It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America just blew up Russia's gas pipeline, and admitted it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is Tucker Carlson, so I take it with a grain of salt, but he's sourcing this pretty well.

Russia just started moving bombers to munition depots that have nuclear bombs. They recently formally annexed several cities that are likely to be recaptured soon.

Do you think Putin is going to count them as "Sovereign Russian Territory" and justify launching because it was in "Defense of Sovereign Russian Territory"?

More to the point: as we approach the midterm elections, how desperate must the Biden Admin be to get an international war going? Rather than risk being voted out?

edit on 4-10-2022 by bloodymarvelous because: edit, wanted to properly embed the utube link

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

tucker = russian mouthpiece

russian mouthpiece = putin controlled

putin = KGB

==

tucker = KGB

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
He asks a pretty good opening question: why would Putin blow up his own pipeline?

I guess the closest we get to admitting it is Tony Blinken saying "it is a tremendous opportunity to once and for all, remove the dependence on Russian energy, and thus to take away from Vladimir Putin the weaponization of energy as a means of advancing his imperial designs. That's very significant. And that offers tremendous strategic opportunity for the years to come."

I have to admit it's possible Ukrainian forces did it. They have every reason to want to do it.

link   

Putin is moving tactical nukes to the front. They say they have lost track of a Russian Armageddon submarine. When was the last time Putin did not keep his word? So there is a high chance he will do what he says he will and if NATO do what they say they might do. Then there is a Russian Sub to go to the next stage.

link   
Tucker isn't a journalist - he's entertainment TV and spouts bollocks all the time. It's designed to cause emotional reactions not provide accurate or truthful information.

He's repeating the Russian Foreign Office propaganda word for word in this case with no evidence.

All sides have the capactiy to carry the attack out but there's no subtantial evidence who did it or reason for any side to attack it.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Perhaps russian incompetence 'blew up' the pipeline?

None of us has seen any actual evidence yet, or even heard from someone that has.

Except that guy with secret all-seeing alien 'contacts' of course.

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Tucker has such a highly rated show because he brings things to the attention of Americans that we won't get from ABC, CBS, CNN, NYTimes, etc..

edit on 10/4/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Whether Putin decides to commit virtual (and likely, literal) nation and personal suicide by launching any kind of nuclear attack is a decision entirely up to him.

To try and blame Biden, the US, NATO, the EU, or any person or political entity other than Putin is blatant and obvious propagandistic misdirection.

It is no more valid, or acceptable, than a domestic abuser attempting to blame his victim for causing the assault.

And those who would act as apologists for such reprehensible behavior are, or should be, accountable for their actions.

If invasion of a sovereign nation cannot go unanswered by resistance, if freedom and self-determination are of so little valued that a life on one's knees is preferred to facing the mere threat (and make no mistake, it as yet, only a threat) of nuclear terrorism,

Then of what value, or meaning, is an "election"?

ETA:

Bombers? Putin really things that bombers, even nuclear armed bombers, are going to be seriously any kind of threat? Those old birds are under constant surveillance. Their every movement tracked, most likely in real-time. And they will be plucked out of the sky the moment they cross into Ukrainian air space.

This isn't 1950 any more.
edit on 4-10-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This does not bode well at all with putin moving the nukes forward

I'm not a putin supporter or a Zelenski supporter

But I have often said continuous pushing will force his hand

We could have avoided a lot of this I believe, maybe not , maybe this was the only logical end to the cold war between Russia and The rest of the western world

I pray for measured responses , I pray putin does not use those nukes and I pray that if he does the western powers use extreme caution in response.

The world counts on it
edit on 10/4/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Tony Blinken saying "it is a tremendous opportunity to once and for all, remove the dependence on Russian energy, and thus to take away from Vladimir Putin the weaponization of energy as a means of advancing his imperial designs

Opportunity is a strange way to describe the *benefit* of no gas deliveries to Europe with winter looming.

Insane

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I pulled up a map showing how the wind blows in Ukraine. Is Putin that much of an idiot to use nukes in Ukraine?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

He's threatening to use them on countries that support Ukraine, not Ukraine.

He's sneaky with words.

He also appears to have gone mad.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: bastion

Tucker has such a highly rated show because he brings things to the attention of Americans than we won't get from ABC, CBS, CNN, NYTimes, etc..

He's still not a journalist and by his own admission doesn't tell the truth or provide accurate info - why are they going to entertainment TV for 'news' instead of reading actual newspapers and hard news broadcasts? It's just as bad as relying on CNN etc for news.

Seems lazy to me and setting theirselves up to be exploited by his overly emotional appeals and loaded language with little/no factual basis.

Here's a good resource for non-profit real news with no agenda that carries out the real investigative journalism news stations used to provide 20 - 30 years ago - www.thebureauinvestigates.com... (full report on how the UK provides legal protection and money laundering services for Russian oligarchs and dictators around the world - you won't see any of these major stories on MSM.

London is not just a global capital of finance – it is the top destination for the world’s corrupt elites. And every day those elites pay respected UK professionals and businesses to open political doors, lobby against sanctions, fight legal battles and launder money and reputations. In doing so these institutions and individuals push the boundaries of the law and degrade the principles of our democracy. This is what we are shining a light on.

edit on 4-10-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Then the effects in Russia will be even worse than the fallout that would come from Ukraine.

But I keep hearing and reading a lot about "tactical nukes may be used in Ukraine."
edit on 4 10 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
He asks a pretty good opening question: why would Putin blow up his own pipeline?

I guess the closest we get to admitting it is Tony Blinken saying "it is a tremendous opportunity to once and for all, remove the dependence on Russian energy, and thus to take away from Vladimir Putin the weaponization of energy as a means of advancing his imperial designs. That's very significant. And that offers tremendous strategic opportunity for the years to come."

I have to admit it's possible Ukrainian forces did it. They have every reason to want to do it.

Why would Russia blow up its own pipeline?

Maybe to avoid having its attempt at using energy supplies as blackmail against the West turned back against itself in the form of "negotiated" (forced) war reparations if (when) Putin is forced to surrender to Ukraine? That would (will) be very expensive.

Consider the number of high-level Russian energy officials who have died by "suicide" in just the last 6-7 months.

Did they "know" something that could make suicide the preferred option?

Or maybe, they knew something Putin did not want to risk being exposed?

It would seem that being an official of either Gazprom or Lukoil comes with a "frequent flyer" (off the tops of tall buildings) benefit.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Do they still have the coal and nuke plants they relied on before getting suckered into putin's energy weapon psychosis?

They'll survive.

With a few extra blankets, and a lot of help from the rest of the world.

Then will hopefully make better election choices in the future.

You know, ones that don't put the survival of the planet in the hands of another madman.

I'm not asking for much.

Just planetary survival.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Opportunity is a strange way to describe the *benefit* of no gas deliveries to Europe with winter looming.

Insane

Its like going cold turkey when one is a alcoholic, painful at first, but better off in the end, don't you think?

link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Then the effects in Russia will be even worse than the fallout that would come from Ukraine.

But I keep hearing and reading a lot about "tactical nukes will be used in Ukraine."

Yes, russians keep specifying 'tactical nukes only'.

Probably because so many people keep calling putin insane, which drives him insane.

As if that's gonna change our response anyway.

edit on 4-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Exactly, why would Russia bother going to the extreme of blowing up its own non running (N1 wasn't supplying and N2 never got turned on properly) pipeline when all it needed to do was ‘turn off the taps’.

Yes Ukraine has every reason to want to do it but not the capability to do it.

MR

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join