It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran General says Revenge Coming for Soleimani Strike from 'within' US in 2022?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Agree plus how many ex USA servicemen have munitions from the base and I am not talking AK47

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: BigfootNZ

while civil unrest is through the roof for them.

With this regime change attempt at Iran by NeoCons, Liberals.

Its a given there are some war mongers in US that desperate.

Its bad enough they lost the Syrian proxy war..

How is America supporting the protests?..

A woman got killed by the actions of the moral police, the people said f this and decided to again (this isnt the first time) to go full on against the Iranian government, this time its alot more longer lasting and extreme and with alot of people who normally wouldnt protest appearing to be protesting... and good for them, Iran was once a pretty good place (and yeah America f'd that up), the youth and especially the men this time are coming out against.

But its funny alot of you lot talk about wanting this sort of thing to happen in America towards your own 'dictators', but when it happens in some other country controlled by actual REAL dictators you call it the work of outsiders, primarily those in your own country you consider dictators and worthy of the same treatment, i thought regime change from a ground swell of the public was a good thing? I guess its not... the thought processes of conspiracy theorists confuse the hell out of me sometimes (although its not really confusion its more a reluctance to accept that someone would say stupid things due to a strong unwavering and oft times illogical bias towards a single group).

Why do people see a shadow hand in everything... sometimes (more like usually) good change happens because people actually want it for themselves... not due to some unseen group.

edit on 16-10-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Don't give us a reason to free your country silly man.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So little big man have you ever crossed over the Threshold? I have once 30 years ago. It was so horrific I cant visualize what I saw. I now pray to the rosary and will pray for you.

Guardian of the Threshold

edit on 23-10-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
With the border the way it is I don't doubt revenge is coming.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Looks like it. Democrats what a war for diversion?

<< 1   >>

join