It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ursula to an EU MEP Send your electricity bills to Russia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
As EU/Germany Face Likely Recession/Gas Shortages.
Due to the high rising inflation, rising living costs which is also being harmed by the Russian Sanctions.

Ursula while responding to a deputy of the EP of the EU parliament with the concerns of the rising electricity bills instated of offering solutions or decent reply.

Send your bills to Russia Ursula

Ursula:"Send your electricity bills to Moscow,"

Shouldn't EU's electricity bills be send to Washington DC instated?
I am sure Washington DC can print out another billion more $ for Europe.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Objective observers might be forgiven for thinking the EU and Europe have lost their minds!

Not only have we, essentially, sanctioned ourselves, we're also being snarky about Russia not giving us cheap energy - whilst we're supporting their enemy in a huge conflict.

The politicians who got us in to this mess now have a scapegoat again, the new Mujahideen, the new Taliban or Isis...... Always someone else to blame.

If countries had invested in their OWN resources we wouldn't be in this position.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Almost every currency is based on the US fed backed bull# these days.

Who else remembers when ISIS was a peaceful group and their only goal was to create a new gold backed currency? They were marked, infiltrated, targeted and used as an example of what happens when you go against the fed.

Anyone who has been paying attention has been pointing out how this system will inevitably collapse for at least half a century... And you don't have to look hard to see that they aren't wrong.

You can bill Russia if you want, but they're just the same cold war red menace they've always been. They didn't cause the problem, fed controlled government created it.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Not only have we, essentially, sanctioned ourselves

Its like trying to punish China over human right abuses.
Or Punishing Saudi Arabia over Human Rights with the minorities. Sanctioning never works on a oil/ export resource rich countries.

Russia is no different.

edit on 14-10-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Good thing is, nobody has to care about what non-elected human failures say or think. We all know that you end up in the EU when you are such a bad "politician" in your own country that you are sorted out to the EU so you can´t make anymore problems in your own country directly. That is how Flinten-Uschi ended up there with the help of NWO goddess Merkel. It´s the trash nobodoy wants anymore that ends up in that anti-democratic EU elitists wet dream of the EUSSR.

Btw, Flinten-Uschi is only in that theater to fool the masses because her father was Ernst Albrecht.

"The action "Feuerzauber"[1] of the Lower Saxony Office for the Protection of the Constitution became known as the "Celler Loch" (Celle Hole), in which a hole with a diameter of about 40 centimeters was blown into the outer wall of the Celle Prison on July 25, 1978. This was used to fake an attack to free Sigurd Debus, a suspected terrorist of the Red Army Faction (RAF) who was being held in the Celle maximum-security prison. Allegedly, the intention was to use this covert "false flag" operation to infiltrate an informant into the RAF. The public and various law enforcement agencies were systematically deceived about the actual perpetrators of the attack, and it was not until 1986 that the background came to light through research by journalists. As a result, a parliamentary investigative committee was set up.

The anti-terrorist unit GSG 9, the state government of Lower Saxony under Ernst Albrecht (CDU) and the prison management are considered to have been involved and informed. The Federal Ministry of the Interior as the superior authority of the GSG 9, the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, the federal government and the Lower Saxony state police are not said to have been informed in advance.[2]"
Wikipedia

There you can see what a wonderful democratic background this being has. Like father like daughter. The apple does not fall far from the tree. And in addition to that she is totally foreign controlled by transatlantic think tanks and BS. These beings who think that they can rule us are all nothing more than corrupt criminals, mad megalomaniacs, they are psychos. And as a normal thinking and feeling human being i mustn´t listen to whatever comes from these crazies, i am not Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

What it means: We don't need Putin's gas!

The German Industry and Ecmcony dont seem to agree with that one.
But go on.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Ah "Last year" while the ecmocny in Europe was already being flatten with rising inflation coming from the chain supply issues which could be a new normal..

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   

When the Euporean Union new Electricity bill gets high for the consumers in Europe dont start complaining..

Your solar/wind alternatives isn't going to save the economy nor cover the rising living costs.
edit on 14-10-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Last winters withdrawal from storage was 56979 Mm3 (second gray area). The actual storage level (week 40) is 104096 incl. the expropriated Gazprom storages, and still injecting for another few weeks, so we have roughly twice the amount the gas withdrawn last winter on storage

Good visual

LOL, a tweet from a blue-wave Ukraine flag avatar. A single data point with no real context. Just look at the number, look at this single data point, take that Putin! The absolute state of the establishment narrative. These were the same kind of accounts parroting pharma lies and wanting passports to exclude the unvaccinated from society.

Remember the vaccine dance? 95% effective, prevents transmission, only rare effects, only slight effects to cardiac function, mild Myocarditis, less people die, you need them forever. This is the same dance with finance. No inflation, no impact to energy, slight increases to energy prices, we're still going to fill our needs, prepare for blackouts, take cold showers, businesses shutting down is a good thing. I don't see how anybody doesn't recognize this pattern as it gets perpetuated down the line from media to bot campaigns to this forum. Just ignore that pattern and believe the right thing, the moral thing, the current thing!

Here's part of a retweet from that WEF stooge:

But let's make sure the bloody war not only helps reduce our use of fossil fuels but also leads to a swift win for democracy and freedom.

since we're posting their tweets

Yeah. I know everybody prefers to have their sources politicized and written to cheer their team, but you should really venture on to some raw financial news sources without the political pandering. It would be a serious benefit to all the people here that are going to pretend their emotional investment is actually based on reality rather than the result of a well-funded marking campaign.

If they are able to meet their energy needs they will do so at an incredibly increased price and suffer loss of industry while doing it. No graph is going to change the entire global economy, the need for energy for hundreds of millions of people to survive, and the consequences of shutting down sources of energy while also sending your money abroad for the pleasure.

Meanwhile the US, who proposes to help fill those energy needs, has a dramatically increasing currency value against all the others. As those currencies continue to weaken the dollar will absorb more and more of that total pool. This is good for the US and will help us stabilize our own struggling finances. Everybody else has to convert increasing amounts of their own declining currency to dollars to pay us and it helps the US maintain liquidity. Eventually the US will have to absorb the remainder of the blow, but as the current global reserve currency we get some perks. When billions of dollars are being exchanged these small divergences in exchange rates turn mole hills into mountains over time. The energy pressure will help lean on that, those petrodollars will be coming back home.

The big trouble with that is the dollar is going to be taking up a larger portion of a smaller pie. That's a longer story for another day.

The US is going to bleed the EU dry to help offset the repercussions of endless money printing. All while they convince them to send resources to their money laundering honey hole, ensuring even after war they can profit more through their legacy "consulting" contracts in the trillion dollar infrastructure rebuild. Imagine all the company board positions opening up when the rebuilding starts. Imagine how many law firms will need to facilitate the loan structuring for the companies rebuilding. I don't know how many of the EU politicians are tied up in that like the US and corporate America are, but I'd say there's likely some companies that stand to make money down the road. Not by providing the jobs you need to pay for your now permanently increased cost of living, but by a pass-through of your tax dollars providing services to Ukraine. It's got to be either that or serious political pressure to do this while knowing the consequences. They absolutely know how bad it will be, just like they all knew the vaccine didn't prevent transmission.

It's a great plan for Americans so I don't feel I'm getting the crap end of the stick just yet. We're heading to a crash and extended stagnation either way and this is probably the best option for us ignoring the cost to human life. To me human life should be the first consideration rather than something we tally after, but apparently the losers who get killed are worth it for whatever it is we win in the end. I guess we find that out later too. There is no way to fix what they didn't fix coming out of 2008 now, but this will mitigate it or delay it for Americans.

I think I'd feel much differently if I lived on the continent where they're playing nuclear chicken and my economy was being destroyed to facilitate it. I think in a few months EU citizens may have an overwhelmingly unfavorable view toward their respective leaders and their leadership is going to start having a less favorable view to being proxies for DC. If for no other reason than their own political survival.

I'm sure somebody that is ready to fight to the last Ukrainian and supports unconditional terms will explain how I'm wrong. I'm sure it will be done by turning the complex relationships of global finance into a line graph, making absurd claims about economic effects that have no explainable basis, discussing magic energy that appears out of thin air on demand, trying to inflate the importance of a regional dispute into an existential crisis, or simply reeeing about Putin.
edit on 10/14/22 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Last winters withdrawal from storage was 56979 Mm3 (second gray area). The actual storage level (week 40) is 104096 incl. the expropriated Gazprom storages, and still injecting for another few weeks, so we have roughly twice the amount the gas withdrawn last winter on storage

Good visual

Here's a different one... just asking questions as an American, on the outside looking in. It seems the EU reached its goal to have enough already in storage and will continue refilling throughout the winter. It's not ideal of course but seems doable, also of course those companies supplying gas are going to charge more regardless.

graphics.reuters.com...

The European Union’s reliance on Russian gas and the risk that Moscow could cut supplies has pushed the bloc to target an 80% filling level of its storage sites by Nov.1, in time to meet high demand during winter. The chart below shows the percentage of gas filled in EU storage sites.

European countries have reached a Nov. 1 target to fill natural gas storage sites by 80% ahead of time, but filling continues ahead of winter to avoid industry shutdowns and power rationing as deliveries from major supplier Russia have dwindled in the wake of the war in Ukraine.

Russian pipeline flows of gas to Europe are now only a fraction of what they used to be in recent years. In a fresh turn of events, the Nord Stream 1 pipeline, which runs from Russia to Germany and had already been stopped indefinitely over technical issues, was damaged at the end of September in what European and U.S. officials have described as sabotage.

Still, gas storage sites continue to fill as countries switch from gas to coal or oil in power plants and industry and increase imports of liquefied natural gas (LNG) but also amid a drop in demand from manufacturers of fertilizers, steel, paper and other consumer products due to inflationary pressure.

While summer months are traditionally a time when storage is filled as demand for energy is usually lower, Oct. 1 marked the start of the gas winter season, which typically heralds higher consumption from heating and should see storage empty again in the coming months.

edit on 14-10-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Here is one also , Open-source intelligence (OSINT) about Germanys gas situation .

So far Germany is doing better than even my most optimistic model from last week. Next week I intend to update the model with the updated data

And opinion from Yale professor :

Vladimir Putin's 'gas blackmail' is failing as an LNG revolution allows Europe to end its dependence on Russia, says Yale professor

Ive learned to try and go direct to whatever country and try and find reputable sources and then read the readers' comments to get some perspective on the local attitude. Looking at the comments it would seem the citizens understand what they are going to have to go through and are ready for whatever, it seems they just don't want to b charged exorbitant prices because it's out of the ordinary.
www.zeit.de...

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That`s good , taking many angle / viewpoints and try get pcture about it

It will be difficult winter in Europe, no doubt . I think goverments and EU should come help with the electricity bill`s that are going to be high, also because it has been the politicians and EU who originally set this wrong and dangerous situation, even if it has been 40-30 year project . The US warned about using Russian gas in the 80s or so, so like from start, but Europe did not agree then.

Politicians have also build wrong policy against nuclear power. It`s just wrong ordinary citizens having to pay so much more , when they build the mess

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wait until those energy supply sites fall down and go boom. It was Russia don’t yaknowit?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

It has to be Ernst Stavro Blofeld and SPECTRE
Too bad 007 is dead now

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Sigh. Why is this the fault of the US? This is a tired and broken mantra of the intellectually shallow.

Germany let itself get dependent on cheap Russian gas to drive its industry. Outside observers said that it was a foolish policy, but Germany persisted. Germany was driven by greed. It was a foolish policy, and Germany will now pay for relying on an unreliable Russian partner, as with other nations because all of this is connected. Other gas producers will benefit, but that's just the way of things.

Germany and other nations in the EU, across Europe and the rest of the world will adjust to Russia being removed from the world economy. In a year it will be over with barely a scratch on the advanced, rich developed world, with their diversified economies and ability to weather economic blips. Russia, on the other hand, will be economically broken for decades, sad face.

new topics

top topics

join