It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notion of GOP impeaching Joe Biden if they take House of Representatives

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Found this article in the Washington Examiner] about the possibility of impeaching Joe Biden:

"I believe there's pressure on the Republicans to put that forward and have that vote. I think that's what some folks are considering," Mace said, evoking a "wow" in response from a visibly surprised Todd.

Her prediction comes almost a week after Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), a frequent critic of the former president, warned that Trump-aligned House Republicans would try to impeach the current commander in chief "every week" if they retook the majority, as is widely expected to happen in November.

It's possible that calls by some GOP politicians to have Joe Biden impeached should the GOP win control of the House of Representatives in November could turn off some GOP voters and unexpectedly keep the House in Democratic hands because the manner of Joe Biden's withdrawal of US troops in Afghanistan and his border control policies are no reasons for the GOP to contemplate impeaching Biden.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Impeaching Joe Biden would serve Zero purpose .

Is Joe Biden Incompetent ? Yes
Has every decision Joe Bidens Administration made been wrong ? Yes
Is Joe Biden Corrupt ? Oh God Yes
Does Joe Biden deserve to be Impeached ? For sure even more so than Bill Clinton did in the 90's .

BUT . Let us not play there game Let us not seek Revenge , The office of the President was made more brittle by the Baseless , Groundless , completely pointless impeachment of Donald Trump and that little piece of theater is why I'm a Right leaning guy to this day .

Impeaching Joe Biden would do nothing he would remain in office and the Office of the President would seem just that much more pointless.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Potlatch

Corruption, pedophilia, Obstruction of justice, incompetence are all legitimate grounds for impeachment as opposed to the imaginary reasons used against President Trump.

The problem is in that it would be a no win situation. Because then Harris would be at the reigns. Which would possibly be even worse.

I'm not sure if both can be impeached at the same time.

Kinzinger is a globalist buffoon for sale to the highest bidder and anything out of his mouth is completel BS.

We need a no confidence referendum to dissolve the entire government and have a complete reset.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I agree with you for the most part. The problem is that congress has given the executive branch so much power that it is now able to be weaponized as we've seen with this regime and Obama's.

The executive branch has become way too dangerous to be left intact and in the hands of radical leftists.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The plan is for Joe to be impeached and the vp move up.

I say don't impeach Joe. Gather the evidence, and hit him after he loses office in 2024.

Impeachment is what the left wants, they can use it against us let's not play their game.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
The plan is for Joe to be impeached and the vp move up.

I say don't impeach Joe. Gather the evidence, and hit him after he loses office in 2024.

Impeachment is what the left wants, they can use it against us let's not play their game.

i want papers filed, it don't have to happen, tho.

oh and the weekly criminal investigations of all things biden.

calcify the rest of his brain.

kammmy will be a lame duck from the get go.

defund the fbi and irs.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yeah… the cycle would continue. Tax payer money wasted. Time wasted.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Does Joe Biden deserve to be Impeached ? For sure even more so than Bill Clinton did in the 90's .

BUT . Let us not play there game Let us not seek Revenge , The office of the President was made more brittle by the Baseless , Groundless , completely pointless impeachment of Donald Trump and that little piece of theater is why I'm a Right leaning guy to this day .

Impeaching Joe Biden would do nothing he would remain in office and the Office of the President would seem just that much more pointless.

Revenge? Are you out of your mind. Since when is redressing a greavance revenge?

It’s the only way to restore the dignity of the office of POTUS.
edit on 27-9-2022 by Dalamax because: Exactitude

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

We need a no confidence referendum to dissolve the entire government and have a complete reset.

Quoted for viable solution
There are so many governing bodies I would like to see this happen to.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
As expected the republicans will do nothing to change anything.

Unless its more for Ukraine or Middle East polices but not for the American people.
edit on 27-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Yes, impeach him.

People, if the GOP win both the House and Senate, the POTUS becomes a "Lameduck"

Meaning, he no longer has any power as the two chambers will go agaisnt him.

So, yes, impeach him, he doesn't deserve the Presidency and kamala becoming President only results in her being a lameduck.

From there, she can either work on her image and start a partisan approach that could salvage her politcally, or, she'll continue to do what she does and become irrelevant after 2024.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

This is how you lose a country. No fight. Just give it away. Let them abuse us without consequence. The right is pathetic. No wonder they are so demonized. They deserve it. Cowards.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I am not sure why everyone is talking of impeaching. Yes, as pointed out above by asabuvsogelow, he is incompetent. Even though, he did not have America’s best interest at heart…like, ever! He is at this time clearly also medically incapacitated. I doubt he would even understand what an impeachment means right now. As Trump, has pointed out, this is more like abuse on the elderly…and one with dementia to boot.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

I am not sure why everyone is talking of impeaching. Yes, as pointed out above by asabuvsogelow, he is incompetent. Even though, he did not have America’s best interest at heart…like, ever! He is at this time clearly also medically incapacitated. I doubt he would even understand what an impeachment means right now. As Trump, has pointed out, this is more like abuse on the elderly…and one with dementia to boot.
Excuse me? He's drugged up on some occasion, however, he is still cognitive to some degree and the man HATES Trump.

He approved the raid and lied about it.
His blatant inaction in the Southern border is thru command via WEF.
He campaigns, when he does, agaisnt MAGA constituency.

What are you people talking about???

Yes, impeach his ass, leave kamala sitting on the chair doing nothing.

Meanwhile, we'll clean things up.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Mccarthy says no Biden impeachment.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

too f'n bad, a shame but being the leader of the free world is like eating pudding? elections have consequences.
blame his wife.

lock his old ass up and tell him corn pop is in a cell down the hall.

like the freak in pa with his conjoined twin growing out of his neck.. another mental wreak.

the left has whole chapters in medical and psychology books about themselves.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
As for the damage it did to trump... what does it even matter?

As Nancy said "He will be impeached forever, nothing can change that"

Who the hell cares?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Kevin McCarthy needs to find a soapbox or tree stump because that is the only place he will be Speaker.

Does Joe’s pension eligibility as a Senator end if impeached as POTUS? I think it might. As for Kamala, her career history shows that she is over her head and would blow it quickly, maybe before she names a VP that is approved.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: carewemust

Kevin McCarthy needs to find a soapbox or tree stump because that is the only place he will be Speaker.

Mainstream Republicans and FoxNews are solidly behind Kevin McCarthy, because he is anti-Trump and anti-Biden Impeachment.

Against Impeachment: thehill.com...

Several Biden Impeachment Articles have already been filed in Congress, but McCarthy says he does not want to bring any of them to the House floor for a vote.

McCarthy is talking as if he is pre-destined to be the Speaker, like Joe Biden was talking of being President, just before the Nov 2020 election. (Things we're not privy to, are in play.)

edit on 9/27/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I say to the GOP, calm down on the impeachment rhetoric and quit pointing fingers at individuals. There were (is) too many to name that have wiped their ass with the United States Constitution. Republicans like George Bush who called the Constitution a GD piece of paper to the current communist politburo trying and semi-succeeding in overthrowing our constitutional representative republic.

The GOP or any conservative group should run this November on finding justice in the US, to hold criminal hearings to send the guilty to criminal courts and to illuminate all the people and organizations within the US Government that have committed murder, like Fauci outlawing ivermectin and denying people any correct way of keeping themselves alive. Treason, like HRC selling secrets to the Chinese and selling refined uranium to the Russians, to weaponizing the alphabet agencies like Obama did and Biden is doing.

Impeaching one person won't cure our problems. As someone pointed out that may just be revenge. Criminally charge the guilty ones and let them rot in jail, if not hanging from the gallows... Listening GOP???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join