It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we replace the function of the FBI?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

... What should we do to replace the FBI? ...

Whom do you mean by " We " ?

Cause if you mean Citizens™, then, uhmmm, yeahhh, ... nope.

The FBI™ was neither conceived, built, nor operated for and by the Citizens™.

It just pretends to be, on cool shows on TV™.

It is built, maintained, and operated by the same forces that build and put into place all of the other control structures, that are all around us, everyday, in society.

It is a part of the control-mechanism, that keeps us Useless-Eaters™ in line, and going to work everyday.

Oh : Politiks™ are fake as well. Sorry.

edit on 13-9-2022 by Nothin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

originally posted by: greendust

Their forensic labs are second to none.

But of course! Just like on TV! I love the FBI, TV has been selling me on that every since I have been alive.

I don't watch TV.

That's ok, I will watch it for you. Or something... Anyway, I am old enough to be pre internet and believe me the FBI has ALWAYS been shown in a white light. It was and is annoying.

Not sure why what I wrote pissed you off. Having been in a position to know, I can verify that the FBI's Forensic Unit is truly second to none.

Why would I be pissed off at you? Just commenting that I do not like anything federal. I think the feds should only be in the biz of military and highways. Everything else they do seems to end up hurting its own citizens in some form. The FBI for instance should never be allowed to trump any state investigation unless the crime is doing something that crosses state lines or international lines. And it seems to me they have abandoned that sort of thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Their forensic labs are second to none.

But of course! Just like on TV! I love the FBI, TV has been selling me on that every since I have been alive.

I don't watch TV.

That's ok, I will watch it for you. Or something... Anyway, I am old enough to be pre internet and believe me the FBI has ALWAYS been shown in a white light. It was and is annoying.

Not sure why what I wrote pissed you off. Having been in a position to know, I can verify that the FBI's Forensic Unit is truly second to none.

Why would I be pissed off at you? Just commenting that I do not like anything federal. I think the feds should only be in the biz of military and highways. Everything else they do seems to end up hurting its own citizens in some form. The FBI for instance should never be allowed to trump any state investigation unless the crime is doing something that crosses state lines or international lines. And it seems to me they have abandoned that sort of thing.

The problem is that they've been used for political purposes. This is a perversion of their mission.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The FBI has 35,000 employees. You don't like a few of the things they have done, so you want to eliminate it. With what? The flick of a switch? The ATS Army? Do you think the legislature will vote to eliminate it? Do you think ATS will lead the charge? You need to get real, brother. It's not gonna happen.

Well if we had a working Republic, as our constitution was written, yes, legislature could eliminate it. And if that did happen, good bye to the FBI. Add any other Federal acronym you want in there. NEA, CIA, whatever...get rid of all of them. At this point I do not care about anyones career ending. Why should I? They don't seem to care about the lives and families they destroy - and they DO destroy them.

That does not address the issue. IF we had a working republic. THEN the legislature COULD eliminate the FBI. That presupposes that the legislature would WANT to. The rest of your statement is just a rant. And until you convince the majority of the legislature, it will remain so. So good luck with that. You need to get real, brother. It's not gonna happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Replace?

Function?

Replace the entire organization with a fax machine.

Considering it's originally function was to spy on Americans during WWI. Now days the FBI's MO is to create terrorists when none are to be found then pat themselves on the back when you capture/kill the "terrorists" you just entrapped/created.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I am real and you are correct that is a rant. I do understand that I am a tiny cog in the wheel has no effect on anything. I realize that the powers that be love that. I do not rely on any idea that this system will change because of my thoughts.

I hope I could change some minds here and there, but I doubt even that. Recently my father in law told me (although beer induced) that Nixon started and was wholly responsible for the Vietnam war. Sure that is complete fabrication and who knows why he thinks that but I do realize that me wanting to understand and acquire factual information is pretty much pointless at this point in the human drama we all live in.

edit on 13-9-2022 by greendust because: p33

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

I am real and you are correct that is a rant. I do understand that I am a tiny cog in the wheel has no effect on anything. I realize that the powers that be love that. I do not rely on any idea that this system will change because of my thoughts.

I hope I could change some minds here and there, but I doubt even that. Recently my father in law told me (although beer induced) that Nixon started and was wholly responsible for the Vietnam war. Sure that is complete fabrication and who knows why he thinks that but I do realize that me wanting to understand and acquire factual information is pretty much pointless at this point in the human drama we all live in.

Only because of the left.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I applaud the premise but good luck finding someone to lead that charge.

Last guy I'm aware of that tried got domed in Dallas on Nov 22.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Easy.

The rot usually starts from the top down. Find the political operatives and replace them with people who don't worship at the alter of the DNC / Deep State.

Generally a leadership purge from the heads of the field offices on up.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I applaud the premise but good luck finding someone to lead that charge.

Last guy I'm aware of that tried got domed in Dallas on Nov 22.

Yeah, no kidding.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The problem with that is all the indoctrinated line staff. They are young, fresh out of college.

The line is polluted with leftist political ideology.

Even a top down strategy won't eliminate the rot.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Got a big can of worms on this one. Another recent thread that gets into some of these issues:

It Appears the FBI is Now More CROOKED than HONEST. How Do We Fix Our Broken FBI?.

In Australia we do have a process called a Royal Commission. A lot more resources and access goes into it than a usual court trial, is used more for investigating the functioning of government and look for better policy changes. They can go on for years. They do help with some improvements, as for getting at the core culture of authority it has its limitations.

For America, don't see Biden starting something like this in the current environment. What if the members of the Federal Supreme Court deciding they need some back up on an issue? The Open Source community has brought together a lot of good, strong evidence. As for getting behind the scenes, catching them red handed and getting rid of the rotten apples is proving to be a challenge.

As for we can do on ATS, help sort out some of the facts from the fiction. If a strong case for something does exist, have the evidence there. There is a big cultural war going on with all this woke stuff. Not much is going to change overnight, unless something really messed up suddenly happens, hope not. Otherwise these political challenges and issues are as old as man, just keep chipping away if there is some way out of this mess.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

How to get rid of the FBI? With the new IRS. Consolidate it all into one agency. How do you think they will hire 86k agents willing to use deadly force? Do you not see them throwing the fbi under the bus as of late?
edit on 13-9-2022 by drewlander because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
We've all watched as the FBI has become a gestapo force for the Biden regime. Let's say that somehow, we have an honest election and in spite of this -- or perhaps because of it -- the Republicans take control of Congress. What should we do to replace the FBI? I dare say that they're way too far gone to be able to salvage any respect for them. For that matter, do we even need them? We have the DEA and BATF to target specific threats. All the plots they've supposedly foiled in recent years are ones that they themselves created. The plot to kidnap Gov. Whitmer being just the most recent example. Are there any specific functions of the FBI that we would need to replicate if we just defunded them and told them to go find jobs in the private sector?

double duty IRS?

while they go after the kidnapers, they can audit them too.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Former U.S. General and National Security Advisor, MICHAEL FLYNN, says FBI Corruption, sexual assaults, and other malfeasance, goes back many years.

Gen. Flynn: Explosive Truth About FBI Has Been Revealed in Durham Trial... They're Not Acting Alone in This Coup

The revelations of FBI malfeasance, egregious conduct and flagrant lies revealed over the last few days during the Durham trial, expose the agency’s willingness to interfere and impede the will of the American people and the administration of the 45th president of the United States, Donald J. Trump.

The FBI is not alone in this coup perpetrated against our nation.

For years, Americans were force-fed lie after lie by the propaganda press doing the dirty work of the Obama-Biden gang and their half-wit minions at the Department of Justice, FBI, and others, that caused havoc across our country and sought to destroy lives and families.

I will not stand still for this, and neither will the hard-working citizens of this nation.
Continued at: www.westernjournal.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join