It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tampon-Maker Says ‘Only Women Can Have Periods’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: MykeNukem

Where do babies come from?

The age-old answer seems plausable more now than it ever did. Gotta love the Stork!

Will he drop off some Manpons™ too?

You don't have to answer that Nugs

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I have one word for this woke stupidity, they are idiots, no matter how much they push, a male can never be a woman and a women can never be a man, you can never fool genetics.
Plus is never anatomically correct.

I fixed your error.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

I think the whole issue of gender stupidity is a fad, something that will fade away eventually but will leave scars for live for the idiots that fell for it, I hope the children of these idiot parents will sue their parents as adults.

For irreparable, mental and physical damage.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: shaneslaughta

I think the whole issue of gender stupidity is a fad, something that will fade away eventually but will leave scars for live for the idiots that fell for it, I hope the children of these idiot parents will sue their parents as adults.

For irreparable, mental and physical damage.

Kind of like those whose sue their parents for being bore in the first place?
Lord forgive those who can see past their parents genetic drive to reproduce.?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Trans males can have periods, BAM!

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You mean BAMN?

ETA: before you answer, I know what you mean, lol.

edit on 10/24/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Already covered:

Females, even those who dress and impersonate men can have periods.... because they are female.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

You mean BAMN?

They are scary looking....

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

You mean BAMN?

They are scary looking....

Bah, my ETA was too late.

I knew you'd do that!

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Already covered:

But once they officially change their status at the state to male they are now 100% male and that is hard science.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Define 100% male?

It make a difference.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Why are you guys so damn invested in all this nonsense? That’s all I want to know.

It’s like 5 threads a day about the whole gender issue from you guys… it’s like your obsessed with it or something.

Like seriously, live and let live. Only reason it’s even an issue is because you spend so much time obsessing over it.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Maybe its an issue because some of us are person ally effected by such nonsense?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Why are you guys so damn invested in all this nonsense? That’s all I want to know.

It’s like 5 threads a day about the whole gender issue from you guys… it’s like your obsessed with it or something.

Like seriously, live and let live. Only reason it’s even an issue is because you spend so much time obsessing over it.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Really?
When a man is pretending to be a woman and goes so far as to compete against real women in sports, that’s not an issue?
When men pretending to be women in drag shows are trying to entice pre-teen children to perform in the drag shows, that’s not an issue?
Those are issues.

When these mentally insane Liberals tell you that a man can get pregnant and men can menstruate, that’s an issue.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Interestingly enough,

If you read the package on a vaginal spermicide contraceptive, it will be listed as not for anal use, or do not use in rectum

Back in my day, sex Ed was a school program run by uncomfortable adults who didn't want to teach uncomfortable children about uncomfortable situations... These days it's perverts teaching prepubescent children about how it's okay to be exploited by horny adults that think they're still children

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Really?
When a man is pretending to be a woman and goes so far as to compete against real women in sports, that’s not an issue?
When men pretending to be women in drag shows are trying to entice pre-teen children to perform in the drag shows, that’s not an issue?
Those are issues.

When these mentally insane Liberals tell you that a man can get pregnant and men can menstruate, that’s an issue.

Jesus Christ! Help us now. God knows he is the only one with a real answer to what confounds us as a society.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

A fad that leaves a listing scar on those poor bastards who fall prey to those who will have you believe differently.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
a reply to: carewemust

Bleedy bitches that they are,I can't argue here one bit.

Reminds me of this song entitled, "Only Women Bleed".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join