It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage shows Congressional leaders on Jan 6th ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
how are we supposed to know when this was filmed since this came out YEARS after the event? And the current media has been straight with us so im supposed to buy this? lol... Ill pass. sorry. its too late in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All phony video setup in advance !!!!! The Joke's on anybody who thinks it's real 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Devils are in the 'background' details (Hint Hint) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You would mean something like this?

IT WAS ALL STAGED! Pelosi Brought in Daughter, Camera Crew to US Capitol Before the Riot, Son-in-Law Was Set Up Outside to Film

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

All phony video setup in advance !!!!! The Joke's on anybody who thinks it's real 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IT WAS ALL STAGED! Pelosi Brought in Daughter, Camera Crew to US Capitol Before the Riot, Son-in-Law Was Set Up Outside to Film

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows the film was staged.
Just like anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows that Jan 6th was no insurrection.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows the film was staged.
Just like anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows that Jan 6th was no insurrection.

And now everyone knows a little better how... and by who.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Let me say that I have not seen the whole thing, just a snippet on the news last night.

Seems to me, if real, this is the video evidence needed to prove that an overthrow of the government did indeed happen on Jan 6 as not one person was Commander In Chief and armed forces are being activated, discussed and being deployed. That is a power being used that is not granted to anyone in that room.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

and Yet CNN still aired it and claims it's real

Come on this is seriously just LITERAL Theater there is with out a doubt a director behind the camera telling them what to do , I cant believe they think people will buy this my mind is melting .

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Let me say that I have not seen the whole thing, just a snippet on the news last night.

Seems to me, if real, this is the video evidence needed to prove that an overthrow of the government did indeed happen on Jan 6 as not one person was Commander In Chief and armed forces are being activated, discussed and being deployed. That is a power being used that is not granted to anyone in that room.

That is an interesting way of looking at it and not at all the intention of this staged crisis video.

This is it people this is proof the Media is bogus , this is proof of everything the American people suspect of their " Leaders" .
edit on 14-10-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Go after the ball not the player.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Pelosi will have to answer to 2023 Congress for her attempted Jan 6, 2021 entrapment of Trump. She was trained by Hillary.

Source: gettr.com...

Is Pelosi Nastier than Hillary?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Isn't it more suspicious that our federal servants aren't regularly mic'd up and accompanied by cameras every time they go to the office or assemble a forum to debate policy?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oh sweet! This isn’t at all like the political kabuki I’ve been made to swallow for two years now!

It’s about time something made sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Isn't it more suspicious that our federal servants aren't regularly mic'd up and accompanied by cameras every time they go to the office or assemble a forum to debate policy?

Too many shady deals and criminality.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Too many shady deals and criminality.

Send them to Ukraine to finish the war they started.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Both you and I know this, but I wish you hadn't put it in writing. Now the whole video and any reference to it will disappear faster than Jimmy Hoffa...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Funny how I've been saying that for months. Trump didn't need to consult with his congress subordinates for "approval", just a phone call to General Milley or more accurately, the national guard office in DC and Muriel Bowser can eat a basket of penis fish. That should have been his first move, and then a memorandum to the entire administration.

edit on 14-10-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Complete BS! Someone needs to request chuck and nancy's phone records from Jan. 6 to prove that this video is real.
It's just too damn convenient and everyone knows if they had a video from the beginning they would have already shown
it......absolutely no reason to sit on it.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Shouldn’t there be a time stamp or some kind of tag to Id when it was filmed?

a reply to: daboxfan

edit on 14-10-2022 by Dalamax because: Autocorrect

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

As someone who works in the production industry...this would be trivial to setup. And literally have a record of all interactions for any of this. PTZ cams all over is easy too. We did it there in vegas for WSOP this year. They had 100s of them easily one per table. I would support this wholeheartedly as not only would it out my brothers to work but would do more to shed light in what should be public knowledge.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hilarious is the game with the masks too 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This new masterpiece is going after The Shakespearian Performance of The Century !!!!😎

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join