It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK birth drop increasing month on month

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It seems that the latest figures suggest the UK birth rates are dropping month on month. Nine months after the general rollout might be suggesting that fertility has decreased at a significantly increased rate. So the death rate is gaining and the birth rates are dropping if it sounds like depopulation, looks like depopulation, and smells like depopulation....it probably is depopulation. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Why not post actual links to official stats and real articles instead of yet another bitchute video?

Not everyone wants to watch their evidence.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The UK don’t have fixed interest rates on mortgages. Couple that with the dropping pound and increased inflation, I’d be interested to see what sentiment is around young adults.

Maybe it’s a bad time.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There's evidence of an STI that can cause infertility in women that has gone misdiagnosed for some time time as chlamydia.

I'm pretty sure it's not prevalent enough to affect the numbers in any statistical way but it's early days in the discovery as yet I think.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I think new generations are feeling less inclined to have kids and waiting till financial stability.

Its a good thing. We dont need more people right now.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Add this to the increase in all cause mortality and depopulation is in full swing.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Not just not wanting kids.
I don’t think you people are actually having “cough” relations as much as people did in the past.
Now youngins are getting their dopamine from the internet.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

There could be that.

It could be that young women have bigger and better goals than they had before as well.

I've got 2 stepdaughters 18 and 19 and neither one of them has any urge to have kids for a good while. They have careers and adventures on their minds and the thought of kids is almost repulsive to them right now.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
you'd think the climate change people would be thrilled by this news, but its always reported as being a troubling trend.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

I think new generations are feeling less inclined to have kids and waiting till financial stability.

NO, we don't need more people.

Except for maybe Capitalism. You have to have people to spend money -- on what they don't need.

Maybe less people will require new thought. Let's hope.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Why dont you?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

NO, we don't need more people.

Except for maybe Capitalism. You have to have people to spend money -- on what they don't need.

Maybe less people will require new thought. Let's hope.

This should be easy to confirm by looking at the UK abortion statistics.

Since this is apparently the most acceptable way to not have children these days the stat should show a massive increase.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

If you were a woman and had the jab then got pregnant, then learned about all the problems with full-term babies. This seems to be occurring, thinking about abortion would not be so far-fetched.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Without progressively more people and more debt the fractional reserve currency system will collapse and the economy will be destroyed. Although it's gonna happen already in a more controlled collapse.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Without progressively more people and more debt the fractional reserve currency system will collapse and the economy will be destroyed. Although it's gonna happen already in a more controlled collapse.

Exactly!!

Need to look to a new system.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You want me to look for evidence about things you want to post?

You need the dishes washing and the dog taking for a walk while I'm at it?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Since literally everything I post upsets you in some way, I thought it would be a good idea for you to do something and post the antithesis of my comment.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I t took me less than a minute to get this

There's your link to your report.

Also the stats havn't been updated since last time. They don't have the July, August, September birth rate stats.
edit on 6-10-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

"The De-Population Bomb" - excellent discussion, enlightening & very thought provoking. Very interesting on birth rates in Israel and their overall societal mentality towards its demographic future.

Vid description:

Recorded on June 14 at the American Enterprise Institute in Washington, DC.

In 1970, Stanford professor Paul Ehrlich published a famous book, The Population Bomb, in which he described a disasterous future for humanity: “The battle to feed all of humanity is over. In the 1970s and 1980s hundreds of millions of people will starve to death in spite of any crash programs embarked upon now.” That prediction turned out to be very wrong, and in this interview American Enterprise Institute scholar Nicholas Eberstadt tells how we are in fact heading toward the opposite problem: not enough people. For decades now, many countries have been unable to sustain a population replacement birth rate, including in Western Europe, South Korea, Japan, and, most ominously, China. The societal and social impacts of this phenomenon are vast. We discuss those with Eberstadt as well as some strategies to avoid them.

Nicholas Eberstadt: The work rate, this is another part, Peter, of this new misery, the big problems hiding in plain sight in America for some reason. The work rate, the employment to population ratio was as we'd say for men, civilian non-institutional men, 25 to 54 years of age is as we speak, worse than it was in the 1940 census, which was taken as you indicate in March of '40, when the national unemployment rate was 15%. So we right now have depression level employment rates for prime-age men in the US.

The one thing that I would caution about is that we have 40 years of poison distributed through our societies through an increasingly maligned university system. And we have seen a Gramscian march through the institutions of severely problematic points of view, in the old days, would've been unmockingly called unAmerican, or anti-American. We have that poison to drain from our society before we can, I think really flourish again. But that's certainly not impossible either. It looks hard right now, but if you recall, 1979, what 1979 looked like, very few people would've bet at that moment where we'd end up at on Christmas day in 1991 with the dissolution of the USSR.

Transcript

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Force the poor to work, use Woman lib to hide the fact that catch phrases like equality are NOT about equality but about turning the fairer sex corporate slaves.

Tell them they are rich by letting them own a house that only 40 years ago everyone could have and pay far less rent than they have paid for their mortgage then take it back off them when they get old by charging more and more for their care and give it to the bankers and hedge fund managers.

It's called Neo Liberalism; the idea is to all but abolish governments like ours in the UK, to replace them with small government and no rights for the people so that corporations will be in charge, no welfare system, no old age care, no help for the struggling and the needy and certainly no help for the children.

Thatcher was the first to bring neo liberalism into the UK at leadership level, she sold off the state assets, was the first to attack the children BUT every prime minister since her cruel governance has been a neo liberal since, even Tony Blair who was NOT Labour but a Neo Liberal that saw himself as inheriting the role from Thatcher and began the back door privatisation of the NHS by turning it into hospital and health authority trusts so opening the door to private medicine and degrading the NHS beyond repair.

Now you may say it is the poison in our food, the chemicals in our water, toxins in the air but the truth is it is government that is at war with the children, that is killing off our future by making it too expensive to raise kid's, by making those that DO have more than 3 children with the help of the privately owned neo liberal media look like scroungers living on welfare then to penalize them by cutting child support.

Neo Liberalism was another experiment of the super elite and was born around the same time as Nazism, it disguises itself by claiming to be about an open world (ruled by the very rich at the top) with economic deregulation (corporate monopoly and corporations more powerful than governments) but like NAZISM it is poison.

Look at the disaster the US and then realize that the likes of Truss want the UK to be just like that but even worse, a nation owned by and enslaved by the rich and the poor dying or working for nothing unable to feed themselves even if they work three jobs with no rights and no protections from abuse by small government.

Bring back decent public housing, new schools, financial and social aid for family's and decent worker rights and wages and children WILL be born.

But would you really want to bring a child into this world with the likes of these evil politicians we have today knowing full well the future is grim indeed for the next generation and indeed for our own.

Neo Liberalism is back by very big money, scum like the Bilderbergers and the WEF.

Listen to what this guy say's, he will explain the main problem then remember back in my generation I used to see young mothers pushing pram's often with two or three children with them, now it is seldom that you see such and most are in their thirty's or even forty's these days with only one or perhaps two children.

Back in the 1970's government used to talk about investing in our youth, for Thatcher it turned into using the youth as slave labour skivvying under her YTS Scheme and now Truss and her predecessors do not talk like that and instead look to foreigners instead of investing in our own people to provide there rich neo liberal pay masters and think tank's cheap labour.

They would steal and sell your soul if they could.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join