It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GPS in Dallas Fort Worth to Waco is Outta Whack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

GPS interference in Texas has spread from the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area to now east and west regions of Waco, Texas.

One area west of Waco with high levels of GPS interference is butting up against America's third-largest military base, Fort Hood.

To anyone in that area here on ATS, can you see if your phone is reporting back bad, malformed, or no coordinates?

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Is it only GPS or is there interference with your service provider as well?

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

It's totally the end of the world, that's to spoof the Russian nuclear missiles coming in because we all know Russian nuclear ICBM's use handheld GPS navigation systems strapped the their fuselage with a giant rubber band.

I'd head underground just to play it safe.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Don't forget that GPS is first and foremost a military asset that they allow us to use.

Considering the proximity to Fort Hood, just southwest of Waco, I'm willing to bet it has something to do with testing there.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Probably not related. But, might be. Who knows. On Monday I tried to use my GPS in Aberdeen Wa.. The GPS had me located in Tacoma Wa.. This is around two hours away. I found that rather odd. Then again I don't tend to use the locations option.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
describes some GPS issues encountered during flight near White Sands

edit on 10192022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
that would suck if one was trying to do some land survey work...our field has all but put away theodolites and mirrors and use GPS exclusively

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
To anyone in that area here on ATS, can you see if your phone is reporting back bad, malformed, or no coordinates?

Somebody's got a jammer. Ask one of those ham radio dudes.

top topics

join