It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police dig for Moors murder victim Keith Bennett

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The boy is the only victim of serial killers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley whose body was never recovered.

It has been reported that the skull of a child believed to be around 12 was found on the moors.

Keith Bennett, 12, was the third victim of Brady and his accomplice Hindley.

Police dig for Moors murder victim Keith Bennett

Could this awful murder case finally be concluded? If this is the body of Keith then I feel desperately sorry for his mother who spent her entire life campaigning and pleading for the moors murderers to revealed where they buried the body.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 281011

In a world gone mad, this would be some welcome news.

I cannot begin to imagine being in that situation but a conclusion would be wonderful.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
In a civilised world, we do not have a punishment wicked enough to fit the crime.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
agree, whilst its welcome that the family might in someway be able to have a kind of closure it annoys me that those two horrific individuals spent years at the tax payers expense in "jail".

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I wonder if the person who found the remains used a drone and or Lidar to look for the grave cut.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The chap that did all the hunting off his own back deserves some sort of recognition - hats off to him.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: InfoSponge
The chap that did all the hunting off his own back deserves some sort of recognition - hats off to him.

I wonder how close the grave is to Morrissey's alleged ghostly sighting near the Yorkshire village of Marsden in 1989.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 281011

Hopefully this will bring conclusion to the Bennett family and Keith can finally Rest in Peace.

The author who found the remains should be given an MBE.

May Brady and Hindley rot in Hell.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Seconded.

Purest evil.

Utter scum.

top topics

join