It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci is in league with the devil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Fauci mocked ‘ass-backwards’ diners for taking off masks at table: book

“I vividly recall my blood boiling during an infuriating meeting in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, when Fauci laughed about his own goggles comment, making it clear how cynical he was and that he could get people to believe anything,” the former aide continued.

“He went on to laugh about how ‘ass-backwards’ it was that people entered a restaurant wearing a mask, then sat down and conversed with people without a mask. Of course, he wasn’t saying things to that effect publicly, just laughing privately at the American rubes he was fooling.”

This, to me, is no surprise at all.

I remember watching this guy on the news when aids first manifested, and even then I got the feeling that he was very proud of himself, and thought he was the smartest man in the place everywhere he went.

Go look at the photo of him on the cover of in style magazine. The demonic little pipsqueak sitting there smirking at the camera like you are his bit ch, in the knowledge that the chaos and carnage that the world is in when that pic was snapped is squarely on him. He was the architect of the public policy recommendations that were intended to terrify the public. The money used to create the virus passed through his hands. He was instrumental in employing the certain death protocols, AKA remdesivir and mechanical ventilation. He was the driving force behind outlawing effective treatments and demonizing those who spoke anything positive about such treatments. He plotted to undermine, besmirch, and de-platform otherwise well respected medical professionals and scientists who spoke against the protocols and vaccines. All the while making millions of dollars from his buddies in the pharma industry.

The man has a river of blood running through his dead, black soul.

Mod Note: The use of "ex" tags framing quotes from external sources is mandatory.
Please review the information on posting work written by others. Thanks.

edit on 11/23/2022 by Blaine91555 because: edited in "ex" tags and left a note

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I wish I could eat his cancer when it turns black.

a reply to: MaxxAction

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Are you high?

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sea level as in, I live at beach level.

Just wanted to express my opinion of Fauci.

Forever in debt to his priceless advice.

edit on 21-9-2022 by Dalamax because: Travesty

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: Dalamax

Are you high?

Do you have to be high to acknoweldge the facts? Asking for a friend.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It's a Nirvana lyric

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Look man...

I'm old, but I know my lyrics.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Fauci is just an attention hound, saying things to try to get people to trust in his delusions. He is not afraid to twist evidence to fit what he is promoting.

I consider the word Devil as meaning deceiver, different than Satan by a long shot. So deceivers are the same as tricksters, they are devilish. Some deceivers love the fact that they can deceive others and get away with it, that is why we have so many of them in DC, turds of a feather flock together.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Fauci practices deceit. He knows what he is doing.
He is not a good human. He is a sell out to the dark side.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
He's a dirty bastard a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Anthony Fauci has been continually exposed by a few investigators, for 2 years now.

Example: gettr.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
I wish I could eat his cancer when it turns black.

If you didn't know it was a song lyric and read this I wonder how'd you interpret it
edit on CDT02Fri, 23 Sep 2022 02:43:52 -050000000009b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
the problem feels like modern liberal science is intent on copying the mistakes of the 30s liberal fabian eugenicists..

its a mad mad world..

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

His smug, smirking, self-aggrandising face makes me want to punch it, very hard, square on the nose.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wednesday November 23, 2022

Summary points from Dr. Fauci's final OFFICIAL press conference yesterday. (He retires 12.31.2022)

It was yet another moment that informed the public of quite a few things.

For one, Whitehouse Press Secretary Jean-Pierre is wildly inept at her job.

Secondly, they really don’t want you asking Fauci the hard questions.

Thirdly, something is really strange about the origins of the COVID virus and the White House really doesn’t want people asking about it.
Examples at: redstate.com... 5

The new Republican-led U.S. House vows to get to the bottom of what Fauci is hiding, after they take control in 45 days.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
……”Fauci is in league with the Devil”……

And some….

Perhaps one of the Four Horsemen

…..”Under another interpretation, the first Horseman is called Pestilence, and is associated with infectious disease and plague. It appears at least as early as 1906, when it is mentioned in the Jewish Encyclopedia.”…..

👽
edit on 23-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
nypost.com...

Fauci mocked ‘ass-backwards’ diners for taking off masks at table: book

“I vividly recall my blood boiling during an infuriating meeting in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, when Fauci laughed about his own goggles comment, making it clear how cynical he was and that he could get people to believe anything,” the former aide continued.

“He went on to laugh about how ‘ass-backwards’ it was that people entered a restaurant wearing a mask, then sat down and conversed with people without a mask. Of course, he wasn’t saying things to that effect publicly, just laughing privately at the American rubes he was fooling.”

This, to me, is no surprise at all.

I remember watching this guy on the news when aids first manifested, and even then I got the feeling that he was very proud of himself, and thought he was the smartest man in the place everywhere he went.

Go look at the photo of him on the cover of in style magazine. The demonic little pipsqueak sitting there smirking at the camera like you are his bit ch, in the knowledge that the chaos and carnage that the world is in when that pic was snapped is squarely on him. He was the architect of the public policy recommendations that were intended to terrify the public. The money used to create the virus passed through his hands. He was instrumental in employing the certain death protocols, AKA remdesivir and mechanical ventilation. He was the driving force behind outlawing effective treatments and demonizing those who spoke anything positive about such treatments. He plotted to undermine, besmirch, and de-platform otherwise well respected medical professionals and scientists who spoke against the protocols and vaccines. All the while making millions of dollars from his buddies in the pharma industry.

The man has a river of blood running through his dead, black soul.

Mod Note: The use of "ex" tags framing quotes from external sources is mandatory.
Please review the information on posting work written by others. Thanks.

Please review the information I left you at the bottom of your OP. Thanks much.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: rickymouse

Fauci practices deceit. He knows what he is doing.
He is not a good human. He is a sell out to the dark side.

he needs a psycotatrist

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
the problem feels like modern liberal science is intent on copying the mistakes of the 30s liberal fabian eugenicists..

its a mad mad world..

It's like I've been saying - Every generation or two, people get enough hubris to think they can control it this time and replace God. Every time they're wrong too and we live through unspeakable horrors before things get set right. Every time, it gets worse. I'm not looking forward to the resetting this time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join