It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE victory for Ukraine, Lyman captured

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

It's funny how you think you know what is going on.

Some of us are actually paying attention to what little information is available, and there is more than most think.

It isn't all that difficult, you just have to set aside the propaganda and look for 'evidence'.

You mean look for confirmation bias?

The whole lot of you are taking what "little information is available" and arguing like middle schoolers making # up over things you think are true or not. Yall should be embarrassed. You all are falling for propganda. Nah, yall are eating it up as long as it comes from the government you support.

Damned statists I swear.

Example?

Cuz I'm watching russia supporters make stuff every day (every hour?) that always seems to match absurd russian propaganda and Ukraine supporters reporting on the evidence they find.

But no, I mean looking for facts that can be verified and setting everything else aside.

Sure get defensive. I understand how easy it would be for you to assume I'm not talking about them as well.

Confirmed Facts?

Easy assumption to make, russia supporters don't appear to know the definition.

Examples given here almost hourly.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
An old RSM I know well uses the source in your post exclusively and he revels in violence and everything warfare related.

Worthy post dude

a reply to: putnam6

I was tempted to write war fair because he believes in battlefield etiquette and warring for victory.

Two things sorely lacking in combat theatres lately

edit on 2-10-2022 by Dalamax because: Extrapolate

edit on 2-10-2022 by Dalamax because: Location

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
An old RSM I know well uses the source in your post exclusively and he revels in violence and everything warfare related.

Worthy post dude

a reply to: putnam6

I was tempted to write war fair because he believes in battlefield etiquette and warring for victory.

Two things sorely lacking in combat theatres lately

Exactly the propoganda from both sides is thick, many of these "new" and exclusive videos aren't from the current conflict.

Don't trust either side honestly FWIW this guy makes some good points and makes as much sense as what we are hearing elsewhere

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Can't believe anything we hear from over there. maybe the russians left and then the ukrainians went back.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Can't believe anything we hear from over there. maybe the russians left and then the ukrainians went back.

You think it was another glorious goodwill gesture?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Tactics win battles, logistics wins wars. Russia has long supply lines, and serious issues with their logistics. Ukraine knows the territory, and doesn’t have to worry as much about their supply lines being attacked. That’s one of the big things about Russia not having air superiority.

People forget what happened in the chechnya war.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Grimpachi

It’s funny how anyone thinks they know what’s going on.

That is basically my point.

Aside from the videos of battles I see posted I don't take any reports at face value. Some of the videos I am even leary about.

Lets not forget recently in Feb at the start of this year, Ukrainian side was using fake stolen videos from video games to show their victories agaisnt Russia.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Reports coming in that Snihurivka has fallen to Ukrainian forces.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

You mean the way Russian forces deliberately hit targets full of women and children because they were used by separatists? Russian troops didn't perform particularly well there either, although they did better than in Ukraine. Over 1100 dead between October 1999 and January 2000.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join