It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Honestly, they're all going to die" - Interviews with Russian soldiers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

that's what i've tried to tell people. it doesn't matter how many more troops they have, if they can't get their beans, bullets and bandages situation worked out, it's the same as before and is just more meat for the grinder.

if you ain't got the gear to fight, antiquated equipment with no means to repair, it if it survives, or to broke to build more advanced equipment and are to afraid to deploy what new you have because you can't fix it and you have a bunch of troops that are just as likely to cut and run after fragging their commanding officer and fellow soldiers, it doesn't matter how many more troops you conscript.

you have to get the core problem fixed and from the looks of the mass exodus, it doesn't appear even that would matter.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

I wonder how many of the Russians are going to just kill their government minders and run in to Ukrainian arms in surrender

Putin WILL use smaller nukes(there is no such thing as a small nuke, even in the sub kiloton range)

and i dont think Putin would care if he killed his own men en mass to take out a lot of Ukrainians

i think he knows his time is growing short and as soon as the entire country realizes the loss Russia has suffered in blood and treasure for ONE mans psychotic delusions he better have a safe house on the moon.

He knows they can get to him seeing as 'someone' blew up his BF kid(likely ment for the Father but scary none the less)

Putin is starting to look VERY weak and the wolves are circling in Russia and abroad so he might think if he uses tactical nukes(still in the 100+KT range) to show he will not give up Russia with out taking everyone with him.

I bet he has some sort of EKG hook up so that if his heart stops the order to launch is given.(like in Spawn)

edit on 29-9-2022 by NuronKiller because: .

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

And those troops eventually either run out of ammunition or bodies. This isn’t a war where one soldier is shooting at one soldier. It takes a lot of bullets to kill guys that are shooting back at you. It takes a lot of their bullets to take out your soldiers too. Once you run out of bullets, or bodies, they’re going to roll right over you. Logistics wins wars.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join