back to our current time. Both timelines are drawing close together now. There is not much time left. 58% of Earth's population will die over this decade in a time of suffering, the likes of which Earth has never seen.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Seems to be doing a pretty good job of both but carry on sneering at him.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

So why did Putin release all those Azov Nazis then?

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Dictators be crazy.
Remember Hillary talking with the ghosts of Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi?

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yikes!

Did she misspeak to them?

Bonkers, that one.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

RMB

Russian Man Bad?

This is just gossip, National Enquirer worthy.

edit on 10/26/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Pretty much, yes.

Novichok in my home town, not good.

V bad.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

He's as normal as Zelensky.

Maybe even more so.

Unless you believe what MSM is saying, now THAT's cray cray...

edit on 10/26/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Bad Dobbie.

Someone needs to give him Master's sock.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join