It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They aren’t even hiding their Devilish ways

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Aren't most exercise routines based on some form or another of religious worship? Yoga, Tai chi, ?pilates?

not on the quarter deck

side straddle hops
mountain climbers
sit ups
bend and thrusts
push up's

i guess when the DI has you by the collar and belt picking up over his head and slamming you onto the deck yelling i said push ups while your flailing around like rag doll can be a religious experience as you pray for God to make it stop.

edit on 28-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
So I’m cleaning up the house and have the tv on in the background. I normally don’t watch tv but when I don’t want to listen to music I’ll just have the news on for background noise.

The Today show is on and they are showing an exercise bit. I started to pay attention.
The lady giving the exercise demo said she uses the number 666 because it is devilish and easy to remember.

They don’t even care anymore, they aren’t even hiding it.

I’m not the most religious person, but I’m also not going to devil worship while exercising!!!!!

Yes I changed the channel. I’m going back to just watching historical videos on Youtube!!

here jag, no demonic numbers except for counting.. not saying this applies to you, i do this, . low impact.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well I'll be a son of a ...Loki, Baphomet, Lucifer or Beelzabub ...according to this thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

They'll learn something if they're serious about those devilish ways.

*** Warning - Content about the practice of Satanism. Reader discretion suggested ***

Much of what's thought of Satanism is WAY over the top or made up. And all the inverted rebel kids last about 6 months. If they make 2 years it might hold.

Saranism is its own PSA. Real Satanism. The autodeification kind. Not the kind seeking attention for liberal causes or feared to be a cabal of celebrities getting high on the adrenaline of abducted children.

Two paths. Two roads.

Path one is full of God's serenity.  The valley of darkness beset by evil. You walk with confidence knowing you're in a protective bubble of faith on your trip to the top.

Path two is harder explain and analogous to masochism. It's hearing the story about the headless Indian children from the creepy mechanic and going down that road because of it. And bringing an artifact of theirs with you to piss on.

What follows could be a Trent Reznor Downward Spiral. For all the "It's just a philosophy of _______" people say going in; it ends up with a snake boring into to their heads and putting them on a lemming march towards the cliff to the abyss. All the rebellion and no self control.

In the nondual version of Satanism, Satan is understood as adversity. The way of nature. The way the world works is Satanic. Change through adversity. Creation from destruction. In Satanism you charge headstrong into adversity for the experience and change it does yourself and strength of your mind and will. Looking writhing instead of towards the sky.

Very few get there. Many more snap at some point.

Embracing adversity and seeking out such boundary pushing paths wears you down quickly. Takes years off your life. For those who don't spiral towards oblivion or get reborn on path one after delusion takes over, the fire calms down and is replaced by a need to go take pictures of  the world instead. Maybe not religious. But not wanting to fight anymore. Really selective picking battles after that.

If it ever gets there.

Just saying with Satan, you get what you get.
edit on 29-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join