It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital Code is a gift from the Angels to humans and nature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I believe in Angels. I believe in Messengers. I believe in delivery drivers. They all exist and do a similar job.

Digital Code could give us 666 if we are not cautious. I am still hoping 666 is done and that we are emerging from the 2,000 year old Curse. Israel is restored and that is, to me, a Sign that Creation could be on the mend. Can there be a worse Beast than Hitler, Stalin, Mao and the others? I hope not. I hope Putin or Xi don't try to get in the Guiness Book of World Records for that stunt.

The environmental situation could bring about the Beast. It is a very real concern of concerns for me. I would do anything to try to prevent that, seriously. Such an advent could make even the Holocaust and Native American genocide look like nothing more serious than The Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

If we have to walk the gauntlet of the Beast to get where we are going so be it though. Code will still ultimately be our friend. It is a medium that takes so much burden from nature potentially if we can focus, get conscious and turn as much of our human behaviour to be expressed digitally as we can. Digital Code is not an enemy. The Bible is online in literally millions of places and in billions of people's minds in one way or another. No more goatskins and trees to spread The Scriptures is necessary (I do have a beautiful Bible myself though made of goatskin and paper, but I can have just a few memories of before because I remember before and that has to be part of me still before the generation who don't remember take my place on the earth).

I am seeing the "beginning of a great adventure", "satellites of love" and pipes of light. I see the wind twirling and making power. I see light from the Sun giving us power to live and behave. I see the tide giving us power. In nature there is great power to be harnessed in ever less harmful ways as we evolve and it evolves, both at the same time as we have been given stewardship by The Great ET in the Sky. Do you see how disgusting we are that we have been given a whole earth to have fun with and have made this murdering mess of it? All we had to do was acccept a bit of toil and sweat for disobedience and a consciousness we were not yet ready for. We "must have done something wrong that we don't want nobody to know about" (from a Bob Marley song echoing the Fall and Adam & Eve trying to hide from the Boss).

We are becoming creatures of light. We are manipulating light and it is connecting our neurons together collectively. The powerful on this earth, if they lose focus and go crazy like Caesar, will bring doom like we have never known before because they have more power than they ever had before. We must always be on the watch for the Beast rising from the bottomless pit. The Beast is a kind of Mashhit that the Almighty permits if we act too much like Sodom and go astray. He brings us to heel the hardest way of all. He owns it all. He says what goes and what we deserve. We can't hide from Him.

Code can transform us. If we can turn our behaviour to this invisible form that needs very little power to operate we can save ourselves and make an amazing life that will evolve to us bcoming like the Angels. We need satellites and cables right now, but quantum computing and later discoveries relating to particle behaviour will take even the necessity for launching dirty junk into space and putting cables everywhere away. Imagination and innovation are endless. Imagination never stops. It is a forever fountain. It is an expression of the Tree of Life.

Only thirty years ago it would have taken man many thousands of £$£$£$ and an enormous amount of equipment for me to make the sound that now this can give me:

www.ams-neve.com...

In thirty years that has happened. Nature is speeding us up too. With every success that is lowering the strain it will encourage it as we know evolution and the Grape Press only keeps what works best. There is a Harvest of every generation of plant and animal of what is strongest and fittest to keep this thing going.

Code is invisible. Gamers, music makers and digital artists are all on the right side of evolution. The digital financial system, online consumerism are all better for nature potentially if managed correctly. It is all happening for a reason.

The old ways were just a stepping stone. What is happening now is just another step. We can step our way to Heaven on Jacob's Ladder if we try. Here is a song by Bob Dylan. It is all about evolution. The old relationship is over. We must take into tomorrow what we can carry and whatever we most need that is useful to us. It's all we can carry and it's all nature wants us to carry. It is all over now, Baby Blue Planet.

edit on 14-10-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

string[] BananaSplit = PostAbove.Split(' ');
int MakesSenseCounter = 0;

if(BananaSplit!=NULL)
[
for(int i=0; i lower BananaSplit.Count; i++) [ if(BananaSplit.MakesSense())[ MakesSenseCounter++] ]

String.Post("Result = Post makes " + MakesSenseCounter.ToString() + " sense",);
]

Result = Post makes 0 sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Who was it that first gave man education?Who is the god of the air?Which is of course how data is transmitted.Gee,seems like it was...Satan.The plans that the WEF has for mankind are pretty much word for word out of Revelation,The real Beast hasn't came,just lesser examples.Remember he will come promising peace and seem to be a savior in terrible times.Mankind was better off when we lived simpler,shorter lives in some ways.Now we have tech that would seem like gods to ancient man,and yet those old philosophers we're smarter than most of us.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Wifi is Satanic.

Gotcha.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sure is used for a lot of those purposes.Whatever people chose,to use it for.a reply to: GENERAL EYES

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I just found this site again after what seems like years, thanks to someone in my Telegram group. I can hang with this sort of contemplating. You might like my science fiction novel AI 2030. It has fallen angels, dragons, and AI trying to overtake humanity.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: ridgerunner

Wifi is Satanic.

Gotcha.

5g is Satan x 4.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Can there be a worse Beast than Hitler, Stalin, Mao and the others?

yes.......if this once great country goes dark,in the direction it is, indeed we will make the former look like children on a playground.

We are going that direction now, the only hope is those with the eyes to see and ears to hear, to stand and shed their apathy and fear.

Years ago there was an interview with a person considered one of "The Righteous Among the Nations" after the holocaust
an old woman, very meek but wise

She said paraphrasing "we never sought out to be Righteous, we just chose not to go off the cliff with the others"

This we have to do, but in doing so we have to be willing to stand and encourage those entwined in apathy and fear to know they are not alone.

top topics

join