It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 dead in school shooting in Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

IZHEVSK > The Russian Ministry of the Interior announced that 13 people were killed and 21 were wounded in the shooting. According to the latest information, the dead include seven children and six adults, including two school security guards and two teachers. A total of 14 children and seven adults were injured.

The police found the body of the attacker, who apparently committed suicide. He was armed with two handguns and was wearing a "black T-shirt with Nazi symbols and a balaclava," according to investigators. He did not have personal documents with him, and the motive for the act is not known for now.

Google translate of the website

Chaos in Russia. Two mass shootings in one day.. this time the at the school.

It will be interesting to see how Russian media will explain this Nazi connection.

Pics are needed.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

IZHEVSK > The Russian Ministry of the Interior announced that 13 people were killed and 21 were wounded in the shooting. According to the latest information, the dead include seven children and six adults, including two school security guards and two teachers. A total of 14 children and seven adults were injured.

The police found the body of the attacker, who apparently committed suicide. He was armed with two handguns and was wearing a "black T-shirt with Nazi symbols and a balaclava," according to investigators. He did not have personal documents with him, and the motive for the act is not known for now.

It will be interesting to see how Russian media will explain this Nazi connection.

Pics are needed.

If he had nazi symbols it will have been a Ukrainian of sympathiser who did it.

I bet you are loving seeing more Russians die arnt you.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Saw that on tv tonight. 7 young children. Terrible.

In the Georian capital. Russians are actually trying to escape. 15 year prison term if trying to escape the draft.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Reported the shooter was a former student of the school.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Russia trying to get their 'Murika on.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

...or a false flag to get more sympathy for the war on Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

...or a false flag to get more sympathy for the war on Ukraine.

This is a real possibility.
Trust nothing coming from the government-controlled Press.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Being reported the shooter was registered as a patient at a psychiatric facility.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Everyday it becomes harder to associate with the West as run by the leftist globalist cabal.

Decent people need to retake the West or we are all done for, not just Russians.

RIP

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Everyday it becomes harder to associate with the West as run by the leftist globalist cabal.

Every day, it's getting harder to tell the difference between Leftists and Nazis.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Pics are needed.

There are good Russians too, why would you say that ? This is not personal as a nurse i have russian patients also and those i have met and meet regularly have been very nice. I am more curious how propaganda machine will picture this. I hope one day Russians will be free from authoritarian rule they have been lived generations and have real democracy. I wonder if you would deny that from them as you seem to be quite fond of Putin with all those military dolphins.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is NOT the Mud Pit.

You know the drill.

Do NOT reply to this post

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Reports say at least 15 dead now.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Pics are needed.

There are good Russians too, why would you say that ? This is not personal as a nurse i have russian patients also and those i have met and meet regularly have been very nice. I am more curious how propaganda machine will picture this. I hope one day Russians will be free from authoritarian rule they have been lived generations and have real democracy. I wonder if you would deny that from them as you seem to be quite fond of Putin with all those military dolphins.

Real democracy like in America? No one wants that. The 2 party hate system.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So anyway it happened and not one American in sight.

At least the reason its happening in Rus is clear, overreaching government; youre not proud slaves as the old guard had brainwashed your forefathers into believing

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Every day, it's getting harder to tell the difference between Leftists and Nazis.

Naziism is overused by both parties. Real nazis arent your typical liberals or republicans. They're hardcore racists with extreme views.

Can you dumb-dumbs stop labeling anyone you disagree with as a nazi?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Could you clarify and eleborate on this statement as I'm struggling to understand your reasoning.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Arm everyone. Especially teachers.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Being reported the shooter was registered as a patient at a psychiatric facility.

He should have been enlisted in the Russian army and sent to Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<<   2 >>

join