It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darrell Brooks Says It was GODS WILL That He Run Over People During the Waukesha Christmas Parade.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
If God is all powerful, whence cometh evil? If he is prescient and able but does nothing, then why call him God?

We can judge a president for his dereliction but not a primordial arbiter of destiny.

*shrug*

It's about time someone makes a comment relevant to the subject matter and questions posed in the Opening Post.

Thank-you!

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
You mean the subject matter jurisdiction? Also I need to let the record show the grounz of why the judicial determination was substained... why? Because I axed.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBizzareAdventure

Are you sure they consent to being called that name?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 10/25/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
The biast of the court does not recognize the trust (or corporation) of Darrell Brooks. Therefore, I am asking for a mistrial based on we don't even know if your oath of office is even lawful law.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Now I'm no fancy big city religious scholar, but if memory serves, God gave us all free will.

And I hope to GOD that this sick bastard is sent to Hell as quickly as possible.

I'm still vacillating back and forth between...God knowing everything in advance and not stopping it, no matter how horrible.

And...God NOT being all powerful and all-knowing.

I prefer the ladder. Makes God less sinister!

edit on 10/25/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Defendant Darrell Brooks said this in court today. (He's acting as his own defense lawyer)

BREAKING: Darrell Brooks claims it was God's will that Waukesha massacre happened.

Brooks also stated that he "has no regrets," and that his "conscience is clear."
More at: thepostmillennial.com...

From a Religious Perspective, it is said that GOD is in Control of all things. That HE causes or allows all things that happen, to happen.

Is that the proper RELIGIONS VIEW of this massacre of adults and children during last year's Christmas parade in the Milwaukee suburb of Waukesha, Wisconsin?

That GOD COULD HAVE PREVENTED IT, but CHOSE NOT TO. Making the massacre GOD's WILL?

-CareWeMust

No it was NOT God's will that this fool did what he did, it was HIS (the fool that did it) will alone. He chose what his will was going to be that day, not God.
God is blameless.

God could prevent a lot of things but allows YOU to choose what you do. Choose wisely.

A person can't commit evil acts and then say it was God's will, that is beyond ridiculous and laughable.

Think about what you're saying. Our creator/father loved us enough to give us life, but doesn't love us enough to ensure we live a full lifetime. Would YOU allow that to happen to your children, if you had the power to save them?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Now I'm no fancy big city religious scholar, but if memory serves, God gave us all free will.

And I hope to GOD that this sick bastard is sent to Hell as quickly as possible.

I'm still vacillating back and forth between...God knowing everything in advance and not stopping it, no matter how horrible.

You're neglecting the whole concept of freewill then.

If he stopped us from doing what we want, and denied us our choice (good vs evil) we'd just be puppets.

What would be the point of that?

Also, forgetting the fact that God may be all-powerful, but he can choose to make the rules, he's God after-all.

Job 38:1  Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, 
Job 38:2  Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

Keep in mind we are pilgrims on this earth, can you compare this pilgrimage to eternity? Drop in the bucket compared to the riches he has in store for us.

Just my opinion, an unmoveable one at that.

edit on 10/25/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Defendant Darrell Brooks said this in court today. (He's acting as his own defense lawyer)

BREAKING: Darrell Brooks claims it was God's will that Waukesha massacre happened.

Brooks also stated that he "has no regrets," and that his "conscience is clear."
More at: thepostmillennial.com...

From a Religious Perspective, it is said that GOD is in Control of all things. That HE causes or allows all things that happen, to happen.

Is that the proper RELIGIONS VIEW of this massacre of adults and children during last year's Christmas parade in the Milwaukee suburb of Waukesha, Wisconsin?

That GOD COULD HAVE PREVENTED IT, but CHOSE NOT TO. Making the massacre GOD's WILL?

-CareWeMust

Actually he has a point. After studying the issue I can say this. The Christian Apocalypse is running. You're in the Upside Down now and have been for 74 years. And it also appears that until 2033 the Ancient of Days hates your guts and wants you dead.

4Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
5I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought.
6According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.
7Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
9O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
10I will be thy king: where is any other that may save thee in all thy cities? and thy judges of whom thou saidst, Give me a king and princes?
11I gave thee a king in mine anger, and took him away in my wrath.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

OK. I have you as agreeing with Darrell Brooks. He does have a point. Actually, any of us could say the same thing about every action we've taken, or seen, or heard of....and be CORRECT. That is, if God is 100% in control as most religions teach.

Thankyou for providing evidence that supports your belief system.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Based on his social media and YouTube history, he's lucky he isn't being charged with a hate crime. But, black people don't get charged with hate crimes in America.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBizzareAdventure
The biast of the court does not recognize the trust (or corporation) of Darrell Brooks. Therefore, I am asking for a mistrial based on we don't even know if your oath of office is even lawful law.

Can you point to the defendant(s)?

Are they here?

I have my comstintushional right to face my accuzers!

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

If he stopped us from doing what we want, and denied us our choice (good vs evil) we'd just be puppets.

Also, forgetting the fact that God may be all-powerful, but he can choose to make the rules, he's God after-all.

You have to view things from the human being perspective, since that's the only guide we have. Besides, the Bible says God made us like him...in his "image".

From the human perspective...If you are all powerful, would you allow your children attending the parade to die horrible deaths at the hand of another of your created child, named Darrell Brooks? Would you let Brooks's "Free Will" to bring about their deaths, by running them over with his truck?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: xuenchen
He wants a mental mistrial 😎

I think the judge went W AAA Y above and beyond to ensure that nor an appeal happen.

This trial has been immensly interesting and abit entertaining. ImO of course.

the judge should throw him and his lawyer and any other of his personas

in jail for contempt.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

He want(ed) exactly that.

Im not sure why but im guessing its something to do with the sovereign citizen thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

You have to view things from the human being perspective, since that's the only guide we have. Besides, the Bible says God made us like him...in his "image".

From the human perspective...If you are all powerful, would you allow your children attending the parade to die horrible deaths at the hand of another of your created child, named Darrell Brooks? Would you let Brooks's "Free Will" to bring about their deaths, by running them over with his truck?

I don't believe that it IS the only guide we have.

This is why I don't debate my beliefs or try to push them on anyone online.

I've stated what I'll state on the matter.

I'll post this though in closing:

Rom_9:21  Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to continue this discussion, I'd be happy to.

edit on 10/25/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Based on his social media and YouTube history, he's lucky he isn't being charged with a hate crime. But, black people don't get charged with hate crimes in America.

I mean he should but there is an ubstantiated rumor that there is a group threatening violence if he does not get a fair trial, which is why the judge and the DA have been so easy on him.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I subpoenaed the plaintiff, but since I wrote my name in all caps it didn't count.

Curious though, where have you been watching?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Rekieta on rumble or Uncivil law.

If i had enough of their quips, i just listen to the law and crime feed.

Are you holding me in contempt again!?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Imagine being one of the victim's family members having to sit through this nonsense. He's legitimately trying to defend his vehicular homicide. Zero signs of remorse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join