It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they stuffed ballots in Detroit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
A surveillance camera video of ballot stuffing in Detroit

rumble.com...

As a result Michigan election statistics graphs look like those in Russia and Uganda: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-9-2022 by vernichter because: some clarification

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

A surveillance camera video of ballot stuffing in Detroit
a reply to: vernichter

Disappointing. Shazam could not identify the sinister music playing during this production.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: VeeSter
I think it was darude-sandstorm

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
who cares. Nobody will do anything about it. Looking at it only makes you angry. And if you get angry, you might do something stupid which will bring back mail in voting.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

How they stuffed ballots in Detroit

I don't know how they do it in Detroit , but I like my ballots stuffed with the same ingredients as bell peppers.

edit on 9/11/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

No...just...no. Are you serious? That surv camera was explained.

Not good nuff for you? Listen...it's done. Go for the next election. You'll find something I'm sure...✌️

Detroit Breakdown/Motor City Shakedown
edit on 09224430America/ChicagoSun, 11 Sep 2022 09:14:44 -050014202200000044 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Not good nuff for you? Listen...it's done. Go for the next election. You'll find something I'm sure...✌️

How was it explained? I never heard an explanation.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Preaching to the choir. I'm totally with you. Just frustrated at the total lack of attention to any of it.

Flucktards of the past: "you are crazy, show me some evidence"
us: "here, a few hours of video of individuals stuffing ballot boxes."
Flucktards of today: "call me when it goes through the courts"
and that is where it ends.
edit on 11-9-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

Actually, it was. After the fact to establish why it appeared that way. It can be searched....sorry.

Much like Trumps floor-spred of our stolen docs. Explained.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So do the search and post results.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder

No, it's this song right here.

Song in question

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder

I wish it was.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
who cares. Nobody will do anything about it. Looking at it only makes you angry. And if you get angry, you might do something stupid which will bring back mail in voting.

Sounds like stockholm syndrome.

Or a kept populace.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

How was it explained? I never heard an explanation.

What is there to explain?

During the 2020 elections the American people allowed their government to turn the election process on its head; trading election integrity away for perceived safety from a pandemic.

In the past simple changes to the election process,
moving a polling location for example, in the days and weeks before an election was universaly seen as undue manipulation of the election process. However in the days and weeks before the 2020 national elections the American people allowed for new election practices that were not used before, or not used on such a large scale, due to the perceived benefits of social distancing and isolation.

As a result of these sweeping and last minute changes to our election system the American people wound up electing a president who would have likely not won had it not been for the changes to the system.

Many states have already passed laws to try and ensure the free-for-all that occured in 2020 won't happen again. And some state justice system have already made it clear that some of the 2020 election practices were not constitutional. After that and since time travel is only a technology available to science fiction writers; what is the point in dwelling on this past?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Would burning mailboxes bring back mail in voting?

How about mail in candidates instead of mailboxes?

Burning bras?

Burning voter ID cards?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Exactly right...the Democrats, DOJ, Media are trying their best to make America-First-MAGA Republicans implement of violent attack of some kind. They want to use "potential violence" as an excuse for quickly shifting to mail-in voting.

That's why they over-hyped the guy with mental problems, who fired a nail-gun inside an Ohio FBI building last month.

To hear MSNBC describe it, he was the first of a hoard of MAGA Right-Wing Terrorists preparing to attack government facilities.

Satan-possessed Democrats even set up a Wikipedia page devoted to this nothing-burger breach at the FBI Office.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
damn all big ol collard green eaters and a mail man to.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

No, it's this song right here.
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

I wish I could give you more than a half-star for this!

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
a reply to: Notabot12345666
Many states have already passed laws to try and ensure the free-for-all that occured in 2020 won't happen again. And some state justice system have already made it clear that some of the 2020 election practices were not constitutional. After that and since time travel is only a technology available to science fiction writers; what is the point in dwelling on this past?

Aside from over-turning the last election - which imo SHOULD be done, but is so problematic as to be nearly impossible - the primary reason to not only dwell on it, but to investigate it to the end, and any/all State's whose investigations show even a medium probability that their results are tainted should immediately issue a formal statement, and de-certify their results.

What this will do is very simply make it extremely clear to the public and everyone involved just how critically important it is to immediately OUTLAW the use of any and all voting machines imtil sane, rational laws are implemented to eliminate even the remote possibility of such manipulation in the future.

My preference is some kind of blockchain system that allows for the ability to perform fast, FULL forensics analysis of ANY election, including the ability of ANY individual, at ANY time - meaning no government 'permission' required - to not only validate that their vote was counted, but was counted as they cast it, including both when and how they voted (ie, early voting, by mail, election day/in person, etc).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join