It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage shows Congressional leaders on Jan 6th ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm gonna start with my first instinct on this "DEEP FAKE " .

As soon as I heard about this on the Radio at work I thought BS , In the back ground I hear " Breaking never before seen footage of congressional leadership scrambling to save capital ". Okay? then I look it up online and its a CNN exclusive which only makes it seem unreliable and of course the timing is extremely suspect .

Why on Earth would you wait until now ? No one is paying attention to the 'Jan 6th committee' any more if they even were in the first place . All of the sudden they pull a video out of there ass A video of them doing exactly what Donald Trump claimed he did , and of course they claimed a call was never made to the National Guard but now there was a call and it was them the whole time ? and here is the VIDEO

www.cnn.com...

Don't you think this would have far more effective to release at the beginning of the ' Jan 6th committee' ? But I guess they needed time to come up with the idea and then fake it . For them to put this Video out just shows how stupid they think people really are.

Never-before-seen footage, obtained exclusively by CNN, shows in vivid new detail how congressional leaders fled the US Capitol on January 6 and transformed a nearby military base into a command center, where they frantically coordinated with Vice President Mike Pence and Trump Cabinet members to quell the insurrection and finish certifying the 2020 election.

The January 6 select committee aired snippets of the footage at its public hearing on Thursday, but CNN has obtained roughly an hour of additional material that wasn’t presented by the panel.

Congressional leaders contemplated, far more seriously than previously known, whether to reconvene the Electoral College proceedings at Fort McNair, the footage obtained by CNN reveals. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke with Pence about the “backup plan,” and officials tried to figure out how they’d transport hundreds of lawmakers to the Army base. 

edit on 14-10-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So Nanshy was drunk throughout the whole event. No way in hell that’s a sober person talking.

And Mike Pence was a mole all along. Way too friendly with Pelosi, considering the background.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
One of the three charging elements for any type of incitement or obstruction charge is corrupt intent.

Trump didn’t break any laws and and his actions were in good faith because of his beliefs.

The “fake electorates” claim a intentional boldface lie by the media . The ECA allows for submitting alternate Electorates if the state certified electors are challenged.

Kind a hard to prove corrupt intent .

Not many people are paying attention to the January 6 committee. Took six years but it’s a perfect example of crying wolf.
edit on 14-10-2022 by DoogieHowitzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is it. Finally we got him. This is the one for sure this time.

The speed of justice isnt quite as fast as the speed of science but its just as real.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Most Americans are disappointed the attempt to save America failed.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Hysterical fools.
Just another optical illusion to make Trump out to be the boogeyman and to run cover for their own corruption.
Pure unhinged Democrat theater.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
And...
Probably filmed on Wednesday.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

...quell the insurrection and finish certifying the 2020 election.

This is so disingenuous. And it's the entire foundation for their lies and misdirection.

The task at hand, at the time the first "breach" of the Capitol occurred, was to examine and consider the objections by Arizona to certify the results. The objections had just been presented and the critters were about to go into consideration when the "breach" occurred.

I don't believe for a minute that it's an accident or coincidence that the first "breach" occurred at that precise moment. It was the plan all along. Someone inside notified someone outside that it was go time. The glitch in the plan was that Trump's rally ended later than they expected, so the rally-goers had not yet shown up at the Capitol. But there were already enough Black Ops disguised as MAGA to go ahead anyway. Probably wasn't ideal, but all they had.

Most people think that the critters were ready to certify the results at that moment... NOT that they were about to consider the objections. And that's exactly what they want. Or the whole world would not only know that objections had been lodged and were about to be considered, they don't know what those objections were.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

...quell the insurrection and finish certifying the 2020 election.

This is so disingenuous. And it's the entire foundation for their lies and misdirection.

The task at hand, at the time the first "breach" of the Capitol occurred, was to examine and consider the objections by Arizona to certify the results. The objections had just been presented and the critters were about to go into consideration when the "breach" occurred.

I don't believe for a minute that it's an accident or coincidence that the first "breach" occurred at that precise moment. It was the plan all along. Someone inside notified someone outside that it was go time. The glitch in the plan was that Trump's rally ended later than they expected, so the rally-goers had not yet shown up at the Capitol. But there were already enough Black Ops disguised as MAGA to go ahead anyway. Probably wasn't ideal, but all they had.

Most people think that the critters were ready to certify the results at that moment... NOT that they were about to consider the objections. And that's exactly what they want. Or the whole world would not only know that objections had been lodged and were about to be considered, they don't know what those objections were.

This. I remember distinctly posting on Facebook that Arizona had rejected their electors. Moments later, the first “breach” occurred.
edit on 14-10-2022 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

This. I remember distinctly posting on Facebook that Arizona had rejected their electors. Moments later, the first “breach” occurred.

Yes! Thank you!

As soon as I heard about the "breach", my heart sunk right down to my belly, and I immediately feared the worst... that this is how they would refuse to deal with the objections and certify the election anyway. And all while setting up Trump/MAGA supporters to take the fall -- though I didn't expect they would go this far.

My bad.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
All phony video setup in advance !!!!! The Joke's on anybody who thinks it's real 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Devils are in the 'background' details (Hint Hint) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
"Never-before-seen footage, obtained exclusively by CNN"

getting old already 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Pelosi is known for her nonsensical, rabid rants; there's just no way she was this calm, cool and collected during the 'breach'.
I'm in the crowd that thinks this was an after-the-fact coreographed filming.

I never trusted Pense; he was far too smooth at dodging issues and I personally believe he was the number one inside mole. He should have held off radifying the election until voter fraud was either proven or disproven-that's why that clause is there in the first place.

Twenty years from now there will bw no doubt that the worst president ever was cheated into office...and the conservatives stood down. That's all we need to know about our fake two-party system.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Most Americans are disappointed the attempt to save America failed.

Then maybe deliver a more clever resistance strategy next time?

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: PurpleFox

Yes! Thank you!

As soon as I heard about the "breach", my heart sunk right down to my belly, and I immediately feared the worst... that this is how they would refuse to deal with the objections and certify the election anyway. And all while setting up Trump/MAGA supporters to take the fall -- though I didn't expect they would go this far.

My bad.

Because for whatever reason, Americans don't smell bait and recognize it for the trap it is. They jumped on the first opportunity to be documented and criminalized like nobody has ever heard of a honeypot scheme or ever imagined the government would trick their own citizens into being political scapegoats.

originally posted by: nugget1

Twenty years from now there will bw no doubt that the worst president ever was cheated into office...and the conservatives stood down. That's all we need to know about our fake two-party system.

Our nation is at the point where we don't represent the free world anymore, we represent pretentious industrial conglomerates who perceive society as a business resource and not a community to be protected and nurtured. We are commodities.

edit on 14-10-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

From your keyboard to Heaven's ears.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Because for whatever reason, Americans don't smell bait and recognize it for the trap it is. They jumped on the first opportunity to be recorded and criminalized like nobody has ever heard of a honeypot scheme or ever imagined the government would trick their own citizens into being political scapegoats.

Damn right. And I hate it, but it is what it is. For so many different reasons and motivations -- some noble and honorable, some not -- but too many folks never saw it coming.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Our nation is at the point where we don't represent the free world anymore, we represent pretentious industrial conglomerates who perceive society as a business resource and not a community to be protected and nurtured. We are commodities.

Well said -- thank you!

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
One fake giveaway is how she relentlessly talks with her hands on a phone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Hahahahaha. This is priceless.

The sound is so obviously dubbed over to make it sound like an actual riot.

To the 25% of Americans that actually gobble this stuff up, you're gonna be real disappointed when nothing comes of this media stunt.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This changes nothing, 60% of Americans have accepted their fate and there's no reparation until 2024.
edit on 14-10-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join