It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan Chase kicks Kanye out

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
For those sleeping under a rock the past week, Kanye West made a few tweets a couple days ago that criticized Jewish people.

Candace Owens, tweeted out last night a letter that Kanye shared with her that he recieved from JP Morgan Chase which says they've "decided to end their banking relationship" with West and proceeds to give him a time frame to remove his funds.

The tweet and letter are here: twitter.com...
( sorry I haven't been able to post images on ATS in a while. )

So what says you ATS?

I think it's a massive overreach by a massive company and blatantly proves Kanye's words to be correct.

Kanye: "you guys toy with me and try to blackball anyone who opposes your agenda."

Also Kanye:"Who do you think created cancel culture?"

Jewish-run media outlets and major financial institution:" We're canceling Kanye."

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I've said it for a long time.

I don't like him personally, but he is a genius. He really is.

You can hate him, his persona, but the man is actually quite brilliant.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hmmm

What did he say that was untrue?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Basically if you are a person with an audience and you don't play ball you are a target to be depersoned...

How you liking the Dystopia plebs? You realize, if they can do this to extremely wealthy people when its your turn you wont even be a blip on the map.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
it's unbelievable how the msm and the corporations make moves that totally prove the point of the "dissenters" and the conspiracy theorists.

On a related note, I recently heard a great rant by Jordan Peterson about the ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) directive. He used Bill Gates as an example. He said that a corporation or a rich, famous individual (Gates) can 'atone for their sins' by displaying their wokeness. They can be absolved and forgiven for literally decades of unethical business practices, polluting the planet, and generally horrible behavior.
On the flip side, say something that goes against the narrative, and you're cancelled.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
They are doing him a favor. If he has had that opinion he should have canceled his bank accounts years ago. Putting your money in a bank just gives the cabal another method of leverage over your life.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
Yes but let's be real, if your worth is in the billions it's inevitable that you'll have to deal with banks in some ways.

They didn't name a reason in the letter.....

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
They fear the people with audiences more because those that want to cancel you also wish to control the narrative, can't have the plebs not having the prescribed opinions.

this should offend you greatly.

but human nature says you'll keep buying the product and get excited for next product.

why?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Influence is what it boils down to. And since nobody is addressing antisemitism, I will. When people talk about oppression against blacks or any other groups, they'll provide reasons and examples. They'll dissect the issue.

When it comes to antisemitism, you're not supposed to look at the actual criticisms. If you do, you're considered a bigot. You're only supposed to know that this person is an antisemite and that's EVIL. That's it.

This is not okay. Nobody is beyond criticism. Plain and simple.

Imagine a group that's so powerful that if you acknowledge how powerful they are, they destroy you for suggesting that they're powerful.......and then claim to be the victims.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Kanye knows the scripture

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Satan usurped these religious organizations and is using them to control the world. Not for long though.

You can openly berate Christians without repercussions because Christians are an enemy to the NWO
edit on 13-10-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Y'all have gotten so weird lately.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Weird, or seeing the BS at hand.

Those in power silence those who go against the grand narrative.

Disagree? or have some insightful text to share?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Who is behind the 'white supremacist' myth?

Why no uproar when Trump supporters are labeled nazis?

Why did life simply go on when Dark Biden called his political opponents supporters domestic terrorists?

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Can you criticize whites?

Yes.

Can you criticize blacks?

Yes. If you didn't vote for Biden you ain't black.

Can you criticize Jewish people?

Well, can you?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Not if you don't wish to be depersoned.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yet the left is constantly saying and doing anti-Semetic things and nothing happens.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

How so?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Censorship isn't Free Speech !!!!!!😎 is it?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

By whom?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

An example would be nice.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

By whom?

Those who are in control of such systems.

Google is thy friend.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join