It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas brings the border crisis to Kamala

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I find this very childish.

Are they providing these people any food/water -- before dropping them off on someone's lawn?

Right Wing Humanity.

You already know most of the affected TX border towns are Democrat right? Hmmmm😀
Equality and what not 😀

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The way i see it is that they were in a place with people that hate them. Texas, florida.

Those places are using tax payer money to send them to places were they can be helped.

i don't see a problem with that.

But I do think it's gross that the right is using them as political pawns.
And yes, i think it's gross when the dems do the same.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cashisking

Are they providing these people any food/water -- before dropping them off on someone's lawn?

Right Wing Humanity.

They are not vaccinating them either.

I hope they are dropped off on your lawn or next to your grandkids school.

because they are monsters, right? without dignity, right? tell me, statistically, who do children have to be more afraid of?

a: illegal immigrants
b: family members

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: ColeYounger

Yea...because when I think of diversity, equity, and inclusion, I think "Martha's Vineyard"

You should.
There is a large portuguese, african american , and I think brazilian community there.
From what I've been reading mv has been a welcoming place to immigrants since the 60's.

The place seems like a place i would choose to go if i were them.

It doesn't look too diverse to me.
Martha’s Vineyard Statistical Profile

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

originally posted by: cashisking

Right Wing Humanity.

They are not vaccinating them either.

I hope they are dropped off on your lawn or next to your grandkids school.

because they are monsters, right? without dignity, right? tell me, statistically, who do children have to be more afraid of?

a: illegal immigrants
b: family members

Family members who are illegal immigrants.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Not all people think the same about this issue.
www.businessinsider.com...

"Our island jumped into action putting together 50 beds, giving everyone a good meal, providing a play area for the children, making sure people have the healthcare and support they need. We are a community that comes together to support immigrants," he wrote on Twitter.

Yea...because when I think of diversity, equity, and inclusion, I think "Martha's Vineyard". Let's see how well they come together and support immigrants when 200 immigrants show up on Obama's lawn.

Babylon Bee

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If they send them to where the Richies live ,there will be more resources at their disposal.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You think its childish? Too bad. Dems use them as political pawns then ignore them.

How did you feel about all those poor migrant children in cages when obama was POTUS?

How do you feel about the thousands of migrant children being used as tools to get ahead in line at the border then sold to traffickers?

How do you feel about migrants that are let into this country with no vetting then bussed to red states in the middle of the night?

Its funny how liberals are so in favor of bringing these people into this country then want nothing to do with them once they are here. Democrats don't mind illegals in the country. They don't mind illegals in their state. They don't mind illegals in their city. They just don't want them in their neighborhood or their home. As long as they are someone elses problem and they don't have to look at them or deal with them directly they really couldn't care less.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Right Wing Humanity.

uhh you guys didnt think it was childish or inhumane when you guys were shipping them all over the cuontry to OTHER places, how is this different?

I would also like to add, conservatives were labeled as racist when they were building the wall, but now BIDEN admin is FINISHING the wall in Arizona and all the sudden its not racist anymore

Sit down hypocrites

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Right Wing Humanity.

Why don't you call out the lefts inhumanity and the cruel things that are happening as a direct result of the policies and ideology that you've showed continue support of?

What about the 100k+ and counting, people dead from fentanyl overdoses?
What about the children and women that are being raped, molested and trafficked into the sex trade?
What about the 1k+ dead migrants? They're now having to buy freezers to keep the dead bodies because morgues are overrun.
What about the life's of the people living at the border who have had their life's turned upside down? They have to pack heat to go out their door, their kids can no longer play outside.
What about the women, children and men drowning in the river to get here?
What about the people being trafficked into the workforce to pay off what they owe to the cartel?
What about the terrorist, gangs and cartel flowing into our country?
What about all the possible diseases that are coming into the country?

That's all due to the lefts idea of humanity Annee. So you're okay with all of that? If I remember correctly you're for open borders, against the wall, etc... well there you go you, you're getting what you asked for, own it and stop whining about the rights humanity and look in the mirror. The right wants controlled immigration, the left does not, they want power via future voters. The illegals are being used as pawns by the left but of course you're okay with that as long as it agrees with your ideological insanity.

...but, but, but the right wing humanity.....

edit on 15-9-2022 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Haha Im sure she has a comment but will not say what she wants to really say.
edit on 15-9-2022 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is getting funnier by the day. They should be supplied with tents before they get there so they could set up a tent city on the lawn

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Right Wing Humanity.

Why don't you call out the lefts inhumanity and the cruel things that are happening as a direct result of the policies and ideology that you've showed continue support of?

Feel free to search ATS and tell me what I continue to support.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, how many undocumented immigrants do you let stay in your home with you and your family?

OT I love that this is happening, it needed to happen earlier but better late than never.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish
Out of curiosity, how many undocumented immigrants do you let stay in your home with you and your family?

OT I love that this is happening, it needed to happen earlier but better late than never.

I live on the Mexican border.

How many do you think are going to tell me they're illegal?

They are my neighbors. It's kind of a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" neighborhood.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If Looks Could Kill 😬🚬

Kamala stares down reporter, then RUNS away after getting asked about LOADS of illegals getting dumped on her front lawn by SAVAGE Texas Governor

And U.S. Senator JOE MANCHIN says we have a Vice President who is out of touch with reality (like her boss).

Kamala Is Wacko!: www.foxnews.com...

You tell her Joe!

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Right Wing Humanity.

I swear I never once heard you ask that in ANY threads regarding Biden shipping immigrants to different areas of the country. Not once, and NOW it's an issue?????

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Right Wing Humanity.

I swear I never once heard you ask that in ANY threads regarding Biden shipping immigrants to different areas of the country. Not once, and NOW it's an issue?????

I don't talk about Biden.

The response I get from asking a humanity question is quite revealing though.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I'll take a busload of migrants over the busloads of public nuisances we usually get sent. The migrants solo puede hablar Espanol, but at least they want to work. The ones we usually get bussed here stand in the middle of traffic and scream obscenities.

Plus unemployment is at its lowest point in over 20 years. I read a lot of the supply chain shortages are largely do to a LACK OF WORKERS. Seems like we need people to pick fruit. You know, bend and scoop like the Mexicans!

Maybe they could strategically bus them to markets in need of manual labor to keep up with demand?

Farm Labor Shortages

In recent years, the number of new immigrants arriving in the country to work in agriculture has fallen by 75 percent. Rising wages indicate this has led to a major labor shortage on U.S. farms—making it difficult for many growers to stay in business or expand their operations.

And they don't care if they make federal minimum wage either. Still beats El Salvador.

Use one problem to solve another because Americans don't really strive to work in agricultural fields unless they own them.
edit on 15-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join