It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIDEN Admin Now Says Dominion Voting Systems Are Easily Hacked and Must Be Patched.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

By the next Presidential election some of the people snookered into buying electric cars by Joe/Democrats will be mad as hell.

When they go to trade in their car, they will learn it's worth 30% less than a gasoline car of the same age, due to a new battery needing to be installed. A new $8,000 battery!

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Of course these systems need to be patched; there is a new set of candidates to cheat for or against this year.... the new data and margins need to be entered into the systems.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If they're finally admitting to how easily the Dominion machines can be hacked shouldn't that warrant a closer investigation into the 2020 election? That's all the J6 protestors were asking for when far left activists kept goading the crowd to enter.

Exactly right! That could be WHY the January 6th committee-of-misfits is starting to backtrack on the subpoenas they promised to send out after returning from their most recent 6-week vacation.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Is it possible for an individual state to correct the record when it comes to the number of votes for each candidate...to state that mistakes were made, while admitting that there's nothing that can be done now. Can a state put all that ON RECORD?

We now know for a fact that Joe Biden didn't win Wisconsin...Donald Trump did.

Source: legis.wisconsin.gov...

But the Democrat governor won't allow any on-the-record explanation/corrections.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

It's actually not that hard to do.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The question is, what can be done.........

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
jesus H c... anyone with common sense knew electronic voting machines were dangerous.

Remove as in remove all the parts that can allow any sort of remote access, require hard lines to download the data and put a 24 hour armed guard around them during voting till the votes are counted and then its at least marginally secure.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is it possible for an individual state to correct the record when it comes to the number of votes for each candidate

It looks like there has been a lot of cases and investigations going on with the last election. There have been some reports that some areas have decertified their last election, not enough to change the national election result. Once an election has been certified it does become very difficult to over turn the result.

I have not heard of any specific seats that have been over turned due to subsequent election fraud investigations. There might be a few where massive fraud was found, I don't know. It would be tough to prove beyond reasonable doubt who actually won.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Get ready for more accusations that republicans are cheating and stealing elections during the midterms...

Democratic candidate Vicente Gonzalez claims Mayra Flores, supporters 'stole' Texas special election

Sounds to me like the safest special election in Texas EVER!

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZED332L
I Agree women Usually have more common sense, that's why I as a Male Liked working with them as a coworkers...

That's hilarious they can't even drive. You just liked being around all that estrogen.
edit on 9/12/2022 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

To scare the states that use Dominion to implement the patch, which needs to be scrutinized by cyber security experts to make sure the patch is not an attempt at changing the outcome of the upcoming elections.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
A Special Master needs to be selected to ensure no rigging software is still in there 😀

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Where I live in Minnesota, we had Dominion voting software. In my area we had two candidates that represented the same area, get the same percentage of votes in their respective tallies. The statistical probability of that is incalculable. In the races where things were close, you had the same proportion of votes handed to democrats. The only way a republican won, was if the vote count was overwhelmingly in their favor. So blue counties stayed blue, and red counties stayed red. No seats were flipped, and we were stuck with the same democrat representation whether we liked it or not. Both of the candidates in my area are the same people who got precisely the same percentage and one rep’s tally was precisely double the other’s. Meaning that when you had X amount of people voting for these guys, Candidate A got X and Candidate B got 2X. The statistical probability of that was also ridiculous. Even when the Secretary Of State was shown this, he did not care. The vote was already a done deal. I honestly think that the 2022 election is going to be a disappointment to a lot of people because it too like the 2020 election will be stolen. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
November 14, 2022

Democrats have corruption, deceit and criminality refined to a science.

Remember when the Biden Administration "Warned" states that Dominion Voting Machines were easily hackable?

Due to the mid-Summer 2022 timing, it now appears the Biden Admin could have been ALERTING certain I.T. people that their Dominion machines/software could be manipulated to change votes on 11.8.2022, if needed.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Yup. Coded messages so there's no "questions" 😀

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

In Arizona, Governor candidate Kari Lake was told by her attorneys to not dispute the official results until AFTER the state had certified Katie Hobbs as the winner.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS FYI

Summary of Forensic Audit of Dominion Voting Machines, ordered by a Michigan Judge:

We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.

The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud.

Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

Source: www.supremecourt.gov...

WHICH LED TO the Biden Administration issuing an urgent Bulletin regarding Dominion Voting Software Security Weaknesses.

Here: www.meritalk.com...

But the 2020 election was "the most secure ever", according to the same Federal Government that was working with Twitter and Facebook to ensure Joe Biden beat President Trump on November 3, 2020!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join