It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter Illumination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I was thinking about bioluminescence and how some fish use it to become virtually invisible, by matching the background.
Imagine a UFO against the background of a blue sky: easy cloaking.
I would bet that's how they do it.
I guess it would be pretty easy against any background, a camera and a basically 'liquid' surface.

Because light is also important in other aspects that evolved around ufology. Like for data storage, almost infinite fuel and communication.
I mean it's so obvious but I feel a lot of folks don't make themselves aware of the technological challenge from our point of view.
'Pics or it didn't happen' is really cruel. Probably disinformation. I mean as bait for the plebs.
Because how would the unfunded self-employed researcher figure out how to look 'inside' light?
Thoughts?

edit on 29-9-2022 by Peeple because: corrected and added

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
WE can already do it.

We've had the technology for a while and this is just what has been made public.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That's not the same.
But I don't believe anybody sits in the UFOs. To me they are the 'aliens'. Hence the bioluminescence.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
According to to this graph from visual capitalist , the composition of universe is 68% dark energy .

Dark energy is not really dark , it`s misleading to say it as dark , light just passes through them, so they are really transparent and not dark. It seems to be completely invisible .

So if this energy is so common ? maybe UFO`s can somehow use it for cloaking itself ?

All the Contents of the Universe, in One Graphic

Dark matter seems to be also invisble ? not sure about that thought .

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

But I believe to remember I read we can pretty good calculate where that's culminating? Or was that just mass?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I have now idea, this whole topic is far beyond my knowledge

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

"Imagine a UFO against the background of a blue sky: easy cloaking. I would bet that's how they do it."

It won't work. The object would certainly catch the color of the background sky, but it is still an object: it blocks the sun, and it casts a shadow, and it reflects light off producing glints of all shorts. If it moves the situation worsens.
If it bounces light off it certainly bounces electromagnetic waves off, which means it is easily detected by radar.

"'Pics or it didn't happen' is really cruel. Probably disinformation. I mean as bait for the plebs."

I agree with this statement, but pics are the last thing you need to detect, identify, and characterize an unknown flying object. It is a radar track what you need, not pics. A picture of a UFO is not really useful, and can hardly be taken as a serious starting point for gathering intelligence about the object dynamic characteristics and performance. A radar track analysis is the thing you usually longed for, but even then there are so many ways a radar track can be spoofed and modified that it does not qualify today as a hard evidence either. Neither infra-red signatures tell you enough about an unknown object, nor does any known technology so far.

The technologies available are only used with one main goal: to quickly predict the trajectory of the object by studying its dynamic properties so that you can program your missiles and shoot them down.

But if you want to get perplexed with light and its weird properties I'll recommend you search for just two terms: slow light.

That's really a game changer.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

nice

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If one believes Bob Lazar, he once stated……“At one point in time, when the disc was energized, one of the archways became transparent and you could see the area outside of it just as if the archway was a window.”…..

He describes alien transparency tech in operation. If this is a small example of what this transparency tech can do…....imagine tech such as this, or form of, applied to an entire craft.

Whatever we can think of, has probably already been thought of, or known of, and developed further and implemented by the Aliens.

👽

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I'm thinking that too.

But I also think bigger would be possible.

edit on 29-9-2022 by Peeple because: add

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I'm thinking that too.

In Star Trek….. Scotty mentions Transparent Aluminum

Here’s some tech called Smartglass by which treated glass is electronically controlled to change from transparent to opaque..

Although not the same …. It shows development in making something to become a transparent state and not a transparent state.

👽
edit on 29-9-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

In a couple of years we will have 360, 3D holographic live video that can bend and curve in a pool of intelligent liquid aka. nanobot holo projectors. NHP for short. China will present it in the year 2033.

Working on it now
iopscience.iop.org...
edit on 29-9-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Imagine the potential.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yeah it’s not actually like that. The field they generate creating their anti gravity ‘bubble’ distorts light, for want of a better explanation. They exist almost within their own dimension/universe. Of course they can cloak completely, but don’t really need to.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Just distorted is not invisible or cloaked.
And you seem to underestimate the magnitude of the presence.

top topics

join