It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tampon-Maker Says ‘Only Women Can Have Periods’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
How many retards do we have in this country? How is this even a question? No crap, women, females have periods. Those born with a penis do not have periods.

Now repeat that 3 times. If you don't believe me, please find me a penis swinging human who has a period and can have children. Get a grip on reality.

Now a lesson in truth: Males, even those dressed as and impersonating a woman, do not have periods.

Females, even those who dress and impersonate men can have periods.... because they are female.

Any questions?

www.dailysignal.com...

When Macy Maxson began using her tampon-subscription company Garnuu as a platform to say that “only women can have periods,” some called her a liar.

“A lot of people were saying that I was spreading lies to people,” Maxson told The Daily Signal on the “Problematic Women” podcast.

Maxson said she received emails from individuals who were concerned that her rhetoric would lead children to think that only women can have periods. The comments she received surprised her because the reality that only women menstruate is “the truth, and so we’re just in a world that doesn’t know truth anymore.”

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Any questions?

Yep, I have a question:

Where do babies come from?

I've reverted back to 3 year old questions, sorry.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yep some males do bleed also, for their butt holes, when they have hemorrhoids, soo that is why she was been pushed as a liar maybe she needs to start making money with tampons for butt holes.

She will reap millions, after all, then the he/females can claim they also can bleed from their rear end.

And yes, only women born females can have periods, unless they are born without uterus due to genetic defects, until this day I have not known a male with a vagina, oh wait, yep she/males are able to call themselves males and still have an uterus and a vagina.

Our society is turning into clown circus.

And not, no matter how much this confuse humans mutilate their bodies, they will never be real females or males, plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Where do babies come from?

The age-old answer seems plausable more now than it ever did. Gotta love the Stork!

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Such a descrimination to complete sentences everywhere!

The outrage!

link   

Why would they limit their market like that?

By the way, are there animal Tampons for dogs?

link   

Sounds like you're on your period. Lol, just joking.

link   
*Checked, no period's. Yep got testicles.
2nd!

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I can guarantee that they Do Not come from one male impersonating a female coupling with another male.

That does not happen.

Go figure?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think that called rape or at the least bestiality.
2Nd!

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I can guarantee that they Do Not come from one male impersonating a female coupling with another male.

That does not happen.

Go figure?

OK, just checkin, lol.

I should have stipulated: Rhetorical

edit on 10/24/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I saw a dave chappelle video about how jenner was a woman for less than a year and got the "best woman" award

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

originally posted by: carewemust

I think that called rape or at the least bestiality.
2Nd!

I think female dogs could use a Tampon of proper size. I've only had males.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bleedy bitches that they are,I can't argue here one bit.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I saw a dave chappelle video about how jenner was a woman for less than a year and got the "best woman" award

I guess it's true....men are better at everything, including being women.

Clown world.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
Haaaa omg I think I # my pants a bit.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

That thing is not a woman is a mutilated male looking like a woman, it, will never be a woman, no matter how much plastic surgery it gets.

A man cam tell, once they look down there it's not anatomically correct and in it case one look and anybody can tell is a man dress like a woman.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Two men walking lazily down a beach at sunset....

"Say Bill. Do you ever wonder about being fresh? You know, down there..."

"Not at all Frank. I use Manzipads. These things could suck a kiddie pool dry."

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

YET they took the Venus symbol off of pads because it offended trans people and wasn't inclusive. MASSIVE EYE ROLL!!

I am so tired of women being erased in a way. Now we shove men in the limelight who prance around like women and give them platforms and sponsorships to discuss womanhood something they can NEVER experience because they are in fact a man.

I read a few articles recently where the authors used 'birthers' instead of MOTHER because guess again?! It wasn't inclusive because trans men can have babies.. uh on only WOMEN can be mothers even women who act like men are still female anatomy wise and DNA, can't change your DNA!

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I have one word for this woke stupidity, they are idiots, no matter how much they push, a male can never be a woman and a women can never be a man, you can full the body but will never fool the brain.

Plus is never anatomically correct.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join