It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand American and English embalmers talk calimari clots.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is an interesting get-together from a New Zealand channel, that has been under attack, as they are keeping it very quiet in New Zealand. It does not look like any of the undertakers were very interested in undertaking the jab. The Cremation rates are taking off, and the silence on the Calimari clots from official sources is still deafening. The kiwis were mandated, and now the powers that be are saying that you had a choice. Either way it seems that these undertakers are seeing the same thing from different corners of the jabbed world.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What does the undertaker factor contribute to life studies? After death a lot of things change especially when bodies are put in a refrigerator and other things can affect the ongoings of a decomposing body. I don't discount the things you post or talk about here, but I notice that you have been talking about the morticians quite a bit and I am curious what it is that you believe you glean as far as viable information based on what you understand listening to these folks?

I know morticians in real life and I don't think the 2 I know would consider themselves medical authorities although very astute in human biology.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Why are undertakers desecrating bodies by carrying out illegal post mortum examinations? And how many would even know what a blood clot looks like?

Methinks someone's been taken for a very long ride
But it's so easy to dupe some people!

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

They have been in the same business for many years doing the same things. After the vaccine roll out they all noticed the same thing occurring which they had collectively never seen before, that of a strange white fibrous filling of main arteries. They think it is cutting blood flow to the heart and causing damage up to and including death in younger bodies.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Why are undertakers desecrating bodies by carrying out illegal post mortum examinations? And how many would even know what a blood clot looks like?

Been jabbed have you ? Don’t worry you should be ok as you think the jabs are safe 🤦‍♂️

So easy to dupe some half wits !!
edit on 18-10-2022 by Scotchjimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   

IDK about a postmortum examination but if they aren't getting cremated those same blood vessels have to exit coagulated blood and fluids and also accept new embalming fluids, if those vessels are missing or clogged the mortician has to do something about it. Believe this cauterization on features of a corpse to pump fluid is a thing, so it isn't hard for me to think that if a vessel is clogged folks in this business would unclog them and wonder what the # they are pulling out.

True story, I can imagine things but won't tell you they are true however I can listen and try to understand as well from folks that work for the dead, because why the # not?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Brotherman

They have been in the same business for many years doing the same things. After the vaccine roll out they all noticed the same thing occurring which they had collectively never seen before, that of a strange white fibrous filling of main arteries. They think it is cutting blood flow to the heart and causing damage up to and including death in younger bodies.

I am not an anti vaxxer, I am anti rape, no one puts anything into me or my loved ones or a stranger on the street they don't want inserted, Im anti rape. Some folks want the vax some do not, and you know the story, you cant rape the willing...
with this in mind, is there a counter hypothesis involving perhaps chemical changes in foods folks like this would have in common due to corporate cost savings or global warming, or some other bull#? I do not say or ask that to be a smart ass I am asking if you have seen anything to this nature that you may post to be neutral in your stance. I am curious what kind of other instances and ideas other folks observe.

As always my man theres a beer for you here homie

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Japan is reporting nothing of such.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

www.bitchute.com...

From the Description:

. . . Three experts in the funeral industry, from three time zones (USA, UK, NZ) are blowing the whistle as they simultaneously witness unique, devastating similarities in the "died suddenly" booming burial industry.

John O'Looney, UK, was the first funeral director to start speaking out about what he was seeing.

In early 2022, embalmer Richard Hirschman, USA, joined John in going public and started showing the unusual clots he found on his table.

And now, NZs own funeral director Brenton Faithfull has started confirming what the previous two have said.

In a world first, these three come together to discuss what they are seeing.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

My problem here is that these things are large enough to be noticed prior to death, in fact they could be the cause of death.

Yet they're only being found post mortem?

You're talking the worst varicose veins ever.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Got a clot shot creature in you?
The gene therapy shot will do that to you.
Undertakers need to drain the blood before embalming,nothing illegal about that.
Enjoy your symbiote.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
One could come to the conclusion that embalmers have a working knowledge of what they observed prior to covid and the vaccines and what they are seeing now. It doessnt take a doctorate to notice blood used to be one way and now it is much different. Not to mention in Australia alone deaths are up 17% ytd. a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

And yet the coroner didn't notice them. A clot that size would likely kill you, if not it would turn the effected limb blue. Even an incomplete ME would see it.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Well they are dead.....so it most likely killed them.
Have you seen the coroners report?
I might of missed it.....can you link it so I can read it please?

edit on 18-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Did you know they are tasked with draining all the body fluids and normally replacing that with embalming fluids before they put the body in a casket?

The part where they have to go into the veins to drain the blook is normal according to my friend who has a family funeral parlor business. I didn't go to the room and see them to it, but I have no reason to doubt this since I have known if or 30 years to be the case in most body preparations for an open casket.
ETA
If you notice a problem draining the blood you will have to get "jiggy with it" to get the blood removed.

edit on 18-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Where was that coroner report? You have that you, then can comment on their report. We can wait for you to find it, and thanks in advance. Our friends need to know the whole truth.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: glen200376

And yet the coroner didn't notice them. A clot that size would likely kill you, if not it would turn the effected limb blue. Even an incomplete ME would see it.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

www.bitchute.com...

A screenshot:

These are courageous whistleblowers. If you don't take the time to LISTEN, there's no hope for you to understand what is going on.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

www.bitchute.com...

A screenshot:

These are courageous whistleblowers. If you don't take the time to LISTEN, there's no hope for you to understand what is going on.

3 conspiracy idiots spreading disinformation and fear amongst the sheeple - because neither they (nor you) have any idea what a blood clot even is, let alone would look like.

Some people are just so gullible it's unreal

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If it wasn't the vaccine, they'd be blaming "chemtrails"

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

www.bitchute.com...

A screenshot:

3 conspiracy idiots spreading disinformation and fear amongst the sheeple - because neither they (nor you) have any idea what a blood clot even is, let alone would look like.

Some people are just so gullible it's unreal

No one believes this nonsense. You're wasting your time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join