It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin’s Allies Are Now Slamming the War Right to His Face

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I don't usually speak favourable concerning Pelosi, but she is currently displaying foreign policy smarts. Russian influence over Central Asia is wasting away on the battlefields of Ukraine. Moreover, if Russia resorts to the use of nuclear weapons against Ukraine, Georgia and Armenia, it might act as a response to Putin's self-inflicted wounds.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Absolutely , and it`s odd that so many Russians dont seem to understand where the country end up with Putin, the Master Strategist.

Even high Russian businessmen are dropping dead , mysteriously ...

They even made wikipedia page for those...

2022 Russian businessmen mystery deaths

This is allready starting to look bad for China , because it is Putins partner while Russian troops torture / kill Ukrainians

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Yeeh i could give credit for Pelosi for doing this, and Taiwan also.

There is now possible competition between china and USA about centrall Asia influence, i really would not want China taking controll all those , as in influence level.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mammothtank
a reply to: dandandat2

All that's going to happen is eventually Putin will no longer be leading Russia and some other poor guy will have to pick up the pieces and try to fix a huge mess.

"Who is guilty, and how to fix it?"

(A russian author, or someone historically famous in russian culture anyway)

edit on 18-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: dandandat2
But they have also shown that their military is woefully inadequate.

don't think so.

they're just tiptoeing in ukraine to avoid civilian casualties, and the amount of cash the west throws at this what's effectively a proxy war, doesn't make it easier.

I see you have been watching Russian state tv considering that's the narrative shift they are trying to use.

Russia is not holding back for civilian sake. Actually they have been murdering civilians left and right. More mass graves have been located in the territory Ukraine has taken back.

Putin is done.. He has destroyed Russia as a country - from its economy to its military to its world standing. They are trying to blame the generals again even though Putin took direct command of Russian forces when things started going south (right around day 100 of their 5 day misadventure in Ukraine). Whats funny is everything Putin is doing is directly out of the Nazi playbook.. You know the one.. that ended with Hitler eating a bullet at the end in his bunker. Putin needs to just fast forward to that point before he falls victim to his own July 20th plot. Which is occurring.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

well that was a body double in the bunker. hitler with the catholic church went to brazil.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I don't think even Putin is willing to nuke the birthplace of Russia itself. But I guess we can't rule it out, that's how bad things have gotten under his rule.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

well that was a body double in the bunker. hitler with the catholic church went to brazil.

Really? How the hell did he cross Allied-occupied Europe and then the Atlantic? Magic invisible jetpack?

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

the russians,who got to his place first saw a airplane leave the compound with someone who resembled Hitler.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

the russians,who got to his place first saw a airplane leave the compound with someone who resembled Hitler.

I have never read of any such thing happening. Given the fact that there was bitter street fighting in the approaches to the Reich Chancellery and the Reichstag, there was no safe way for any plane to take off and land. The last ones got bits shot off them and we're talking small ones like Storchs.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Wasn't that Elvis?

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
What? Allies? Russia needs no allies at all.

They have an economy the size of Texas. Yea, they do.

China might be the closest to a self sufficient state, but they rely on people to buy their goods to fuel their machine. So even they're not a great example.

How many nukes does Texas have, again? We trade with China. Does that make them our ally?
edit on 21-9-2022 by stonergeek because: appended

edit on 21-9-2022 by stonergeek because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonergeek

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
What? Allies? Russia needs no allies at all.

They have an economy the size of Texas. Yea, they do.

China might be the closest to a self sufficient state, but they rely on people to buy their goods to fuel their machine. So even they're not a great example.

How many nukes does Texas have, again? We trade with China. Does that make them our ally?

I think you missed the point on my comparison of Texas and Russia. I was replying to a comment that said Russia needs no allies at all. But that's not the case considering they're not as self sufficient as many would believe.

As for our trade with China and us being allies, it's a good but complicated question. Imagine you're in a sales job and have a client you don't like on a personal level, but they're your biggest customer. I wouldn't even be surprised if the US and or China have looked out for the other to protect their own interests at some time. Sure, there's no shortage of examples showing Sabre rattling. But the goods keep flowing.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

HItler survived and was in argentina

There ya go. Government lied about him being dead. GASP!! shocking i know!

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

they're just tiptoeing in ukraine to avoid civilian casualties,

Tiptoing isn't quite how I'd have put it, more like phoning it in.

Russia could have taken Ukraine in 3-4 days had it really tried. They still have a lot of conventional artillery and strategic bombers left over from the cold war.

They could have carpet bombed a couple of Ukrainian cities into the stone age every day, and brought in enough artillery to level a couple of small towns a day, every day. Then sent in the conscripts to hose the civilian casualties off of the sidewalk after Ukraine's government had fled into exile.

Frankly, this is still an option. Russia could obliterate Ukraine in a heartbeat.

Russia isn't even deploying it's heavy conventional weapons. It's all cruise missile this, and tactical fighter bomber that. They have 4 engine heavy bombers on par with the B52 that can drop thermobaric bombs capable of taking out a couple of city blocks in one go, and killing everyone sheltering in the basements in a pretty horrific way.

The fact that they haven't is largely due to the PR nightmare that it would create. Oh, and it would probably count as genocide since the Ukrainians are technically an ethnic people.

There are probably some old school generals back in Moscow hammering their fists on their desks demanding that their leash be taken off. A few of them probably have Patrioticheskaya Pesnya playing on a gramophone in the background.

Yeah, I remember them from way back when. They were a bunch of focilized old butchers during the cold war.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

"russia could have taken Ukraine in 3-4 days had it really tried. "

They tried.

They REALLY tried.

Their planes got shot down by a 'Ghost', half their army became sitting ducks in a 40 mile convoy, and the other half decided to live in radioactive trenches they dug around Cherynobol for a month and are now at home slowly dying for muh russia.

They REALLY tried.

edit on 21-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

them was entirely from Ukraine repeatedly asking for them and msm repeatedly

Zelensky was begging for resuming Russia ammonia exports in exchange for POWs.

That shows Desperation.

Perhaps you didn't notice?

Zelinsky got those 'nazi' POWs back in exchange for russia getting it's fertilizer deal with the UN?

Who was it you were saying is desperate?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join