It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin’s Allies Are Now Slamming the War Right to His Face

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Putin’s Allies Are Now Slamming the War Right to His Face

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi bluntly told Russian President Vladimir Putin that he thinks Putin’s decision to wage war in Ukraine is a grave error.

Modi cited concerns about food, fertilizer, fuel security, and supply issues. Putin acknowledged the prime minister’s concerns.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is feeling pressure from all sides to pull back from the war in Ukraine. The public rebuke from Modi comes just a day after Putin held a key face-to-face meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping, during which Putin acknowledged publicly that Xi has “concerns” about the war in Ukraine.

www.t... hedailybeast.com/indias-narendra-modi-and-chinas-xi-jinping-criticize-vladimir-putins-war-in-ukraine-right-to-his-face

Has the Russia invasion of the Ukraine taken to long and now Russian allies are growing tried of the global fall-out?

Now that Russia is loosing support from China and India will Putin be forced to call off the attack?

And if he does end the conflict how does he do so with out lossing face? Will he simply clame that he was victorious and state that he has accomplished some as yet unidentified goal?

One thing is for certain Russia has shown that they can hurt the world economically if they are truffled with. But they have also shown that their military is woefully inadequate. Was it a worthwhile gamble for them?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
As some old hag once said "At this point, what difference does it make?".

The world has already been brought to it's knees by C19 and the Ukrainian war, and winter hasn't even hit yet. Climbing out of this mess is going to take decades.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
But they have also shown that their military is woefully inadequate.

don't think so.

they're just tiptoeing in ukraine to avoid civilian casualties, and the amount of cash the west throws at this what's effectively a proxy war, doesn't make it easier.

Putin may just nuke Kiev and call it a day, single tactical nuke would end it. it would open a whole other can of worms though, so they're avoiding it for now.

at least Putin acknowledges the fact that others have concerns.

and if the west would do the same in the first place, when Russia was voicing concerns, then perhaps this war wouldn't have happened. instead, it's "come on man" or "la la la can't hear ya".

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

So your argument against Russian inadequacies to wage conventional war is that they could always start a world ending nuclear war if they wanted too?
edit on 16-9-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is good news if true.

The war must end and a peaceable agreement must be reached as soon as possible. Also, the sanctions the EU has placed on Russian gas have to be on the chopping block

Winter is coming, as the saying goes.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What? Allies? Russia needs no allies at all.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Bad>worse

If it ends sooner that's less years or decades.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

They have an economy the size of Texas. Yea, they do.

China might be the closest to a self sufficient state, but they rely on people to buy their goods to fuel their machine. So even they're not a great example.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
India and China are not slamming Putin, they are just telling him that it was probably a mistake to start the war. They won't slam him, they are getting even cheaper oil negotiated since Europe is stopping oil imports from Russia.

They are just inquiring about it ending, but the media and propaganda has twisted this way out of context.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
As some old hag once said "At this point, what difference does it make?".

The world has already been brought to it's knees by C19 and the Ukrainian war, and winter hasn't even hit yet. Climbing out of this mess is going to take decades.

I hear Putin just grinned and made the statement that the war in Ukraine could get a whole lot worse for the Ukrainian president.
I think Russia was drawn into this war by the constant shelling from Ukrainian military. This was planned out by elites who run most of the world. They dont care about Ukrainians or Russians. And they dont care about you
edit on 16-9-2022 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They won't slam him, they are getting even cheaper oil negotiated since Europe is stopping oil imports from Russia.

Is it worth it if Europe has 10x energy prices and aren't going to buy their goods? China and India are pretty dependent on exports.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You are not paying attention. He didn't start it. Thats the BS story. Remember the shelling? That went on for a while. And no, I dont care much for Putin. He was intentionally drawn into conflict to weaken Russia. It appears to be part of a bigger plan

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

They have an economy the size of Texas. Yea, they do.

China might be the closest to a self sufficient state, but they rely on people to buy their goods to fuel their machine. So even they're not a great example.

No thanks. Not buying it. Nope, not at all.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

They won't slam him, they are getting even cheaper oil negotiated since Europe is stopping oil imports from Russia.

Is it worth it if Europe has 10x energy prices and aren't going to buy their goods? China and India are pretty dependent on exports.

Europe and the US don't have the capability to boost production of things we need in society. It would take a year or more to be able to get the factories going and then people would not have the money to buy all that stuff because it would cost so much more. It could destroy our economy and same with Europe, especially with the super inflation going on.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

You are not paying attention. He didn't start it. Thats the BS story. Remember the shelling? That went on for a while. And no, I dont care much for Putin. He was intentionally drawn into conflict to weaken Russia. It appears to be part of a bigger plan

I have known all along that NATO instigated this war. But Putin did enter the country so he technically started the shooting.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: dandandat2
But they have also shown that their military is woefully inadequate.

don't think so.

they're just tiptoeing in ukraine to avoid civilian casualties, and the amount of cash the west throws at this what's effectively a proxy war, doesn't make it easier.

Putin may just nuke Kiev and call it a day, single tactical nuke would end it. it would open a whole other can of worms though, so they're avoiding it for now.

at least Putin acknowledges the fact that others have concerns.

and if the west would do the same in the first place, when Russia was voicing concerns, then perhaps this war wouldn't have happened. instead, it's "come on man" or "la la la can't hear ya".

you know your sh55 dude
here overseas we get both sides of the reality
the war is slow
the reason is putin has a soft heart and the international news is reporting him as a war criminal, hmm what about the bush's
any way what you said is true
the nuclear power plant there is under Russian control
schools are open in East Ukraine , know why because they know the Russians are good guys and that as%hole in charge of Ukraine that wears that stinky a$$ green tee shirt on TV with his biceps dragging down to his balls is no fkn hero to his people
America has interest in stopping Russia from becoming too powerful
China and Russia have met more times then biden has sniffed 4 year old little girls hair
its all bs
we get real reporting and not from CCP owned companies world wide
China and Russia are not friends by any means , but they know they need each other against the evils of the world, neither will give into this crazy a$$ BS about a new world order, its all BS, do you folks America will give up its dollar for the chinese or russian money, fk no

Russia's plan is to help those that want help from him in Ukraine and that is a fact.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I have known all along that NATO instigated this war. But Putin did enter the country so he technically started the shooting.

So if they instigate him to use nukes ...... This kind of reminds me of grammer school. Looking backn recently, I should have broken some faces, and maybe some bones. But I didnt want to cross any borders.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

So if they instigate him to use nukes ...... This kind of reminds me of grammer school. Looking backn recently, I should have broken some faces, and maybe some bones. But I didnt want to cross any borders.

ukraine was shelling rebels in their own country. not russians.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

ukraine was shelling rebels in their own country. not russians.

Now tell me about the rebels

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

The nationalists are upset with the progress.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join