It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tribute to the Old ATS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon ONE OF HIS TRAVELS WAS CAUGHT ON A PHX I-17 FREEWAY CAM SHOOTING FROM NORTHERN UP TOWARD DUNLAP WHERE THE CONICLE "FLASH WAS CAUGHT ON CAM AND SEEN ON THE NEWS LATER CHANNEL 10 I THINK IT WAS.

edit on 15-10-2022 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

YOUR NOT VERY GOOD AT TRUTH SEEKING ARE YOU BONES? JUST RUN AWAY TO HARD FOR U 2 THINK ABOUT??? YOUR THE NOSTALGIC ONE WANTED THE RETURN TO THE WAY ATS USED TO BE WELL...STARIN U IN THE FACE BUT UR TOO TIRED..OKAY LIL GUY GO REST YOUR HEAD NO WORRIES ...POOR THING..

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

HOPE YOU GET TO FEELING BETTER YUPPA TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF =]]

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

FUNNY THAT YOU SAY THAT YUPPA. SEE IN THIS REALITY I MET MYSELF FROM THE FUTURE BUT I NEVER TRAVELED BACK IN TIME BECAUSE I NEVER BOUGHT THE WATCH. THEY HAD BEEN SENDING AGENTS IN TO CHANGE THAT BY SAYING. "HEY LOOK I FORGOT MY WALLET CAN I LEAVE YOU MY WATCH TILL I CAN COME PAY" THEY WERE NICE WATCHES....SO WHEN THE KID WANTED TO SELL ME THE TIME WATCH I OPENED MY DRAWER THAT HAD ALL THE WATCHES THEY HAD LEFT AND POINTED OUT HOW THE LAST THING I NEEDED WAS ANOTHER WATCH! NOT KNOWING ALL THE WHILE WHAT WATCH HE WAS OFFERING.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
True... But who's to say we aren't already out there causing trouble with reverse engineered tech.

That coukd even be another reason why they have covered it up for so long.

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

I for one will make damn sure, if an alien invasion did happen, that it wasnt us that fired the first shot.

If it was an invasion, we might only have a first shot seeing that they are more advanced by discovering us first.

But I would like to be certain that it was an invasion and not a peaceful visitation.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

YEah thank the time travel agency you didnt, it comes with all these neat little mental blocks in your head that can cause migranes,nosebleeds,and sometimes anurisims and death i fyou push to hard to remember. BEsides the whole acclimating to a past relativss body is a PAIN. This ones breaking down from 20 yrs of strain on it.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Articles like "The G-Engine's are coming" , certain events and establishment reactions and some whistle blowers make me suspect that the establishment or part of it , cracked gravity engines back in the 50's.

That said I also without a shred of a doubt believe that earth is also populated by a much more ancient civilization, possibly human, definitely related to humanity genetically - and that is what is responsible for the majority of highly strange UFO events.

But then I also think that this human like civilization may have come from elsewhere originally, I think the moon is artificial, that it was likely the Ark spoken of in ancient texts - And to top that all off I also am certain that there have been and are genuine extra terrestrials visiting our solar system and maybe extra dimensional entities too.

I am concerned that we are essentially livestock for someone - as per Jupiter Ascending! I've said it all along WE are the one resource on earth NOT abundant in space. We are also self replicating probes - AND our reality changes the way it behaves depending on whether we are making and observation or not......... Hinting it's all an illusion anyway!

Of course these are just my personal suspicions, I'm a man of logic and am always willing to alter my beliefs when presented with evidence to the contrary.

I will say though that the establishment is certainly going to employ their secret weapons platforms to fake a alien invasion and reshape the world.

I've watched closely for over 20 years, I have OBSESSED over this UFO question and there is no doubt the establishment has initiated projects like To The Stars Academy, and Avi Loeb all over the media, the Washington post article, the pentagon has admitted to recovering material - not that we needed them to admit it at this point.

They are laying the foundations for a alien enemy, and a third world war - for which the "aliens" will likely make an entrance.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I've sent you a PM.

I only ask that receive it in the spirit that it was intended.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

My line of speculation is similar to those outlined in your post.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
OP -s&f

ATS was my portal to a deeper appreciation of alternative thinking, the sharing of information and perspectives.

Only recently did I actually create an account and start posting, threads like these are an inspiration, bravo!

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I was part of the original ATS, prior to them creating a "news" bulletin if you will. I even was one of the first who ran news articles. It kind of killed the experience for me even if I did at the time think it was a great idea. The original always seems better, but the reality is times change.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: Plunkenstein

I don't know the will/desire of God.

But understanding the key messages of Scripture is my pursuit.

I often wonder if a desire to truly understand the messages of Scripture makes me an enemy of God.

If the Bible is the word of God, why would he encrypt all his messages into absurd riddles if he wanted people to understand them?

Which ones do you feel have been encrypted?

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My grandson wants me to tell you how much he appreciates this thread.

He sometimes razzes me about my "political addiction" on ATS.

I told him that's not why I joined ATS. I joined mostly for the UFO (and other similar) discussions.

I told him how different it was when I first joined.

Now he believes me

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That brought a smile to my face.

Thanks Annee.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

WE ARE WITH THOSE TRIANGULAR SHIPS AND "THE NIGHT BIRD" CHEVRON.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

YEP THE FIRST FEW TIMES THEY TRIED PROVED FATAL..

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

YOUR INTUITIONS ARE PRETTY GOOD SOAP. NAILING IT. DO HAVE ANY TELEPATHIC POSTCOG PRECOG CLAIRAUDIC CLAIVOYANT??? STUFFS LIKE THAT? HEAR N E VOICES GET PICTURES IN YOUR MINDS EYE OUT OF NOWHERE?

JUST ASKING COZ YOU SOUND LIKE YOU WOULD POSSIBLY....HMM

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

YEah thank the time travel agency you didnt, it comes with all these neat little mental blocks in your head that can cause migranes,nosebleeds,and sometimes anurisims and death i fyou push to hard to remember. BEsides the whole acclimating to a past relativss body is a PAIN. This ones breaking down from 20 yrs of strain on it.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT YUPPA...MENTAL BLOCKS AND BLANKS. I DON'T GET THE MIGRAINS ANYMORE, THANK GOD.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This place truly used to be special. Started lurking here for years before I joined. These days it's just full of boomers with their brains rotted halfway out of their heads by their political opinion-based news sources of choice yelling at each other. The whole damn Internet is a shadow of what it was in those days, it's not just ATS.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I think some of these breakaways, just go quietly into the night like the conductor Mariss Jansons and we never hear their last message.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join