It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on the nature of the 'Calamari Clots' being extracted by morticians?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You are a hard nut to crack but so is the cognitive dissonance. This is the same as saying an "alien ship has landed." nobody will believe it until they see it and even then it is so far out of the normal paradigm it will take a while to sink in.www.bitchute.com... from Dawd on why the insurance companies are not reporting it.
This was so obvious it was hidden in plain sight.www.bitchute.com... Australian undertakers are run off their feet with people dying this year. The same data is the same for all vaxed countries.
edit on 25-9-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Uh oh. Somehow my roundtable comment made someone mad. Hope you enjoy your cookie lmao. Only took a few days huh?

On no my board points lmao.

Cry me a river.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

I don't remember ever calling you a troll. Feel free to prove me wrong lol. I talk # to damn near everyone on this site from time to time. Get over it.

My apologies.

I misread your post.

My bad - sorry.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

That's fair. No hard feelings. I don't take anything here personally.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

You are a hard nut to crack but so is the cognitive dissonance. This is the same as saying an "alien ship has landed." nobody will believe it until they see it and even then it is so far out of the normal paradigm it will take a while to sink in.www.bitchute.com... from Dawd on why the insurance companies are not reporting it.
This was so obvious it was hidden in plain sight.www.bitchute.com... Australian undertakers are run off their feet with people dying this year. The same data is the same for all vaxed countries.

I would encourage you to go look up the data and see who is actually dying. In the UK, the unvaccinated are dying at a significantly higher rate than the vaccinated for all causes.

www.ons.gov.uk...

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Magnificat

Have you looked at how they're doing it??? they're chucking ALL unvaccinated into 1 group and using stats from january to october and comparing that to people had the vaccine within the last 21 days.....and then being like ....96% more people died in unvaccinated ....... i mean literally what the #???

They're not just going here's total unvaccinated people who died, here's total of every person who's been vaccinated regardless of 1,2,3,booster doses, just all one big group. Its clearly not higher. Thats why they even do the analysis in this bull# way.

10'000+ people die per week in the uk. You're trying to tell me thats mostly unvaccinated people??? when atleast 45 million people have supposedly have the vaccine???? Thats absolute total bollocks im afraid. You can dig through the bull# if you want, all's you'll find is bull#.
edit on 28-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

your explanation holds water to this lay man.... thanks

to my inquiring mind..... my caregiver/life coach had a sudden onset of crippling bursitis in the feet-lower legs/knees, the doctor is doing a battery of tests to see what is really causing foot infections

my active imagination is conjuring the puzzle as your clots are the culprit agent... as COVID does have a record of worsening a dormant co-morbidity issues in an infected person - as a result of degrading that persons natural immunity system
~ of course i might just be connecting fantasy instead of connecting dots/facts...~

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: thethinkingman

In Table Eight

Monthly counts of all registered deaths for 'unvaccinated' and 'ever vaccinated' by age group; for all deaths and deaths involving COVID-19, deaths occurring between 1 January 2021 and 31 May 2022, England

Unvaccinated 138,704
Ever Vaccinated 606,536.

seems like its true more unvaccinated are dying of all causes.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Yeah man 138'000 is waaaaaaaay more than 606'000, whoaaa holy #!!! They're "right"!!!!!

Oh noesssssssssss!!!
edit on 28-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

How mature.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Manure???? yes .....its suddenly smells like manure.....how odd.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Reading comprehension fail.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The fact is, these anomalous "clots" have to be investigated ASAP. Anyone against analytical due diligence on these abnormalities has to be severely biased for pharmaceutical companies. It wouldn't be too hard to determine what these things are made of

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

We already know what they're made of. I think I posted the link to the video...

Whatever is causing it is pulling proteins from the blood, primarily fibrin. They also contain dead white blood cells, micro clots, and conductive metals. The baffling thing is the mechanism by which they "self assemble."

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I too recieved the 1st 2 shots, after getting the original strain of Covid. Now I regret it. Feeling like a ticking timebomb. Mine were the Pfizer shots. Unfortunately can't turn back time. Can't sweat the mistakes of yesterday. They wouldn't be the only ones I've made. Live for today and pray I'm around long enough to see tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecrackamyass
I too recieved the 1st 2 shots, after getting the original strain of Covid. Now I regret it. Feeling like a ticking timebomb. Mine were the Pfizer shots. Unfortunately can't turn back time. Can't sweat the mistakes of yesterday. They wouldn't be the only ones I've made. Live for today and pray I'm around long enough to see tomorrow.

Don't beat yourself up about it. There are a lot of detox strategies out there and some people say they are finding success. Strengthen your bond with God.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnificat

It depends on how you define unvaccinated. If you not up to date with boosters you are in that category. Since not that many are interested in taking a risk anymore, of course by their definition it's unvaccinated who are dying. They caused this outrage, so they are going to do everything possible to keep it going. You cant get reliable figures anymore anyway.I saw a post that Australian birth rates were down eighty percent but checking the facts is another thing. There are enough red flags on this scam to withdraw from this game.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I have never heard if treatments work or not but this website is associated with people I have respected thru this mess. On the top bar is Treatment Guides. Something to look into. Lots of good reference info here also.

Truth for Health

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join