It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many troops on London streets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is a weird one it seems that there is a heck of a lot of troops walking through the streets of London at the moment, There have been a couple of vids of troop carriers moving around but not in these numbers. Does anyone have any ideas of what's going down? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This is a weird one it seems that there is a heck of a lot of troops walking through the streets of London at the moment, There have been a couple of vids of troop carriers moving around but not in these numbers. Does anyone have any ideas of what's going down? www.bitchute.com...

Might have to do with the election in Italy.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: anonentity

Might have to do with the election in Italy.

Might be the English pound crashing or protests at the Iranian embassy.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Maybe this?

9 hours ago — Violent street protests have erupted outside the Iranian embassy in London, with rocks thrown and five people arrested.

[www.ksat.com...]

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97

This one showed a load of transports with the UN on them, and one blogger maintained that the government had contracts on all the Hotels and was putting up UN troops. They were said to be immigrants but were all young men in their twenties. There might be something there as the age range is on par. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Maybe food shortage coming soon or freezing weather coming.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It is funny that Germany is putting troops out there as well. All around the same date. Something is up. Mabey Russia and China are getting ready to have a go. Beijing loads of troops as well. I hope we are not mobilizing for war. Seems a lot of confusing signals.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There's also this, big Islamic protest has gathered around the Iranian embassy- - -

Vid of Civil Unrest In London - BitChute

There have been violent protests in large Iranian cities for more than a week, due to the death in police custody of 22yo Mahsa Amini, an Iranian woman who refused to wear a hijab as required by law. More than 50 civilians are dead after police reportedly fired metal birdshot into the crowds, and possibly live ammunition. So naturally, there are an awful lot of righteously pissed off Iranians around the world right now.

There's also the Italian election, as MusicIsMagic correctly noted. And we're all supposed to be afraid of the big bad far-hright Italian boogeymen being in control of anything.

I doubt King Chuck wants to see s##t start burning down in the first month of his reign. It's very possible he's called in the cavalry to make sure it doesn't happen. Or maybe that's just what MSM wants us to believe, and it's actually The Crown's own covert agents encouraging the unrest... part of their accelerating great F'ing reset. A good opportunity to get the ppl used to seeing uniformed military around them on the streets. Because you know what they say - NEVER let a good crisis go to waste.

I guess at this point, all we can say for sure is... it ain't good.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

We have certain politicians and those above them who are crazies.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Yes I am smelling a lot of troop movement in a Meme sort of way. A few days after Putin got his nuclear hat on, and a few days of a rumor of XI getting house arrested. A coup in China could go both ways. Is it a purger which will back Putin ?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

London’s Metropolitan Police said that “a substantial group” of the large crowd were “intent on causing disorder” and confirmed that reinforcements had been called in when protesters tried to break police lines and storm towards the embassy compound.

A number of police officers were injured in the skirmishes though none seriously, and some arrests were made for violent disorder.
The Iranian Foreign Ministry’s website said it summoned Simon Shercliff, the U.K.’s ambassador to Iran, on Saturday and protested the hosting of critical Farsi-language media outlets. The ministry alleges the news outlets have provoked disturbances and the spread of riots in Iran at the top of their programs. Protests over Amini’s death have spread across at least 46 cities, towns and villages in Iran.

Iran said it considers the news agencies’ reporting to be interference in Iran’s internal affairs and acts against its sovereignty.

The beefed-up police operation in the vicinity of the Iranian Embassy in London’s Princes Gate will remain in place.

It looks like London is going through what the US experienced with rioters, only they're not going to mess around while the country burns.
[apnews.com...]

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I remember seeing some video not long ago, that showed very large group of angry hindus entering mainly muslim neighborhoods with the intent to fight them. Maybe things have escalated?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Pound is collapsing along with a lot of global debt. I always remember Hank Paulson in 2008: there will be tanks on the street tomorrow if we don’t get TARP. Add Iran and Russia and war against MAGA it’s going hot soon.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
I remember seeing some video not long ago, that showed very large group of angry hindus entering mainly muslim neighborhoods with the intent to fight them. Maybe things have escalated?

If things had escalated the MSM/Media are making sure to keep things quiet and arent even reporting those escalations in those communities.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: 2Faced

If things had escalated the MSM/Media are making sure to keep things quiet and arent even reporting those escalations in those communities.

That is probably the case. The video I saw was not main stream reporting. I’m trying to find the footage, but having a splitting headache doesn’t help very much.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
P1sses me off that we have to rely on bitchute etc to get the real news, I know it's always been that way, just wanted a quick moan I guess.

Whereabouts in London have the troops been seen? Are they near the Iranian embassy?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I can see reports the riots at the Embassy in London in most MSM but no mention of troops. They usually don’t like it report that, it highlights just how much the government have cut police numbers and how allowing anyone to join has reduced the capacity to keep order.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

Going across London bridge I think it said.

According to these guys Putin has said that they are at war with NATO Which might have sparked off an escalation which can't be ignored.

edit on 26-9-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   

if it was Putin/wider war the military would pull back from London not move to London..

what we face is widescale sectarianism in the West akin to the troubles but across the west..

It is the result of what the west has done to itself.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Red October...
Military is the only way...
```we're watching a movie.
None of the troop marching videos have been confirmed as new, legit or even in London.

But we seem to have UN troops in Thetford which is near to US Air Bases and we certainly have a few Jihadis
lounging in hotels waiting for the 'Kingsman' GO! signal.

The sooner it kicks off - the sooner its over...

POPCORN!
edit on 26-9-2022 by YesTodayTomorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join