It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan Chase kicks Kanye out

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Y'all have gotten so weird lately.

Aint that the truth.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: VrilSeeker
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I don't agree with much of what he said, but that's not my issue with all this. This is becoming a norm and effectively people are being targeted for their free speech/Unpopular opinions. IE Alex Jones, Andrew Tate, now Kanye, and more. I think it's safe to say we are now on a slippery slope, and "cancel culture" is code for anti-first amendment. With icons like Kanye, and politicians like Tulsi calling out the left agenda, I wonder if more will follow and what the results will be.

I would offer a small correction, anti first amendment may actually be anti brand. At first they appear synonymous, but anti brand translates to activity that devalues a particular business by associating them with ideology that evokes negative consumer interaction and ultimately costs them money. For example, standing on some innocuous street corner or park avenue with a sign is not the same as using your channel (with accoutrement of sponsors and technocratic resources) to broadcast unpopular sentiments. If you are a media icon, and you abuse your privileges as a media icon, you are restricted or fired outright. Celebrities who advance their careers by signing a partnership contract are obligated. There's no way around that fact.

<< 1  2   >>

join