It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many troops on London streets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
You can't say "at the moment" because there is no date identification on that video and no context given. For all we know, they might have been (for example) taking position in order to be in place for the morning of the recent funeral.

edit on 26-9-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

as I see it like the last time around they'll be pressed as the "kings own enemy aliens"

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
And that video is Thetford, which is nowhere near London. not by "daily life" standards, anywaay.

P.S. An English person would spot the accent difference. I half expected to hear the commentator say "They're bootiful".

edit on 26-9-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

If anything is going to go down with the state of the news services we might actually never know anyway.

Lavrov is telling it the way it will be. If the Donbas votes to be in the Russian Federation, and then still get attacked. It will escalate, and the results are very close. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 26-9-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The video was filmed last week - and none of the soldiers are armed, nor marching in formation. ie they are walking casually. Looks like it was just after the funeral. Probably heading back to barracks after the funeral.

In any case, there are no soldiers on the streets of London now.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

They had full kit.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: AndyMayhew

They had full kit.

Nah that's afternoon stroll kit wearing a daypack, they haven't even got bergens on let alone full kit or any form of weapon or protective gear.

Looks like they went to London for the afternoon for the Queen's funeral or King Coronation - actual kit is several times larger and heavier than what they're carrying.
edit on 26-9-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   

to be fair this is what it looks like in the uk when planning a coup conflict or whatever.. they simply don't hide their intentions..

edit on 26-9-2022 by nickyw because: spelling

edit on 26-9-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

From the bitchute comments, it's bogus

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Albert999

Going across London bridge I think it said.

According to these guys Putin has said that they are at war with NATO Which might have sparked off an escalation which can't be ignored.

This guy is mad as a bag of cats lol, what a fool

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Rehearsals for the Queen’s funeral last week were undertaken at night lots of troops were on the parade but lots were also used as security to seal off the mall on the day with many points of access. What they were rehearsing was getting into position in an orderly fashion as troops do.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

As they're marching at night and the Queens funeral was last week it's probably something to do with that.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Albert999

Going across London bridge I think it said.

According to these guys Putin has said that they are at war with NATO Which might have sparked off an escalation which can't be ignored.

Spoke to my mother in Norway yesterday.
She told me they had several un-indentified sightings of drones flying around the oil platforms recently... as in, it was mentioned in the media.

Would be likely targets of Russia in case of war. Take out the Norway oil fields.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Don't know what sort of MSM nonsense you Brits on here have been swallowing, I mean, you only live here in the UK.....what the hell do you know about what's going on?
Giving perfectly, rational explanations.....don't you know you should be leaping to conclusions and assuming that everything is a conspiracy or part of a NWO/WEF super plot?

Now I'm not saying there isn't going to be some sort of Clampdown at some point, but not quite yet and this certainly is not evidence of it.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Don't know what sort of MSM nonsense you Brits on here have been swallowing, I mean, you only live here in the UK.....what the hell do you know about what's going on?
Giving perfectly, rational explanations.....don't you know you should be leaping to conclusions and assuming that everything is a conspiracy or part of a NWO/WEF super plot?

Now I'm not saying there isn't going to be some sort of Clampdown at some point, but not quite yet and this certainly is not evidence of it.

The fact i had to read that twice to realize the sarcasm shows a thing or two about this place now days lol...

What i want to know is, given this is bogus, will the source be black listed? Its so often a huge fault of the CT circle that even if someone gives out clearly false info that latter on said same someone (and im not talking about the ATS member but the whoever created the video) is given a free pass with any future info they put out.

If a source gives out clearly a lie, that should be an instant and immediate placement on a 'never trust this source again' list... unless said source was mistaken and got it from some other source, but even then said source should have done their homework before helping to spread a lie.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

I firmly believe that the genuine conspiracies are hid under a mountain of deliberate lies and misdirections.
Some people just want to believe, no HAVE to believe, that everything is all part of a super plan orchestrated by a group of nefarious elites.

I do believe that there are groups of people who try to manipulate and exploit world events in order to further their own agenda(s)....but I'm not sure they are forcing some co-ordinated masterplan culminating in The Great Reset.

No-one has yet convinced me of this dastardly plot or the reasoning and goals behind it.

I'm not dismissing the possibility; there is some compelling evidence to suggest there may be some element of truth to it....but I personally am not convinced, yet.

Some things simply are what they appear to be.

But there has grown this belief held by some that nothing is what it seems, every single event is a false flag, a conspiracy, a plot etc.
Some of these people have come to believe that they are special, they and they alone know THE TRUTH and that anyone who disagrees with them is a sheeple, a tool of the elites, is blind to THE TRUTH and are somehow inferior.

I don't doubt for one minute that they are well intentioned and passionately believe they are fighting for justice and truth.
And if I'm being honest the world is a #ing mess and at times I can't help but think we are coming to some sort of tipping point and/or on the verge of seismic change.

Is that down to our collective incompetence and man's innate compulsion to exploit and control?
Or is it the culmination of some secret centuries old plan?
I genuinely don't know.

But some things are simply what they are.
And it serves me personally no benefit jumping at shadows, giving in to paranoia and inner demons - I have enough real life, day to day issues to contend with.
And I doubt I have that long left on this earth, I want to enjoy the years I have left and don't want to worry overly over something I have very little or no control over.
Yes, I'll do my bit to try and bring about positive change.....but I sure as # ain't going to let it consume me.

edit on 26/9/22 by Freeborn because: typo's and grammar

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

You have to follow the trends, When things seem to be coming together, people in the know use that information fast. What they do gives the rest of us a bit of a clue. Stockmarket crash, huge bond sell-off. Voting in the Donbas, which if it goes the right way for Russia makes the breakaway regions part of greater Russia. Any attack on them by anyone is then an act of war. Rumours of a Coup in China,which suggest a hardline general has taken over. So we should look for troop movements because NATO has either got to # or get off the pot. Italy has voted populous which means it is at loggerheads with the EU which is US policy. There is a lot happening now that will affect us .
Germany the heart of the EU has lost 40% of its energy. They are scratching around for firewood. Fertilizer is diminished which means food will be a lot less. All the while supply chains and many other services are under pressure due to sickness.A whole modern civilization with many essential parts is having those parts diminished one by one. I would suggest things will break soon, and some form of Martial control will be enforced.
This guy has a bit more, he reckons they all had blue UN berets on.www.bitchute.com...
edit on 26-9-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I doubt it is anything BUT if there is social unrest Truss is the kind of person whom would definitely use the Army to push here agenda, she is trying to push through as much damage as she can before she is ousted one way or another.

Kwasi Kartang our Chancellor (the guy in charge of the Money) is the British born son of Ghanaian migrant's and has already fouled up our economy with his mini budget, he was put into that position by Truss, he is definitely incompetent and likely corrupt, another Cabinet member Theresa Coffee a woman of Irish ancestry (and NOT a pretty picture - she is as horrid outside as she is inside) has hidden the true number of deaths caused by Tory policy's and welfare cuts and refused to publish the results of an official investigation into the matter.

She is tied to ultra neo liberal NGO's and was partially voted in by NON UK members of the Conservate party.
www.indy100.com...

The Conservatives once a respectable party (albeit not my favourite party by a long shot) have become nothing more than a corporate lobby group disguised as a political party, there husting's are probably rigged as well as money speaks and so foreign tycoon's, governments (Disguised as wealthy donors) and other sources of big money can basically buy the prime minister of the UK or at least get there choice of candidate elected by greasing the right palms within the Conservative organisation.

We have suffered them for 12 years, people only voted for them at the last national election becuase of scare mongering about Jeremy Corbyn and to a T most of those are probably cursing the day they voted Tory.

Those seats that were lost by Labour to the Tory's at the last election are overwhelmingly going to return to Labour at the next election leaving there Tory MP's only one choice defect to Labour (If labour will have them - doubtful though one or two may be suitable) or lost there seat's at the next election.

Truss will also go down in history as one of the most incompetent and selfish prime ministers whom will also be remembered for cutting winter fuel allowance (A state subsidy paid to the poor and eldery to help them heat there homes during cold weather) before what is likely to be a very bad winter and so she will be remembered as a murderer by many in the coming decades.

Sadly Keir Starmer an Atheist currently in charge of the Labour Party is NOT really what many of us want, many Labour voters do NOT want to vote for him and even hate him but when faced with the alternative they may find they have no choice but to vote for him or abstain from voting (which does no one any good).

The NEO Liberals are the same internationalists that have fouled up the US and they are trying to destroy the UK now, Truss is THERE Woman.

(But sadly actually so is Starmer even if he is moderately more sane albeit not the although he really is a bit of a wolf in sheep's clothing).

edit on 26-9-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Any attack on them by anyone is then an act of war.

ruZZia is already at war with the only people who are currently or will be attacking those regions... cant declare war when your already at war with those same people. Although i can see how ruZZias trying to set it up for a 'war' if thats what your meaning, although thats just for their own domestic consumption and self preservation... although i doubt any 'referendum' and annexation would make much difference to allowing them to escalate to a proper 'war' in their own populaces mind given the # show thats happening with just a partial mobilization during a 'special operation', if they finally acknowledged it as a proper 'war' in their peoples mind it would go tits up for them domestically... they lost the moment they began.

I was simply pointing out in my post that if a source of info is proven to have lied in a significant or deliberate way, said source should be ignored. ie the video in question posted on bitchute by the channel owner XANDREWX should invalidate any and all other material XANDREWX posts on bitchute post and prior, since it brings into question anything XANDREWX uploads and his integrity towards the truth (or ability to recognize truth, as people can ignorantly disseminate falsehoods unknowingly)... the video has been shown as indicated in this thread by various posters to be a complete twisted misinterpretation of the truth, other videos else where backing up XANDERWX or built upon the same premise his video was found elsewhere are by association also untruths and must be dismissed.

The fact the guy has 27000+ subscribers is always worrying... then again you have as an example people in the UFO circles who still believe various contactes and events despite them having been found out to have lied or been fabricated in the past, so its clearly a human trait... i mean obviously, its selective bias and memory. Its just a pet peeve of mine in CT i see a hell of alot.

And hey i used to believe in alot of things CT and famous people in CT, but over the years evidence has whittled it all down big time (hell I guess its to the point I could be called a skeptic nowdays, although i do believe in Bigfoot still lol)... i guess i desire to see others take a step back from the rabbit hole a bit for their own good and well being, but at the same time, a person is free to believe what and who they want as long as it nots dangerous... question heavily first, believe second.

Freeborns post above is definitely how I tend to see things like this, although i tend to be alot harsher in mindset these days.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
None of my lot are on the ground, though were during the funeral covering the route.

But..

The lads seeing the "diversity" crowd rioting in our streets would absolutely love to share OUR culture with these cockwombles all day long and would be ready to do so without too much notice or bother

<< 1    3  4 >>

join